Rate my animation!

So, I've been learning animation stuff and now that I got something to show, I decided to go for it. Actually these were ready a week ago but then I did some stuff for ME and today did some tweaking to these and... well here they are:

post-19297-0-73715500-1431375819_thumb.gif

post-19297-0-25472700-1431375850_thumb.gif

post-19297-0-63765000-1431375863_thumb.gif

post-19297-0-77504700-1431375885_thumb.gif

So, what are your thoughts? Should I keep going or delete and forget this ever happened? :P

Also I actually have no idea if these would be aligned ingame because I still need to figure out how to test them. But atleast they do work as idle replacers.

for a first attempt it's pretty good. The female seems pretty passive and ragdoll like, but hey, i just get the feeling it's a rape anim, she already endured so much abuse that by now she's just given up.

Can you make the woman look like a living person instead of a sex doll that gets used and dropped? Or was that what you were aiming for?

I had no plan. I just started to move stuff and after few minutes I kinda went for unconscious scene. So the ragdollish thing is intentional.

Nice positions but a bit rigid. Did you use the curve editor/dope sheet? That helps to smooth out the edges.

Actually I did use curve editor to some extent but not dope sheet at all. Gotta take a look at that too. Also thank you for a wonderful rig! I actually did build my own rig first until I found yours and its so much easier to move stuff! I haven't used dope sheet partly because of your guide as I've got 2012 and I dont have to add notes there, but mostly because I'm totally new to animation and max as well. :P

Actually I did use curve editor to some extent but not dope sheet at all. Gotta take a look at that too. Also thank you for a wonderful rig! I actually did build my own rig first until I found yours and its so much easier to move stuff! I haven't used dope sheet partly because of your guide as I've got 2012 and I dont have to add notes there, but mostly because I'm totally new to animation and max as well. :P

Curve editor/dope sheet achieves the same thing. Just different way to go about it. Can you up the 1st animation scene file for me to look at? It looks too mechanical.

So, what are your thoughts? Should I keep going or delete and forget this ever happened? :P

No! Keep going! We need more animations! Yes, I know most people are maxed out, but still! Yeah, it's a little rough, but it's still not bad!

Also I actually have no idea if these would be aligned ingame because I still need to figure out how to test them. But atleast they do work as idle replacers.

for a first attempt it's pretty good. The female seems pretty passive and ragdoll like, but hey, i just get the feeling it's a rape anim, she already endured so much abuse that by now she's just given up. That was my first thought too.

Can you make the woman look like a living person instead of a sex doll that gets used and dropped? Or was that what you were aiming for? Actually, it could be a sleep assault kind of thing... she's drugged to the gills and he's just taking advantage. I could see mods like Dangerous Nights or Deviously Cursed Loot making use of it.

for a first attempt it's pretty good. The female seems pretty passive and ragdoll like, but hey, i just get the feeling it's a rape anim, she already endured so much abuse that by now she's just given up.

Can you make the woman look like a living person instead of a sex doll that gets used and dropped? Or was that what you were aiming for?

I had no plan. I just started to move stuff and after few minutes I kinda went for unconscious scene. So the ragdollish thing is intended. 

You could add a sharp blow to the victims head in the beginning to explain her lack of responsiveness. perhaps she was fighting it before the hit as well. good first animation btw 

Its a bit stiff.It does save on file size but sometimes file size is not a problem.Try keeping the body more flowing on the male.The female should be always moving.I think it will be a bit big for a file but it should be ok.Something with more emotions per animation.

I don't understand a lot of that animation technicality, but it could use a little polishing.

1st stage: Slow it down, and try to smooth it out to remove those stops. Makes animation look weird.

2nd stage: Same as the first stage but also pick up the pace a little.

3rd stage: Pick up the pace. It should look like he is drilling into her.

4th stage: No adjustment necessary.

Do not take this as critism of your animation. There are so many animations for SexLab that just look plain weird. Personally, I stopped using them  a while ago. My animation directory mostly includes Leito's animations. Because he/she makes look them look so smooth and they seem very organic. Check this out if you haven't already: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1488-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

I'll probably need to rework first few stages a bit as I've learned how these things work. Thank you everyone for feedback.

Do not take this as critism of your animation.

The point of this topic was to get critisised. I wasn't happy with it myself but decided to ask what others would think about it as my standards are quite high for my own work. :P

These are nice! 

If this is your first attempt i think you should very much continue with the craft.

The only thing is that you may want to slightly increase the sway of hands, legs, head of the female to make it slightly more lively at the second and third animation.

This doesn't look like the usual consensual act - it might be a good idea to let the female / laying person show that at the end. Like after the person is dropped to the ground, it will turn its face down, not having to look up to the "lover". You know, like emphasizing the brutality of the act.

Besides that - great animation. Thank you very much for sharing your work with the community.

The male animation looks pretty good, could use a little more polish. I get the female is suppose to be pretty passive but no movement just looks a little odd. I would like to see a little movement in the female. Even a feable turning of the head or slight pushing on the males knee with a hand or something. Just a little movement I think would help.

Really nice, even without considering it's a first effort. The first one was the only one I thought was stiff; the third the woman is in an extreme position and that's hard to pull off. Something to make it look like her weight is hanging from the upper leg. I sorta like the way the guy jumps away and drops her in the last. Brutal, callous.