Lore Friendly adult mods for Oblivion

Guest Akrabra

Guest Akrabra

Been a while since i have played Oblivion and wanted to give it a go again. I was just wondering if there are any mods here under Lovers with Pk that are lore friendly? I know that term is misused alot, but i just mean sexual mods that go with the world and not makes it not believeable. 

I don't think having a dialog sex mod, rape mod, couple of pregnancy mods would break the lore but other than that can't particularly recommend anything as it's a rather subjective concept. Perhaps you could say GGBlackmail breaks your game world, perhaps not. Perhaps you could say being enslaved to some slave traders breaks the game perhaps not. Actually, most of the LAPF mods won't affect it very seriously except for a few, unless you're really a lore freak.

I'd rather say, anything is lore-friendly in TES universe. It is sanctioned by Bethesda and can be well explained in the in-universe way. Mods are created by those who have achived CHIM wihtout zerosumming. It was Talos who turned Cyrodiil into a temperate zone, Vehk who held the meteor that was sent by Sheogorath in the air, both using Construction Set. Modders can do the same.. If anything, it's practically impossible to make any lore-unfriendly thing in this universe.

Guest Akrabra

Hehe i guess i can see that. For me its more about proper context, which is often a problem for me with TES games. Fallout already has a dark universe where violence and sex is something thats integrated into the story, makes it easier for me to link those two together. But admittely lore friendly is subjective. Anyway i guess i will just browse around abit and see. Is there a pregnancy mod btw? Can't find one here on loverslab. 

Hehe i guess i can see that. For me its more about proper context, which is often a problem for me with TES games. Fallout already has a dark universe where violence and sex is something thats integrated into the story, makes it easier for me to link those two together. But admittely lore friendly is subjective. Anyway i guess i will just browse around abit and see. Is there a pregnancy mod btw? Can't find one here on loverslab. 

in germany, Oblivion is rated USK12, which means everyone beyond age of 12 is free to play it - also german version is censored, so less blood etc.

so sexual innuendoes are only subtle and it requires some additional writing to include sexmods without breakign this innocent world, where, hell! not even children are born, because that would involve people having sex.

so, to me, just adding a lot of sex and everyone being a rapist stalker definitely breaks the lore.

Archived