View File

This is a collection of custom config (.pex) files for various mods that changes the min/max values of some of the MCM menu options for their respective mods.I uploaded these because figuring out how to compile .psc's was kind of a PITA for me and my compiler file is way different than what was recommended in various tutorial threads. I figured others may have had the same problem so I'm just uploading these as I make them cause sharing is nice.

If you want to request something specific, ask away, I don't mind. Even if it's a mod not listed.

FillHerUp by Srende

sr_inflateConfig changes:

Max inflation max raised to 100

Cum multiplier max raised to 20

Also raises the max cum amount for all races to 25

I use these last two to finagle values to work with a script I made to make SOS potions increase penis base/length scale and scrotum scale, and when the scrotum scale goes up I have the players cum amount go up as well.

I'll release the script when I optimize it into something neat, and not just me Frankensteining code together.

sr_infDeflateAbility changes:

Holding down the deflate key is now faster, but still uses the same stamina.

I realize I could just lower the minimum on animation multiplier, but I like this change much more because I don't like altering the time on the surprise-leak animations.

SexLabFramework by Ashal

sslConfigMenu changes:

Animation & Timers minimum to 1s for all choices.

I altered this because 3s x 3-5 is kind of long when random stuff keeps SLACing you when you don't want it to. But when you spam space bar to skip animations to make it go faster while keeping the inflation/soulgem/etc intact you 50% of the time end up knocking your script hamster off its wheel, causing things to freeze up. My biggest example is I spam spacebar and then for like 30 seconds the last animal I was SLACing is considered (Engaged) and nothing can SLAC my toon until I quicksave/reload or wait like a minute. Also, if you spacebar spam to get through defeat animations you may like this because combat freezes are no fun. If it's happened to you, you know what I'm talking about.

Soulgem Oven II by darkconsole

sgo_QuestMenu changes:

I raised the cap on most everything that has capacity. I like having the option to mess with stats for various effects. Like my characters boobs growing noticeably even on low timescales. I like to set timescale to 1 and never fast travel, but this makes collecting milk pretty much unbearable. These raised caps allow you to do this but still be able to collect a reasonable amount of milk, and have noticeable breast growth as time passes, etc.

Max gems to 500

Max milk to 500

Milk per day to 500

Belly scale to 200

NPC belly/breast scale more both to 100

Breast scale max 100

Raised cap on alch/ench leveling to 10. Because.

Requirements:

Each .pex's respective mods and their requirements.

Installation:

I use MO and only MO. So that's what this short guide is for. Sorry :P

Drop the .pex files you want to use in each of the mods respective script folder

Example:

sgo_QuestMenu.pex goes into ModOrganizer\mods\soulgem-oven\scripts

IT DOES REPLACE THE PEX ALREADY THERE. So backup if you don't want to be forced into reinstalling your mod.

I think the main mod I'd like a config for is Deviously Cursed Loot... because it has so many options to set and I like to change a bunch of it. I wouldn't be wanting to make things more extreme though... I go for events happening a bit less often, which allows me to actually play the game and then have an occasional surprise happen, rather than constantly being trundled up and unable to do much of anything. ^_^

I think the main mod I'd like a config for is Deviously Cursed Loot... because it has so many options to set and I like to change a bunch of it. I wouldn't be wanting to make things more extreme though... I go for events happening a bit less often, which allows me to actually play the game and then have an occasional surprise happen, rather than constantly being trundled up and unable to do much of anything. ^_^

I'll look into it. I've glanced at this mod like 50 times, but I always turn away from it for exactly this reason. I might actually use it if I can alter these. Thanks for the idea.

EDIT: Gimme like 30m i gotta play with the mod for a bit to understand what's going on.

I'll look into it. I've glanced at this mod like 50 times, but I always turn away from it for exactly this reason. I might actually use it if I can alter these. Thanks for the idea.

Sweet, I pretty much just use the original Devices Feature.

That's really all I want to have turned on by default.

With low chance Aroused Settings cause I am actually trying to just play the game through.

Sweet, I pretty much just use the original Devices Feature.

That's really all I want to have turned on by default.

With low chance Aroused Settings cause I am actually trying to just play the game through.

So I installed the mod and after looking through the options I had to re-read your posts. What I'm uploading actually changes the min/max values of the options within the MCM menu, it doesn't actually set/save the options for you, unfortunately. You would still need to go into the respective MCM menu and alter the options to your specific taste.

just an FYI - timescale of 1 is kinda bad for game stability. many things are cleared from the save after 30 days pass, and at other various milestones, which means your save will get huge as fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and probably stop loading eventually.

i used to play with a timescale of 5, and really that's probably the lowest ya'll would want to go, but, 8 to 10 is a much safer and game-reasonable number.

source: me and experience

just an FYI - timescale of 1 is kinda bad for game stability. many things are cleared from the save after 30 days pass, and at other various milestones, which means your save will get huge as fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and probably stop loading eventually.

i used to play with a timescale of 5, and really that's probably the lowest ya'll would want to go, but, 8 to 10 is a much safer and game-reasonable number.

source: me and experience

Thanks for that tip, I knew certain things reset at 30 days after certain things i had stolen started re-appearing, didn't realize it was a clean-up milestone as well. It was just an example of a way to use the settings. However, I will stop using timescale 1 to avoid losing a save. lol

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...