DzOnIxD

I played Skyrim about a year ago and I had a mod called Bestial Essence. I loved that mod and waited for the creator to finish it so I can truly enjoy it. And now when I search Bestial Essence on google and click on the link it says "Sorry, we couldn't find that!". So can anyone provide me with the mod file itself?

The creator didn't love having a bunch of people pester him/her with bugs and suggestions, and feeling obligated to them. He/she took it down once, put it back, and I guess took it down again. He/she may post it again when he/she considers it done, or may not. But the mod has a lot of fans.

I know someone has previously uploaded the mod to the forum, but to be honest, I wouldn't feel comfortable uploading a mod without the creator's permission, considering it has been taken down for a reason. And if that is the reason behind the removal, I guess that's a wake up call if any to people who wanted more instead of being patient and supporting what they had.

Before the mod was deleted, there were no conditions on its use or redistribution. Now that the mod has been deleted, as well as the support thread in toto, does the author even own it anymore since it no longer "exists" so to speak?

I'd like to say that it was still their work. Where as they didn't define their permissions, it's a grey line where some people will say "it's disrespectful to post it" while others will be delivering it to all new borns wrapped in a bow. They never said we could distribute and never said we couldn't. It's really down to how an indiviual translates the removal of the mod and their personal justifications and reasons.

My best advice would be to ask them? See how they feel about it? I And I don't mean all of us. I can go and be spokesperson! :3

Before the mod was deleted, there were no conditions on its use or redistribution. Now that the mod has been deleted, as well as the support thread in toto, does the author even own it anymore since it no longer "exists" so to speak?

I'd like to say that it was still their work. Where as they didn't define their permissions, it's a grey line where some people will say "it's disrespectful to post it" while others will be delivering it to all new borns wrapped in a bow. They never said we could distribute and never said we couldn't. It's really down to how an indiviual translates the removal of the mod and their personal justifications and reasons.

My best advice would be to ask them? See how they feel about it? I And I don't mean all of us. I can go and be spokesperson! :3

Ups :blush:

Nothing is stopping anyone from re-uploading it but it's more respecting the authors wishes or not.

He/she has done this before. Taking their toys and going home.

Maybe people shouldn't be able to outright delete entire topics and wipe out any trace of their existence? Let them remove their own mods, sure, but let the topic remain so people can see what's been going on.

Well I do have the mod on my hdd. But I cannot remember who the author was (and do not feel comfortable uploading it). Mod was quite enjoyable, and I certaintly never made any complaints to the author, or even requests, always best to let modders do what they want, how they want, and if they request feedback give them some. Removing a mod completely and utterly and dissapearing with no prior warning is about the only thing a modder can do to lose alot of respect points from me =/. I would like to think he had his reasons... tho what Pantheress says makes me wonder.

If you some people are really jaded about this no need to complain, it is not like the guy has the idea patented, I have my own mod that involves a little magician requiring different ingredients from beasts and humanoids for different slaves.

Just redo his mod with your own spin on things. Don't upload his work though, that's a bitch move.

Why do cruel people so quickly proclaim untruths and others believe them.

A promise kept is worth more than any appreciation found here. I owe you no explanation.

As for ownership, one person spent hundreds of hours making it.

My wish is that it is forgotten.

ps. I love you to bits :-*

In the absence of evidence, people tend to fill in the blanks I don't think it was meant to be cruel.  

More importantly, what's with the bolding? :P

MBHTY

My Balls Have Touched You?

Many Beasts Humped Trollops Yesterday?

Masculine Beavers Hoist Toppled Yews?

More Bestiality Hopefully This Year?

Mostly Benevolent Human Trusts You?

Mod Better Have Terrific Yiffing?

My Brain Hurts Thinking Y?

A promise kept is worth more than any appreciation found here. I owe you no explanation.

So it's about this promise? Good to see you are okay, I was wondering if something bad happened. If you come back, you'll find support. Thanks for everything!

Archived