[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

for some reason it wont let me load the animations

If Amra72 didn't change the FNV hash and you still have AW_Amra72_Animations in your mod folder there is a conflict between the two packages. Remove AW_Amra72_Animations from the mods folder and it should work.

It did that to me as well and locked up.  Had to kill the process to end it.  Then when I tried it again, it worked fine.  Not sure what happened the first time. 

The package takes time to load (up to 20 seconds on my computer). Perhaps you were just impatient the first time. :P

If Amra72 didn't change the FNV hash and you still have AW_Amra72_Animations in your mod folder there is a conflict between the two packages. Remove AW_Amra72_Animations from the mods folder and it should work.

I removed the AW_amra72_Animations & the lesbian package as well and that fixed it for me. :shy:

So we're saying bye AW and hello KW? :P

Will start the game tonight with all the new stuff, wow im not gonna get much sleep tonight :lol:  Thank you so much for doing this and look forward to what you will create next 8O :lol:  with this Kinkyworld :heart:  Oh how i wish i could gift you guys :(  You deserve so much more than just my grateful words. Stupid visa :angry:  Well i wish you moneybags galore :P  Good luck mon Hero and look down when you walk the streets you might find some cash there, who knows. Kissykiss from me in the midnight sun :D  ( just got blinded by the sun it's so strong that even with the blinds down my bedroom is fully lit :lol:  )

Thank you

I did not understand where was the problem

I'm starting to feel like it's Christmas!  New releases all over the place!  Thank you for your hard Amra :heart:

Thank you to you :heart:

Thanks for the update/fix :)  Just wondering could i type in Amra72_Animations in Kickers mod and get the "normal" animations to work there or do i need the old files as well ? Now with the fixed update it is not called the same so will there be a conflict using both ? :blush:  Being lacy just asking instead of trying i know, but it takes forever to load the game and would rather get the answer from the horses mouth so to speak ;) instead of borking the game up trying :P  Thanks again for being the best modder ever :heart:  Lots of love and kisses :P  :heart:  :heart: :heart: