This is now sounding much more complicated than I ever would have imagined.  I'd have thought someone would have made something at least sort of similar to this already that can be used as a template, but now it's just crazy.  Maybe for people who don't want to use Hiyoko generator and aren't fussed about the random name, it can just call all children (Mother's name)'s Child, or something, and they can use other mods to name children as they see fit?

...Maybe for people who don't want to use Hiyoko generator and aren't fussed about the random name, it can just call all children (Mother's name)'s Child, or something, and they can use other mods to name children as they see fit?

That works for me. Good suggestion!

Edit: Easy enough to use (Mother's name)'s son or (Mother's name)'s daughter for that matter.

Hello, 

I cant seem to open HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a_WINXP.7z.002 with 7 zip or winrar. 

any help?

You must not open it

place ....7z.001 and ... .7z.002 in one Folder and click ....7z.001 "unpack here" and both parts will be unpacked.

Two Problems with my first child.

post-3205-0-36591000-1431645152_thumb.jpg hair "floats" above the head , maybe she must grow up until it fits ?  Yes I run the link_morph.bat

And she has " i have no greeting"

Father: Count Marius Caro (vanilla, no beautification Mod)

Mother: fejeena, Shriddan Race ( Head mesh: Digital Girl )

All my Tamago Mods in order and the race Mod

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

TamagoFertilityClinic.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

Shrridan.esp

...And she has " i have no greeting"

That's always a race issue. A race need to either have its own greetings or it has to be aliased to another race with greetings. It happens when the player has a unique custom race, since you need no greetings of your own. With another character now using that race (your child), the problem appears. I imagine many players with unique custom races will have the same issue. (Me too, before I aliased my custom race as a Breton.)

(Me too, before I aliased my custom race as a Breton.)    ?

How do I do it ?

with the old HiyokoGenerator.esp I never had " i have no greeting"  and the female Kids were real copies of my race.

-------------------------------------------

Edit: :lol:  when I travel with my child to Shivering Isle she has dialogs and greetings. Back in Cyrodiil " i have no greeting"  :(

In Cyrodiil I can use console "setPlayerInSEWorld 1" and she have dialogs and greetings.( that mess up other NPCs)

is there a console command for NPCs ? setInSEWorld 1 ?

Perhaps my next child I give birth in SI :P 

I had to install it first.

Ok with humantouch.esp installed/active the  " i have no greeting"  bug is gone ( in Cyrodiil and SI )

If I deactivate it after save the bug is back again.

Race is "Hiyoko Nord"

-----------------------

Edit: A test without humantouch.esp

In Cyrodiil I  used console "setPlayerInSEWorld 1" and she have dialogs and greetings.

I traveled to SI and she have dialogs and greetings.

I traveled back to Cyrodiil and "i have no greeting"  :( 

Seems I must use the humantouch.esp, one esp only to fix one bug. Hope there is another solution, I don't need/want the humantouch.esp.

For my method, you just need to stick this in a gamemode block of one of your scripts:

if getgameloaded

SetRaceAlias CustomRace Nord

endif

... where CustomRace is your (ahem) custom race, and the race following it is whichever race's greetings you want to use. This method means your custom race will be recognized as Nords (or whatever) throughout the game, so it might not be a perfect solution.

And that is inherited? So my kid has a Nord Mother (my custom race) and no "no Greetings" bugs ?

Must try it. I like it better than activate the humantouch.esp for only one fix.

----------------

Edit:

my script: a quest script. start at game load

----------------------------

scn ShrridanuestRacefixScript

Begin GameMode 

if getgameloaded
SetRaceAlias Shrridan Nord
endif
end

-------------------------------------

my new chid "I have no greetings" :(

I try to find out how the "I have no Greetings" fix of the  humantouch.esp works. Seems it is no script, only a Dialog/Greeting and a quest  to start it.

--------------

Edit:   does not work!    :angry:  I killed my children !

In my game only creatures children !

...Maybe for people who don't want to use Hiyoko generator and aren't fussed about the random name, it can just call all children (Mother's name)'s Child, or something, and they can use other mods to name children as they see fit?

That works for me. Good suggestion!

Edit: Easy enough to use (Mother's name)'s son or (Mother's name)'s daughter for that matter.

The original HiyokoGenerator's name function does that if you set a3hg.Name at 1.

I'll take a look about this simple name generator.

Two Problems with my first child.

attachicon.gifScreenShot387.jpg hair "floats" above the head , maybe she must grow up until it fits ?  Yes I run the link_morph.bat

And she has " i have no greeting"

Father: Count Marius Caro (vanilla, no beautification Mod)

Mother: fejeena, Shriddan Race ( Head mesh: Digital Girl )

All my Tamago Mods in order and the race Mod

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

TamagoFertilityClinic.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

Shrridan.esp

If your race's name is exactly "Shriddan", then it's likely not recognized and assumed to be somewhere between Imperial and Lop-ears elf.

This is a bit strange because this particular child's head assets are Imperial's, and I don't think there is any incorrect model/texture path for them.

Do you run Conscribe? If you do, set iDebug to 21 or 31 in the .ini file. It will print out all of their current asset paths.

But.. you said you already removed that child? That's a shame..

My other two children had better fitting hair. But the hair do not bother me, the "I have no Greetings" is the Problem.

If I enslave my child it has LoversSlaveTrader dialogs and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP dialogs. If I release the slave the "I have no Greetings" bug is back.

The race ID Name is Shrridan and the Name is Shriddan. ( Dysorthography of the author? )

Voice of male and female are set to Imperial.

First I must have a solution for the "I have no Greetings" bug (without the humantouch.esp) the hair is secondary.

Edit: I don't have Conscribe installed.

Edit2: I tried birth in SI. Child has dialogs....but when I travel to Cyrodiil "I have no Greetings"

I think I can't help much there. I've never experienced that myself. What if you set all the hiyo races as playable in CS? I know they sometimes don't have the "rumer" topic, that's because they are non-playable (unlike the original HiyokoGenerator. They were either playable x117 races or duplicates of their parents). Perhaps this has something to do with it?

YES ! playable race fixed the  No Greeting bug :)  (why I did not try/test earlier ? Stupidity? )

And the child with better fitting hair.

post-3205-0-63862400-1431686661_thumb.jpg

Seems not all hair are bad. The child I gave birth to in SI had such bad hair like the one on the first Picture/old post.

Not exactly hair-related problem, but a head asset issue. Her hair is for x125 size but her head was x100, this is the problem. Don't know why it couldn't locate the correct head assets (of appropriate size) though.

But good to hear that setting them as playable sorta fixed the problem...

*Edit*

Hmm.... you are in the Shivering Isles and they have no greeting.. Actually, I've never been to SI in my recent playthrough.

Perhaps I have to set those races playable once I make sure you're done with the starter dungeon or whatever equivalent process.

No in SI the children have dialogs.

In Cyrodill the No greetings bug

If I get the child in SI = Dialog, then travel to Cyrodiil = No greeting.

If I get the child in Cyrodiil = No greeting, travel to SI = dialogs

If I am in Cyrodill and use Console "setPlayerinSEWorld 1" the Kids have dialogs ( travel to SI  and still dialogs, travel back to Cyrodiil and No Greeting.

So travel with the Kids to SI and back do not fix the Problem.

---------------------------------------------

I was not able to find out how the "I have no Greetings" fix of the  humantouch.esp works.( that fix fixed the Kids No Greeting bug) I wanted to add the fix in my race esp or the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp

Random question.  I decided to try playing with this mod without the standard hiyoko generator esp in an attempt to rid myself of MBP, which I find annoying because of what it does to vanilla npc's eyes and cluttering up character creation.  Once a couple children had been born, I went out to see what sort of impact running this mod without those others would have.  At first, all I noticed was that the children had all been named "lil bugger", which I'm sure I can live with.  The confusing part, though was their lack of clothes (clothing children, I assume, was something the removed hiyoko esp did) and grey faces with the words "install Blockhead" scrawled on them.  That's the part that confuses me.  I have blockhead installed.  When I saw this, I even tried updating it and making sure my obse was up to date, and when that didn't fix it I rolled my blockhead back to previous versions, still with no luck.  

Is that sort of thing a bug on my end, or a consequence of trying to run geneforge without the original generator?  I'd test this myself, but the save I used crashes when I try to load it after reinstalling those original generator requirements, so I figured it would likely be faster to ask if anyone else has tried this same thing.

< Requirements >

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oblivion

Oblivion Script Extender v21

TamagoClub v1.15c and HiyokoClub v1.10a

The original HiyokoGenerator (HiyokoClub bundle)

Blockhead v8.1 or higher

* v10.2 may cause CTD problem. If that happens to you, first report it to ShadeMe here (http://forums.bethso...-rel-blockhead/) and use v9.2 instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but it says you need HiyokoGenerator. My guess is that's your problem. That said, it can use either the MBP or NoMBP versions, and the NoMBP version is included in the Hiyokoclub download, so it shouldn't be hard for you to fix.