This issue is completely new to me, and seemingly has only happened to me, there isn't much help out there. The issue is with how god, damn ugly my Bretons and Imperials have become during character creation.

I've installed more than a few texture and mesh modifications, buuuuut while my basic Nord looks just dandy, my Imperials and Bretons seem to have rubbed their faces ALL over the ugly tree.

Nord: http://i.imgur.com/1SJkEPH.jpg Perfectly fine!

Breton: http://i.imgur.com/xxfLo1m.jpg What the hell happened?

Imperial: http://i.imgur.com/jzhtIH7.jpg Is this even human..?

Help would be very much appreciated, despite this likely being a very easily solved issue.

Loadorder:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esn

ApachiiHair.esm

AzarHair.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Racecompatibility.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

Schlong of Skyrim - Core.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esm

HighResTexturePack02.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esm

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

Catwoman Suit.esp

UNP Leather Clothes.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp

dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp

Invisibility Eyes fix.esp

Halo's Poser.esp

EiriesOhmesRaht.esp

AbyssalDremora.esp

TrueStorms.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

Elewin Jewelry.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

ClimatesOfTramriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

Facelight.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp

HDTTailsEquipable.esp

HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

LightBladesArmor.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp

MintyLightningMod_COT Patch.esp

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

nightingale_armor_tweak.esp

Feminine Females.esp

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

Cloaks.esp

TailRemovalKit.esp

OhmesRaht.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Racemenu.esp

RacemenuPlugin.esp

RacemenuPluginXPMSE.esp

rosarmor.esp

Schwertleite Set.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

SkyUI.esp

CopyArmor.esp

SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp

SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp

SMIN-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp

vwrNeckseamFix.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

PatchusMaximus.esp

The problem probably has nothing to do with my load order, but it's work pasting anyway.

Sorry bud, but uh those are above the norm.

Do I know how to make them pretty yup.

NPC's of Dibella go get that and ya its going to take some work to install this.

This will unfuglify every female in the game.

Next Get

Racemenu

Now uh don't tell anyone this but uh ummm I'm going to help you cheat your girl out of fugliness.

Inside the Zipped Download of NPCs of Dibella, your looking for this folder.

meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\skyrim.esm  Erhmm this folder will contain a bunch of weird ass named files those files are FACE Geometry for those pretty womesn.

Your going to open in another window this structure.

SKSE\Plugins\chargen\presets\  You Will Place the folder called "skyrim.esm" HERE

Now into the Game!!!

In racemenu look to the far right of the screen ok.

Your going to see a tab called Sculpture.

Click it!!!

hit F11

Window pops up says stuff in it, PRESETS

CLick it good fool!!!

you now see SKYIM.ESM

Click it.

Then your going to see all those weird ass numbers??

click em pick one.

Your face will change to that npc.

Now just think about this for a moment.

Any NPC, any mod, any follower face you look at and think I would like my char to look just like that.

Well that's where you put that file.

Just be sure to use a similar if not exact face and body skin of said follower mod.

post-79263-0-96421300-1432003254_thumb.png

post-79263-0-52698200-1432003270_thumb.png

Thanks for trying to help ( I guess ) But, it's not an issue of presets, it's the fact that my Imperial race and Breton both use COMPLETELY different textures and meshes compared to my Nord, which should all have shared meshes/textures. So thanks, but no thanks. In regards to unuglifing my characters, only these two races are this messed up! Example of my Ohmes-Raht Race: http://i.imgur.com/mo4cK42.jpg

Uh no they use Face Geometry that by default is actually completely different from your Nord.

The Face Tints (textures) are also by race by default.

So far Im thinking you want a face mod?

Going to need more to on here.

Cause your faces are pretty much normal but with some different textures than the base game.

Thanks for trying to help ( I guess ) But, it's not an issue of presets, it's the fact that my Imperial race and Breton both use COMPLETELY different textures and meshes compared to my Nord, which should all have shared meshes/textures. So thanks, but no thanks.

I have installed a face mod, which affect my Nord character, I'm just wondering why it doesn't affect the others..? As far as I can tell all the human races share files in Data > Textures > Actors > Character > Female. Yet I've noticed that all my male characters are separated by race, think it's go something to do with files overlapping..?

I have installed a face mod, which affect my Nord character, I'm just wondering why it doesn't affect the others..? As far as I can tell all the human races share files in Data > Textures > Actors > Character > Female. Yet I've noticed that all my male characters are separated by race, think it's go something to do with files overlapping..?

The races don't share everything.

textures\actors\characters\ Here you should see race folders these contain face tints.

------------

If you have to make races radically different your going to need a serious face mod they shouldn't be hard to find in a search provider.

There is a mod out there called Mesh and texture changer,

This mod would radically change the whole body appearance of each race and sex.  Might take a few evenings to completey set up after all that's a ton of folders to go though and a lot of skins and meshes to browse through.

Its a Do it Yourself kinda mod as long as you know how to move files into folders you have the skills to give each woman a different body type.

Theres another one out there for armor by race too but its kinda fuzy I only used that once or twice.

Ahah! It seems that the problem was in installing my current face and texture mod, which seemed to only think Nords needed a face-lift, changing face mod seems to have helped immensely! 

Guess I was right, that it was an easily solved problem, but 'ey thanks for slapping me into stopping being an utter moron.

Archived