[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, where I can get human male and dog female animations? Mike's not woking, and as people said - were deleted. I have a copy on HDD, but the Sims doesn't see animation. P.S. (human-horses animations working normally)

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, TamHam said:

where do i add the Animation name I keep putting in the name in the Add package but it says it never finds it.

From PAGE ONE of the KINKYWORLD download page!

Installation:
Like any other Sims 3 mods. Unpack the archive inside the mods folder.
When starting a new world, don't forget to register the animations packages into the mod using the settings menu.

Double checked the KW main page: There isn't a clear description of the fact KW includes a set of 'default' animations already registered. This is obvious when opening the settings after installation with a list of them - including this one!
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Noah Knight said:

Every time I select the animation from the list

What list? Where/when do you see this list? I asked because this is the first step to figuring out what you're doing with the limited troubleshooting info you have provided.

For all I know you could be trying use a "Pose Player"........

2 hours ago, landess said:

What list? Where/when do you see this list? I asked because this is the first step to figuring out what you're doing with the limited troubleshooting info you have provided.

For all I know you could be trying use a "Pose Player"........

This image of the animation for the animation to perform the sex actions. My sim will go to the spot to perform the action but something happens and the action disappears. I have the "always accept on" for sex so i'm confused on how to make it work.

thank you for helping me out.

IMG_20200906_193457129.jpg

IMG_20200906_193554445.jpg

3 hours ago, Noah Knight said:

thank you for helping me out.

Looking at your screens makes me ask a few things just to get on the same page: 1st off, that animation selection screen isn't familiar to me Never mind I identified it as the solo woohoo options one gets when clicking on the active Sim, so do you have any other mods that run sex animations? Also what version of KW build are you using?

I'll go ahead and make some shots myself so you can compare since I happen to be 'in game' right now. I'll take a selection of shots showing the menu wheel/pie and the corresponding menus that appear.

Screenshot-347.jpg.e1c48dfb0ff19b7100113456679c5bbf.jpg

First off I customized an Alien in CAS whom had landed and was inspecting things around my Sims home. I then had my sim introduce himself and since he has high charisma and associated rewards - became friends quickly. I then turned 'accept always' on, and proceeded to make the following screenshots showing the option selection/menu progression in my game. I clicked on a lounge chair in back and this is what followed.

Spoiler

menu1.png.44ec7d9a87015e450c36b5c9bc6edd3c.pngmenu2.png.c614d6dbc1f56eed1fcdf90a2793dfd8.pngmenu3.png.d68976bc70931bbbd2de24dbe65f800b.pngmenu4.png.a08845c484862899e24f775a9620c967.pngmenu5.png.4b1be2c29d15576c5080fde98c029ebc.png

Screenshot-348.jpg.cd157fb6b894e9470bb2905475383a05.jpg

As you can see the 'teasing animation - kiss' was accepted and the animation began to play.

Sadly since only OnikiKay can make changes/updates to the main post with the downloads, there is some information which appears to be missing and may affect the game.

Later builds of Kinky World now include several animation packs IN the download and players are no longer required to download these and 'install' them into the mod. I can't say if duplicating these animation packs will cause problems, but since they're not needed, no reason to muck up the mod with extraneous baggage.

There IS a newer version of L666 animations uploaded in her download post by players whom made 'fixes' to her defunct patreon final build which I recommend be used and the default that comes with KW to be discarded. I will also show a KW menu showing the animation 'packs' I use and are installed in my game from which the screenshots just posted reflect.

packages.png.41b6ec7f3f2d20eb6940a5a492d77e92.png  The option at the bottom which cannot be seen is the option to ADD a package.

So, to finish comparisons between my install and others.....

I use a recent version of KW only - no Animated Woohoo (the animations are turned off/only scripting is used for specific-unique functions), no Passion, or any other mod which may share the same animations which KW uses.

The Sims version is 1.67 (1.69 works fine)

All animation packs are default w/the exception of the 'player fixed' L666 package.

Several animation packs from other creators are also used, and can be identified by the package install name above (the number of animations per package could be helpful to some).

I use MANY NRaas mods to keep the EA program under control and working the best I can get it.

Not shown - I use Kuree's Save cleaner to keep the save file size bloat to a minimum.

Most all CC I have is either used, or ignored by KW without conflict. At this point until I hear more about anyone's particular install all I can say is I downloaded per instructions. Installed per instructions. Managed conflicts per instructions - I guess what it boils down to is reading the instructions on everything you use. From your Operating System, Hardware, Programs, Mods, Individual CC ...... ALL OF IT.

If it seems a bit much, now one can understand why they made consoles, and why they're so popular.......

Several times in the past there have been posts asking for help and after a few back and forths, the issue will be resolved. Many times it's players not reading the instructions and understanding what is asked of them, so it goes a bit like this:   ...."My car won't run!...."  "I fixed it. I needed to put the keys in the ignition and turn them....."  Meanwhile others are talking about fuel pumps, timing chains and you get the idea.

22 hours ago, landess said:

Looking at your screens makes me ask a few things just to get on the same page: 1st off, that animation selection screen isn't familiar to me Never mind I identified it as the solo woohoo options one gets when clicking on the active Sim, so do you have any other mods that run sex animations? Also what version of KW build are you using?

I'll go ahead and make some shots myself so you can compare since I happen to be 'in game' right now. I'll take a selection of shots showing the menu wheel/pie and the corresponding menus that appear.

Screenshot-347.jpg.e1c48dfb0ff19b7100113456679c5bbf.jpg

First off I customized an Alien in CAS whom had landed and was inspecting things around my Sims home. I then had my sim introduce himself and since he has high charisma and associated rewards - became friends quickly. I then turned 'accept always' on, and proceeded to make the following screenshots showing the option selection/menu progression in my game. I clicked on a lounge chair in back and this is what followed.

Hide contents

menu1.png.44ec7d9a87015e450c36b5c9bc6edd3c.pngmenu2.png.c614d6dbc1f56eed1fcdf90a2793dfd8.pngmenu3.png.d68976bc70931bbbd2de24dbe65f800b.pngmenu4.png.a08845c484862899e24f775a9620c967.pngmenu5.png.4b1be2c29d15576c5080fde98c029ebc.png

Screenshot-348.jpg.cd157fb6b894e9470bb2905475383a05.jpg

As you can see the 'teasing animation - kiss' was accepted and the animation began to play.

Sadly since only OnikiKay can make changes/updates to the main post with the downloads, there is some information which appears to be missing and may affect the game.

Later builds of Kinky World now include several animation packs IN the download and players are no longer required to download these and 'install' them into the mod. I can't say if duplicating these animation packs will cause problems, but since they're not needed, no reason to muck up the mod with extraneous baggage.

There IS a newer version of L666 animations uploaded in her download post by players whom made 'fixes' to her defunct patreon final build which I recommend be used and the default that comes with KW to be discarded. I will also show a KW menu showing the animation 'packs' I use and are installed in my game from which the screenshots just posted reflect.

packages.png.41b6ec7f3f2d20eb6940a5a492d77e92.png  The option at the bottom which cannot be seen is the option to ADD a package.

So, to finish comparisons between my install and others.....

I use a recent version of KW only - no Animated Woohoo (the animations are turned off/only scripting is used for specific-unique functions), no Passion, or any other mod which may share the same animations which KW uses.

The Sims version is 1.67 (1.69 works fine)

All animation packs are default w/the exception of the 'player fixed' L666 package.

Several animation packs from other creators are also used, and can be identified by the package install name above (the number of animations per package could be helpful to some).

I use MANY NRaas mods to keep the EA program under control and working the best I can get it.

Not shown - I use Kuree's Save cleaner to keep the save file size bloat to a minimum.

Most all CC I have is either used, or ignored by KW without conflict. At this point until I hear more about anyone's particular install all I can say is I downloaded per instructions. Installed per instructions. Managed conflicts per instructions - I guess what it boils down to is reading the instructions on everything you use. From your Operating System, Hardware, Programs, Mods, Individual CC ...... ALL OF IT.

If it seems a bit much, now one can understand why they made consoles, and why they're so popular.......

Several times in the past there have been posts asking for help and after a few back and forths, the issue will be resolved. Many times it's players not reading the instructions and understanding what is asked of them, so it goes a bit like this:   ...."My car won't run!...."  "I fixed it. I needed to put the keys in the ignition and turn them....."  Meanwhile others are talking about fuel pumps, timing chains and you get the idea.

Thank you so much I figured out I had download duplicates of the animations with the KW mods and once I took those out it ran perfectly. Your so awesome!!!!!

3 hours ago, Noah Knight said:

I had download duplicates of the animations with the KW mods and once I took those out it ran perfectly

Thank you for confirming and posting the issue/fix. Others can learn from this.

(BTW) My example at the end of my post isn't B.S.  - Another player with problems finally figured out the putting Zipped Files into the packages folder didn't work..... <sigh>

13 hours ago, landess said:

Thank you for confirming and posting the issue/fix. Others can learn from this.

(BTW) My example at the end of my post isn't B.S.  - Another player with problems finally figured out the putting Zipped Files into the packages folder didn't work..... <sigh>

Lol well your hard work and effort have not gone unappropriated on this end. It's honorable to just want to help out someone. :)

@Landess :  Saw your animation List and Wonder. Are "SMAnimationsautofel and KIWAnimations modified Versions ? And whats about SFanimations? Yes,They are old but not that bad as WTWAnimations,why don´t give them a try? You can find them in the Passions Thread .Hope you are healhy in these Times.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 10:09 PM, Darcymate1996 said:

Forums are the worst thing to happen to google. All I'm looking for is downlaods instead I either get forums or shit that is outdated.  

The downloads on this site are all linked from the forums, most of them from the first post of the thread, which you would have seen if you had bothered to look at it. This site has nothing to do with google.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jack-Rich said:

Electronic Arts provides the DLC packs at an expensive price, the game content in sims 4 is lousy

Look at EA, for example The Sims series. After TS2, they've reduced things in the base game, only to bring them back in expansions. In TS3, the Butler was a small side of an expansion pack (Late Night), whereas in TS4 it was literally the only thing in its DLC (Vintage Glamour Stuff). They've won Worst Company in America two years in a row, beating out companies like Bank of America and British Petroleum. ?

I think everyone knows how greedy Electronic Arts. They've published essentially the exact same game over and over with negligible changes (Sims 3). They've been criticized by experts for their greed ?
Also my scoring;
World Design: Sims 3 ✔
World size: Sims 3 ✔
World customization: Sims 3 ✔ (Mwah Chef's kiss)
World Playability: Sims 3 ✔ 
World Build & Buy: tough Sims 3 ✔ 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CAS traits: Sims 3 ✔
CAS design: Sims 4 ✔ (lmao ii agree Sims 3 are low key ugly without CC)
CAS customization: Sims 3 ✔ (I agree Sims 4 did great with some but the hair color and CAStyle can't let it go)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Life Stages;
Babies: Sims 3 ✔
Toddler: Sims 4 ✔
Teens: Sims 3 ✔ (simply because they are actually treated like teens and not YA)
YA: Sims 4 ✔
Adults: Sims 3 ✔ (love the midlife crisis)
Elders: Sims 3 ✔
\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\//\/\
Hobbies: Sims 3 ✔
Career: Sims 3 ✔
Functionality: Sims 3 ✔ (Hopefully Sims 5 will be a hybrid more of Sims 3)
Behavior: SIMS 3 ✔ (I find Sims 4 my Sims are ALL similar in how they act and react)

Aurora Skies Gold - City.jpg

Olympian Physiqueset 2.jpg

Screenshot-29.jpg

Screenshot-30.jpg

Screenshot-31.jpg

1513714633_S3McLaren720SSpider2019.jpg.effb86d7f1d1ca781b5d2ce27119de15.jpg

On 8/30/2022 at 11:09 PM, Darcymate1996 said:

Forums are the worst thing to happen to google. All I'm looking for is downlaods instead I either get forums or shit that is outdated.  

You are a member since 2017, and your first and only post is to whine about forums? Because YOU cannot find something??? Then do not bother to return for more than a month to see if anyone replied???????? Good luck with that.