? I don't have a del_link.py

After installing the Mod I have

link_morph.bat

link_morph_logging.bat

After running the  link_morph.bat  I have

link_morph.bat

link_morph.log

link_morph_logging.bat

The link_morph.bat writes new entries into the folder   data\meshes\characters\hiyogen

And in the read you can read

4. Now you can delete the "link_morph.bat" file.

If you have iinstall the Mod with your Modmanager and now you uninstall it with the modmanager the new entries into the folder   data\meshes\characters\hiyogen  will not be uninstalled because they were not installed by modmanger.

Just delete the hiyogen folder  and the mod is cleanly uninstalled.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, When I try to open these 4 files, Winrar is telling me that they are corrupted or damaged?

• HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001

• HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002

• HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a_WINXP.7z.001

• HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a_WINXP.7z.002

Im unsure if winrar is screwing up or something is up with those 4.
The only file that I can open is 'HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z'.

If something is up can anyone spare a file please and thank you

Edited by TackG

You don't open the 4 fies. You open only two files.

First try 7z to unpack.  https://www.7-zip.org/download.html        one of the first two downloads, 32 or 64 bit . I'm sure you have 64 bit Windows, so the 64 version

But Winrar should also be able to unzip the files.

Then put  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001  and  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002   in ONE folder  and then unpack  the 001 file, that will unpack both files.  Without file 002 in the same folder you will get the error because 001 and 002 are one file that is split just to have two smaller files for upload.

The same with the WINXP.7z.001 and WINXP.7z.002 files. In on folder, then unpack WINXP.7z.001

I'm not seeing any changes from the original hiyokogenerator, even to height. I'm using the xp version as I couldn't get the .batch file to recognize the right path. HGGF is loaded after HGenerator. Only a carbon copy of my character with a different hair is generated (using Cute Elf mod with creature father, no HGBM)

Edit: Oh no, I won't get any functionality from this mod because of the creature father, right? Don't tell me I'm stuck with the tiny heads from Hiyoko Grow...

Edited by cuteypatootie

I don't understand what you wrote or what your problem is. HGGF  ori or XP work the same.

And you can use the original version and do not run the bat file. You can copy the egm and tri files from the xMorph folder into the x100, x110, x117, x125 folders (This manual installation was mentioned in the readme or somewhere in this thread) I did it in my game.

The Mod have own child races, so you don't get a copy of your player character.

iFullGrowthTime you can change in the HGGF ini

And creature children after creatue sex is HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother Mod. You can set in the ini "Chance for creature+human mating to produce creature child"  = CreatureRate

Human children are "created" by HGGF  and the creature children by HGBM.

See the HGBM ini if you want to change the growth time for creature children:    GrowthDays   (Default 14 days)

Sorry, I'll try to be clearer. I installed HGGF during my existing HGenerator (no-MBP) pregnancy, hoping I could get the height/head sizes at least if not a new head. But the hiyoko that is created appears the same as my character, with no height difference, no big head, etc. I thought I was maybe installing incorrectly, which is why I used the xp download, but then I read this post you made earlier:

"The new HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge  is for  human -human children.

If you have sex with creatures and  get human Kids the old HiyokoGenerator is used ( If you don't have MBP use the No MBP HiyokoGenerator )

Creature Kids are  handled by the HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother ( if you set 100% creatures children in the HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother ini you don't get human children generated by the old HiyokoGenerator (with the old load order Problems). Sex with creatures  = only creature children, and sex with humans = only the new load order Independent human children. )"

The pregnancy I'm trying to make work is between the custom cute elf race and a creature. I assume this is the cause of the problem I'm running into. HGBM and Hgrow work (tested these separately from HGGF), but I'm looking for a human hiyoko with the nice HGGF head sizes.

Edited by cuteypatootie

* The original HiyokoGenerator is supposed to be "fail-safe". Various situation could happen during your game session, and your partner may be or may not be a human. But, no matter what the combination was like, the original HiyokoGenerator WILL fetch a valid child NPC. This is guaranteed.

* Unlike that, the only concern of HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge is to handle humanoid-humanoid matings. If a creature is ever involved, this mod will simply ignore it. In this case, TamagoClub fails to get a child to deliver while expecting one, the consequence will be a miscarriage at best, unpredictable behavior sometimes, CTD at worst. This is one of the reasons why this mod requires the original HiyokoGenerator.

It seems like this mod defaults to the original HiyokoGenerator in the cases of human hiyokos made with human+creature parents. Is there any workaround to this to where I would be able to get the hiyoko to be modeled as if it were a HGGF human+human creation?

"... nice HGGF head sizes.  "

If you want the adult large heads you have to wait. And set the iFullGrowthTime to 1

If you want small children heads you set iFullGrowthTime  to 100 or higher

A mix of human and creature you will never get. Only human or creature.

If you have HGBM. and you set the CreatureRate to 50, then 50% of your children are created by HGBM and are creatures, the other 50% are humans created by HGGF.

If you have HGGF and HGBM the original HiyokoGenerator  will never be used.

You can only have sex with creatures that are in the vanila creatures folders, that's why HGBM always works. Even if they are mod creatures that don't look like the vanilla creatures. If you have Sex with a rabbit (rat folder) you get a rat child. ( You can change the script to add tigers, rabbits, polarbear, ... or whatever you have in the vanilla creatures folders to get appropriate creatures )

And HGGF should always work with human children created through human-human sex or human-creatures sex.

As you mentioned above, only if you have HGGF but NO HGBM and you have sex with creatures you get human children created by the old HiyokoGenerator.

On 1/17/2024 at 6:43 PM, fejeena said:

If you have HGGF and HGBM the original HiyokoGenerator  will never be used.

And HGGF should always work with human children created through human-human sex or human-creatures sex.

As you mentioned above, only if you have HGGF but NO HGBM and you have sex with creatures you get human children created by the old HiyokoGenerator.

After trying just using HGGF and HGBM, I still seem to get a hiyoko generated by the old HiyokoGenerator:

Spoiler

image.png.1ef8cea5ec72b300efd792984ac7b0f4.png

I'm very unsure what I'm doing wrong, as HGrow and HGBM do seem to work when tested. Here is my load order. Messy is an understatement I know, but I believe the relevant tamago/lovers plugins should be ordered correctly:

Spoiler

image.png.268d6ab00b00724c41a745b9e8c3e042.pngimage.png.88f2c305a3c5c6c92ecb5c0f4a10179c.pngimage.png.9694583e07a6b902908d7a9c814f7a69.pngimage.png.cbac19080f17ee848c63e0ef8c630db8.png

Edited by cuteypatootie

First off, seeing the use of LoversCreatures 2.5+,  let me just say that the _MOO patch had not been updated and I cannot guarantee its function.  And that xLCR, while not harmful, is really just meant for debugging.

Second, the last scripts in any mod order MUST be the loversIdleAnimsPriority and LvoersAnimObjectsPriority files.  THIRD from last would be MB2.esp.. with possible exceptions of only a few mods which you don't have.  So in your case: MB2, AnimPriority, ObjectsPriority.

Third, non-Tamago/non-LAPF scripts usually must load before (ala above) Tamago and LAPF.  BUT... Better Cities does load pretty far and past LAPF scripts in general, so those should be fine.  Other overhauls, new locations (unless a LAPF specific quest), and city renovations like Weye Village need be loaded before Tamago... generally after the DLCs.  And I do recommend looking at the BOSS load Order and/or the example Mod Order lists which can be found in the yellow links in either my or Fejeena's signatures.

Fourth is Setbody.   The setbody mod itself actually loads 'late' in the mod order, after most LAPF scripts.  But before race mods like MBP, companion mods, and before Better Cities.  So Setbody ITSELF needs to be relocated closer to the end.  But again before Better Cities.

For the fifth, let me say that TamagoSetBody loads right after the generators, so it would go after GeneForge itself.  And the HGGF patch?  Well, you don't have it active which is good.  Its not even used anymore.  No harm no foul.

But yeah, again you need to resort your mods.  RaperS loads after LvoersVoice.  LoversBed loadds after RaperS.... and so on.  Again, check out the topic you can access by way of the yellow signatures.  The BOSS list is newer, but the example Load Order is easier to understand.  The two differ on some mod placement, and none ever have everything.  But on study, you should have a fair understanding on organization.

♦       ♦       ♦

4 hours ago, cuteypatootie said:
On 1/17/2024 at 7:43 PM, fejeena said:

If you have HGGF and HGBM the original HiyokoGenerator  will never be used.

While correct that GeneForge creates the physical form of the Hiyoko, this is not entirely accurate. as you can see sections of GeneForge's main quest script within the spoiler below:

Spoiler

if IsModLoaded "HiyokoGenerator.esp"
        Let fn_a3hgcInheritHiyokoFaction := GetFormFromMod "HiyokoGenerator.esp", "003014"
        Let fn_a3hgInheritHiyokoInventory := GetFormFromMod "HiyokoGenerator.esp", "003015"
        Let fn_a3hgSetHiyokoName := GetFormFromMod "HiyokoGenerator.esp", "003011"
        Let cur_ref := GetFormFromMod "HiyokoGenerator.esp", "00C7F2"
        if 0 == IsFormValid fn_a3hgcInheritHiyokoFaction || 0 == IsFormValid fn_a3hgInheritHiyokoInventory || 0 == IsFormValid fn_a3hgSetHiyokoName || 0 == IsFormValid cur_ref
            MessageBoxEX "[HGGF][ERROR]%rDefault Generator (HiyokoGenerator.esp) is apparently not functioning properly. Don't say I didn't warn you."
        else
            Let temp_f1 := GetVariable "Version", cur_ref
            Scribe "* Default Generator version: %.2f", temp_f1
        endif
    else

MessageBoxEX "[HGGF][ERROR]%rDefault Generator (HiyokoGenerator.esp) could not be found. Don't say I didn't warn you."
    endif

The Faction, Inventory and Name systems from HiyokoGenerator are still in use.  This system checks to ensure that you are using HG itself, needing all three subset systems which GeneForge doesn't contain.

Insofar as HGGF, that only affected one script (a4hcfDispatchEventA) within HiyokoClub when HiyokoClub didn't clean up and erase string data for a targeted event after the script finished processing. This fix was made unnecessary as Hiyoko was updated before even I began working the Tamago/Hiyoko system.

Edited by LongDukDong

Load order is a mess.

xLCR.esp Delete it, it is a test esp for modders, you don't need it.

Especially everything after Better Imperial City.esp to LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp is in the wrong place. And between  Lovers and Better Cities. And ...

Sort your mods and start a new game. You must change a lot so an old save may not work correctly. If a new game works you can try an old save. ( ! but ist must a clean save without children. Or an old save before the first child.  A clean save: start your game now with the old load order, use the Tamago and Hiyoko clean functions and then save. Then you sort your mods and then you can test new game an old saves.

Load order

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

The race of your child you can test with console

GetIsRace RaceID

Returns 1 if the actor's race is RaceID.  replace "raceID" with the race ID form HGGF esp, test all the elfs.

Or you install Refscope and can test in game the NPC.  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862

In you magic menu set RefScope as your acite spell.

move cursor on the NPC and press space key.

a menu opens and tell you everything about the NPC. Then you will know tif the child race is your player race or father race or a HGGF race. All HGGF children use HGGF.esp races.

I use a race Mod for my player. So my female player is not vanilla race. And my children are HGGF race or a creature (mostly dogs) .

Okay, I've got my load order sorted based on boss, then fejeena's recommendations save a few unsorted .esps I just stuck after the dlc's. Hopefully this looks alright:

Spoiler

image.png.0d6fea9bf230f5ba54432bb95decefd8.pngimage.png.4fdaebdbd9cf555b930ecd67c9e36a37.pngimage.png.809111e6cefbe7f513c4f21415da178b.pngimage.png.c7c7496623573abc5070aeb6d4bdc2d5.png

The game loaded fine thankfully even after the significant changes, but unfortunately I am still not seeing changes from HGGF. 

Edit: Just saw fejeena's latest post, will update with findings after I test the suggestions.

Edit 2: Here's what I get from refscope: 

Spoiler

image.png.cebea8429728f858fdd6fa525f13a842.png

Edit 3: Still having the same problem, even in a new game.

Edited by cuteypatootie

Shit yes, that's a child made by the original HiyokoGenerator.   Now I'm stumped, I don't know why something like this can happen. Sorry.

You can try to deactivate the original HiyokoGenerator and see what happens. A CTD, no child  or a HGGF child.   ? ? ?

Sorry, I'm at a loss.

Kinda stumped here too.  For this, I even looked at the delivery mechanism of HiyokoClub itself.  fejeena can see this part has never changed.

I'm kinda one to explain 'why' things work.

1.     Let ahiyo := ar_Construct Array
  2.     ar_InsertRange ahiyo 0 Call a4hcfDispatchEventA "Generator" 0 argv
  3.     Let i := ar_Size ahiyo
  4.     If 0 >= ar_Size ahiyo
  5.         ar_InsertRange ahiyo 0 Call a4hcfDispatchEventA "DefaultGenerator" 0 argv
  6.     endIf
  7.     Let i := ar_Size ahiyo
  8.     If i > 0
  9.         Let hiyo := ahiyo[ Rand 0 i ]

Broken down by line:
Line 1 -  Just creates a blank/empty data record for your generated Hiyoko (aHiyo)

Line 2 -  Dispatches an event with the flag "Generator" using the ar_mapped genetics of the parents.
              "Generator" is used by, and defined within HGGF:  

Call fn_a4hccSetEventHandler "Generator", hggfFnGenerator

Line 3 -  Just gets the size of the aHiyo array and stores it in variable (it is used for a loop on line 8.)

Line 4 -  Begins an if--endif block that only runs if the aHiyo data array has nothing within.
              In other words, only if HGGF didn't.

Line 5 - Within the if--endif block, it dispatches an event with the "DefaultGenerator" flag.

"DefaultGenerator" is used by, and defined within HiyokoGenerator (any):  

Call a4hcEventHandler "DefaultGenerator" a3hgDefaultGenerator

Line 7 -  And again, just gets the size of the aHiyo array for the upcoming loop

Line 8    (on up) It cycles through all available hiyoko in the aHiyo array.

More than one Hiyoko can thus be generated, allowing for twins.

Identical Twins and extra ovulation conditions set in HiyokoClub

So since the dawn of HiyokoClub (or since someone adapted it for GeneForge), it looks for HGGF hiyoko first. And if no HGGF hiyoko are found, it will work with HiyokoGenerator.

But as I said,  Inherited factions, Inventory, and the Name Generator are part of HiyokoGenerator alone. At no point do these appear in HGGF.

Edited by LongDukDong
Spoiler

image.png.a44b51190bb5a8f21db5979f5c13f52d.png

Disabiling HGenerator results in this. Well, the game is detecting that HGGF is there at least...

But nothing appears on creation. 

Spoiler

image.png.1b731d9f9099811a6c963bd92639952e.png

Oh well. I will continue trying to troubleshoot this, as having a child is a big part of my playthrough and I want them to look as believable as they can. Thank you both for the help. I never imagined I'd be able to get technical help like this for such a niche set of mods, so late after the game's release. (Can you believe it's been 18 years?!)

Edit: I think I'm grasping at straws now, but it might be worth mentioning that I'm using MO2 to install these mods. MO2 applies your mod list on every launch instead of editing the game files directly with its virtual filesystem (at least I think that's how it works). Could that be affecting this process somehow?

Edited by cuteypatootie

Well, I personally use Oblivion Mod Manager (shown spoilered below) :

Spoiler

omm.png

An older application which I have used for roughly a decade, it allows me to even create those BSA (Bethesda Software Archive) files, and only just made BSA files for Melamkish's "Slaver's Paradise" mod.  He was having difficulties in creating them for some reason... *shrugs*  And with it, I had used GeneForge with no problems. 

GeneForge does utilize the mklink command (symbolic link) which executes when you run the morph_link batch file during GeneForge's installation process. If MO2 only does a virtual installation, the links created may only appear within the actual drives, and might not link up at all if the system is working virtually. If virtual, the links may not be pointing to the assumed virtual drive (if one actualy exists).  But that's me just spitballing.

Edited by LongDukDong

Try it without MO2

I'm sure the link_morph.bat can't work right.

I would install Lovers and Tamago mods without MO2.

And you know NEVER Oblivion and Tamago Mods in the bashed Patch (if you use  WyreBash )

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellas in CSE im editing geneforge's hiyoko races to be more like the Oco v2 heads, will there be problems if I do this?
like i know if an orc and nord have a child it will come out as a green lop hiyoko race. but the ocov2 orcs are gray. is there a setting somewhere I can change this from green to grey?
thanks folks
image below on ocov2's grey orcs. i fear the lop hiyoko will come out very green
image.png.abaab9e380ae0b77a57d2abbc6f91808.png
image.png.58bf1469fb87890bde67729f1802ccb6.png

You change the testures path. But geneforge orc race use the same texture as the vanilla race /default textures path.

CS or TES4Edit

Spoiler

TES4Edit

1orc1.jpg

Constrction Set

1orc2.jpg

If OCO2 use a gey texture but it looks green in game you can change the color here.

1orc3.jpg

Use the Slider until the skin looks grey

Edited by fejeena

Insofar as the way the FACES work with Gene Forge, it is a case of mix/match between head meshes and head textures.  In the past, I may have had a human looking child with green skin when one parent is human and the other orsimir.  At the same time, I have had an orc faced kid with human flesh over its face with the same parents.  Frankly, the kids looked better green and human than the other way around

This because the system mix/matches. 

Head Meshes would be within the  \meshes\characters\hiyogen  folder with x100, x110, x117 and x125 subfolders.   And each of these have altmer, dunmer, argonian, ORC, and tabaxi heads (and others of course).   It is from here where heads are chosen.

Head textures are within the similarly designed
\meshes\characters\hiyogen  folder, but with subfolders covering just the races of altmer, dunmer, ORC, tabaxi and so on.  And within the Orc subfolder, you would see green ear and head textures.

I am just spitballing, but I think that it chooses to overlay and use the body textures to match the heads... So if you have an orc kid, it chooses the Body texture of Orc and then looks for the Orc head texture to match.  And if you are using Oco orc bodies with the grayer look, you may wish to replace the textures\characters\hiyogen\orc head textures to match. 

BACK EM UP FIRST THOUGH!

... aka, no actual editing of the mod code itself needed...

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to get the Hiyoko followers to attack?
It seems like they also dont get targeted either by enemies. 
im trying to figure out if i screwed something up or if this is intentional. The only change i did for the ini file was to not inherit the parents factions. 

Don't know, there are no AI packs in the esp. But I think they use the AI packs from HiyokoClub.esm

All the follow packs are set to "Defensive combat" so the children only attack when they are attacked. When the player is attacked they just watch. ( Father/mother will sort it out, I'm just a child )

You can uncheck in all the AI packs in HiyokoClub.esm the "Defensive combat"  flags.

But in my game the enemies attack the children. If there are only one or two enemies they always choose the player . . .  don't know why they hate me.