HDT Conversion for standalone follower with CBBE Mesh

Hi guys,

I'm curious as to just how much of a pain in the ass it would be to do a small conversion on a standalone follower who already has a CBBE body and HDT/TBBP enabled skeleton (XP32 Maximum) would be, or if it's just a simple edit of an .xml etc.

All HDT/TBBP enabled clothing works just fine, but there's no physics (read: "jiggle") when the character is nude, and it just bugs the hell out of me.

The character in question is the legendary "Eryniel" standalone, (LINK UNAVAILABLE, still too much of a newb, but check it out on the Nexus) who has a custom skeleton/meshes with a smaller body shape. I already replaced her skeleton with the XP32 version, but it didn't help with the nude physics as far as the body mesh goes, and I'm kind of clueless as to how I can edit existing meshes with something like bodyslide, although I'm pretty sure it's possible!

Everything else works great, she just turns into a barbie doll when she's nude.

Any tuts, videos, etc. on how to do this kind of thing?

Same thing with converting clothing/armour to HDT/TBBP, as there's a few great sets out there like the northgirl armour that would look FANTASTIC with bounce physics, and I'd like to learn how to do this kind of stuff.

Thanks!

For changing only the body, you just can use Bodyslide:

- Choose "CBBE HDT" as body and the preset you want

- Maybe tick the create morph checkbox under the "Create" button

- Then hold [Ctrl] on your keyboard and click create. This will create all the .nif files within a custom folder

- - If you use NMM, it'll be within the data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder (not sure abouat that, though)

- - If you use MO, it'll appear in the Overwrite mod

- Next you have to find the folder with the Eryniel body, its's (data\)meshes\actors\character\Eryniel

- Last step: Overwrite the exisitng files with the ones you've created with Bodylside

Hi guys,

I'm curious as to just how much of a pain in the ass it would be to do a small conversion on a standalone follower who already has a CBBE body and HDT/TBBP enabled skeleton (XP32 Maximum) would be, or if it's just a simple edit of an .xml etc.

All HDT/TBBP enabled clothing works just fine, but there's no physics (read: "jiggle") when the character is nude, and it just bugs the hell out of me.

The character in question is the legendary "Eryniel" standalone, (LINK UNAVAILABLE, still too much of a newb, but check it out on the Nexus) who has a custom skeleton/meshes with a smaller body shape. I already replaced her skeleton with the XP32 version, but it didn't help with the nude physics as far as the body mesh goes, and I'm kind of clueless as to how I can edit existing meshes with something like bodyslide, although I'm pretty sure it's possible!

Everything else works great, she just turns into a barbie doll when she's nude.

Any tuts, videos, etc. on how to do this kind of thing?

Same thing with converting clothing/armour to HDT/TBBP, as there's a few great sets out there like the northgirl armour that would look FANTASTIC with bounce physics, and I'd like to learn how to do this kind of stuff.

Thanks!

I love Eryniel!

I've had her like... forever... I think she was the first follower I ever got.

If she has a CBBE body, is it the one that you download from the official Eryniel NSFW patch on Nexus?

If yes, then that CBBE mesh does not have what it needs in order to bounce and jiggle. You should get BodySlide and build a CBBE body using the CBBE HDT body in BodySlide.

You can then give her whatever CBBE shape you want. 

If you already have a CBBE body that has bounce and jiggle in your main skyrim (so like... all vanilla characters bounce when nude) then just copy the femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif and paste them into the correct place in Eryniel's folders.

Archived