Recently, my saves have become unplayable due to always crashing, and while I know that I can just start a new game, I wanted to try to "save my saves".  Therefore, I used the Papyrus log, looked into it, and deleted most problematic mods, such as http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42564/?and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8879/? mainly because I rarely use/benefit from them.  However, I also noticed that Estrus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/? appears to have a problem with clothing.

zzClothesFarmClothes02 on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (1F004888) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F002E00) is not the right type
[05/13/2015 - 04:42:32PM] ERROR: Property zzArmorSteelCuirassB on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (1F004888) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F002DE5) is not the right type
[05/13/2015 - 04:42:32PM] ERROR: Property zzClothesRobesMageNoviceTemplate on script zzcommonarmamapcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (1F004888) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F003386) is not the right type

I know that Estrus has a feature that can cause clothes to "rip" so long as your clothes and clothing mods are compatible with partition undressing.  To my knowledge, none of my clothing mods are compatible.  However, I usually make sure to strip my character completely bare, anyway, before using Estrus, and even the Estrus creator said that such compatibility is recommended and not required.  I've had Estrus for several game runs now, and this never occurred.  I hesitate to uninstall Estrus entirely because I actually use it.  However, using NMM, I did uninstall and then reinstall the mod.  Same thing occurred.  Now, my question to any Estrus users who do not also use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5564/is "Has your game's saves ever crashed because of these error messages?"

I would not recommend to actiavte Estrus at all. It's awesome as resource, eg for Cursed Loot, though Estrus itself is heavily bugged.

Just make sure that zzEstrus.esp won't be loaded anymore and choose a better made clothing replacer. Coty makes brilliant animations and resources but he honestly sucks at putting them into the game ;)

In terms of clothing, I actually use mostly Nightasy's stuff with UNP Slider outfits to fill in the rest of the gaps.  Yes, I was considering just removing Estrus entirely, but because I loved it in Oblivion, it has sentimental value (yes, sentimentality for a sex mod) for me.

Hey how is everyone? I have a question which has probable been answered but i cant find it. how do I get the spit attacks/tentical to work on my male characters? I can teleport lydia into the room and it works fine but the spider/chaurus just look at my guys. or was this a change in a previous versions. 

Hey how is everyone? I have a question which has probable been answered but i cant find it. how do I get the spit attacks/tentical to work on my male characters? I can teleport lydia into the room and it works fine but the spider/chaurus just look at my guys. or was this a change in a previous versions. 

MCM menu, at the bottom, set target to male.

No idea if it works but that's where its at.

If your crashing from Estrues its because your using its free cam mode.

Honestly even Sexlabs FreeCam auto mode will crash you, getting so tired of seeing posts like these.

I would not recommend to actiavte Estrus at all. It's awesome as resource, eg for Cursed Loot, though Estrus itself is heavily bugged.

Just make sure that zzEstrus.esp won't be loaded anymore and choose a better made clothing replacer. Coty makes brilliant animations and resources but he honestly sucks at putting them into the game ;)

Then what is a good replacement?  Something with tentacles, organic and metallic, few dependencies, minimum effects on other game aspects (one reason that I won't download the full SoS is because it adds lore-breaking shops and other features), and is out of the way.  In other words, it only activates when I want it to, such as via a Shout or spell.  I remember playing Fallout 3 with a lot of sex mods.  Getting raped by a centaur was only fun about the first dozen times.

There are no replacements that I know of though I would bet you might find something on a site that caters to Asia....Then again you might get a redirect to Estrues.

Im trying to tell you the mod isn't as crash prone as some would have you believe.

The crashes are in fact caused by the free camera which is a function you can turn OFF.

You could assign a key to Sexlabs free cam if you needed it.

Or

Consul command tcl

Archived