Little help with head import issue in RM?

lucas141

Good morning.

I come here to debate and try to solve an issue that's been pestering me for some time now. I did everything I know in order to fix it, but to no avail. So now I've come here to seek help from you loverslab folks, that probably know a lot more than me.

So here's a description of my problem: 

I've been trying to import a head from a standalone follower, simple enough right? Most of the times I get it right, but this time it seems I've met with a hindrance of sorts. So the deal is, everything imports the way it should, minus hair and eyes, but the main problem is with the eyes. The following screenshots will show what's happening after the import.

Screenshot 1: http://i.imgur.com/UtkXfJf.jpg

Screenshot 2: http://i.imgur.com/YTgdTn1.jpg

This follower have a custom race of it's own, and eyes with heterochromia from some mod that I don't know of. All of its headparts are toggleable as playable in the Creation Kit (including the custom race), so from my past experiences it should appear as usual, but it didn't.

What should I do to fix this eye issue? If you look closely at the screenshots, you can see that you can barely see two brown eyes behind the glitch wall. I've tried some invisible eye fix mods that I found, but none of them worked for this. Also, I don't have any sort of mods intalled that could cause compatibility issues with this, since it's a almost clean install of Skyrim. The load order is also optimized with loot, I just don't know what to do anymore to get it right.

Bonus: If someone know how to make the hair import right it would be awesome too. 

Archived