[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Oh Wow Amra! Teddy's back! lol :heart:  Love the newest sneak peek (obviously) and I was able to use the pool table tonight, I love both versions of it, A and B.  The B position is the one I had hoped for from you long ago so this was an excellent treat, well worth the wait ;)  The A position is very sweet.  Enjoy your weekend and don't slave away too much for us :)

I like kinky mod more becuase of all the addons but I can't get some parts kinkymod to work for me. After training my sims and I try to do the animation but the sims just stand there and the animation will exit. Help someone plz

I've had this too. The only thing I find that fixes these sorts of problems are bug fixes with new updates. Kinky World 2.1 was just not working properly for me, they would start an animation and then stop suddenly, get dressed, and just stand there. Or they got naked and stood there frozen until I cancelled the interaction. But when I updated it to 2.2 (for donators only at the moment), everything works fine now.

My main problem with KW at the moment is just the clunky looping of animations. When animations loop, they freeze for a second, and then continue, it bugs me, lol. But I am sure all of this stuff will be fixed in time.

My only issue with what I think is the kinky mod is when the Sim is naked and pregnant, sometimes the belly will vanish, but when it does I just have to use Cmar's mod to tell the sim to get naked again and it comes back.  I think the stripping option in Kinky is what is causing this but I can't be totally sure.  However, it isn't a huge issue since I usually don't allow the active sims to remain pregnant, more sims just equals lag.  But I did want to try the dog breeding option of this mod and last night one of the sims had a litter of 3 puppies, I then put them up for adoption.  The sucky thing about the adoption system, EA only allows them to take one animal at a time, they should have allowed for multiple to be taken.

Well, despite trying what has been said before (remove the AW version of the anim pack) i was unable to get the animations working, i always get a "failed to add animations" message. Maybe i am doing this wrong? i should be adding the animations from the kinky settings yes? can someone just give me a step by step of how i should be going at this? Ive never had this sort of problem before so my guess is maybe im just missing something stupidly obvious.

Amra, as always your new animations are outstanding but I have a problem with one, and I'm not sure if others are or not.

The blowjob animation for the desk and dining table, the penis is way off from the female sims mouth.  It isn't the penis slider settings, it seems to be an alignment issue.  I'm noticing on that animation, the males feet clip partially into the ground, in other words the male sim is just aligned too low for things to be lined up.  All the other new animations seem to work like a charm.

Amra, as always your new animations are outstanding but I have a problem with one, and I'm not sure if others are or not.

The blowjob animation for the desk and dining table, the penis is way off from the female sims mouth.  It isn't the penis slider settings, it seems to be an alignment issue.  I'm noticing on that animation, the males feet clip partially into the ground, in other words the male sim is just aligned too low for things to be lined up.  All the other new animations seem to work like a charm.

ok iv seen this before .. you have a sim that you have probably downloaded and they have played around with the height ect 

this is why its all over the place ... easy fix for this is make a sim yourself dont touch the height or lower half of the bdy in an way ..then open up master controler and goto advanced .. look for transfer genetics and use the only sliders button .....

or just delete the sim and use one thats not been altered 

ok iv seen this before .. you have a sim that you have probably downloaded and they have played around with the height ect 

this is why its all over the place ... easy fix for this is make a sim yourself dont touch the height or lower half of the bdy in an way ..then open up master controler and goto advanced .. look for transfer genetics and use the only sliders button .....

or just delete the sim and use one thats not been altered 

It happens with all of my adult female sims, not just one.

But I'll give a second shot with a brand new female sim just to double check.

for some reason it wont let me load the animations

Even after deleting the AW_amra72_animations I still cannot get oniki's mod to register the animations, as it keeps saying unable to find the animations in game, yet animated woohoo, and xtc mod registers them and uses them. ???? how can I get oniki's mod to work with the necessary animations?