Glad to hear you were able to save those animations.  Nothing more irritating than putting hours into something that can't be used.

Just curious, since you're going to be making your own SLAL pack, does that mean NSAP is going to stay as it is?  Just asking because I'm going to be updating a number of my older animations and I keep going back and forth weather to patch NSAP or make them standalone.

Glad to hear you were able to save those animations. Nothing more irritating than putting hours into something that can't be used.

Just curious, since you're going to be making your own SLAL pack, does that mean NSAP is going to stay as it is? Just asking because I'm going to be updating a number of my older animations and I keep going back and forth weather to patch NSAP or make them standalone.

Thanks! It took a while to clean them up them up but it was worth it. The time spent and lessons learned means I only come out better as a result. Just need more time now. :3

I was considering downgrading NSAP by removing what is featured in SLAL packs. I know some people would like to free up an esp slot and get the lieto-mega-SLAL pack instead.

• 3 weeks later...

rydin_xcross_aggressive_missionary_anal_

New aniamtion with the xcross. It will be aggressive as it advances. The actor is just suppose to be unchaining the other's feet. I need to understand how animobjects work in 3dsmax and how to export the data so I can set them up in game. I know how to do the scripting part, just not the animating exporting part.

rydin_gripped_missionary_scene1.gif

Preview of an animation I had worked on but didn't get time to render it before I went to work that morning. This is more a loving/consensual one and is meant to be played probably on a bed.

Once I finish the last scene of the aggressive draugr doggy style I'll release a SLAL pack. I'll then see if I can go back and finish some of those other animation examples too.

I'm taking suggestions over here to keep the inspiration flowing. Doesn;t have to be just M/M as I can work with other preferences too. ^^

Nice to see you still work on sexy animations, also I love your avatar  :D

Thanks! I do like animating. Just sometimes it's lack of inspiration. But I want to produce more. :D

• 1 month later...

Rydin you should reupload some of the old Gifs because i at least cant see them anymore and probably others aswell :)

I will do when I tidy the page up. I am using a different host at the moment due to imgur block8ng hotlinking.

Okay, cleaned up the post, moved all gif previews to a new host and also updated the preview zip in the downloads.

I also promise to someday complete a full set before I start working on something new. ><

tumblr_o9irl9MOBp1vy9lpto1_1280.png

Good news! I have finally finish fixing the broken six scene draugr animation I was working on. I have also prepared my own SLAL pack. The bad news is that while there is a transition I cannot seem to post in the new version of the site or make any post edits. So I will wait a few days and see how things go before uploading. Maybe I'll have something else finished in that time, who knows!

Guest Electriq

Just a heads up Rydin, your v0.5a update isn't available on this current site, it still only gives the old 0.4 version, you'll have to upload the 0.5a here also (I think) because the move to the new site failed :)

Thanks for the update btw

Just a heads up Rydin, your v0.5a update isn't available on this current site, it still only gives the old 0.4 version, you'll have to upload the 0.5a here also (I think) because the move to the new site failed :)

Yeah I'll get onto that after work/weekend.

Guest Electriq

Sounds good, I tested it in game and it shows up now, FNIS still gives that 6 files error, but that's not a problem, it's probably just non-included anims that you're working on :)

Sounds good, I tested it in game and it shows up now, FNIS still gives that 6 files error, but that's not a problem, it's probably just non-included anims that you're working on :)

Thats odd. I removed the entried and run FNIS for modders again. Stupid files. ><

Yeah they are WIP animations. I had a slal pack forever to test my own anims which I tried to quickly clean up for a release.

Uploads readded after site revert.

If it still gives the FNIS warnings from a second graugr jockey and xcross aniamtion, ignore it for now. I will be adding them as soon as I finish them. Any other consistancy check may be due to NSAP installations.

• 3 months later...

Uploads readded after site revert.

If it still gives the FNIS warnings from a second graugr jockey and xcross aniamtion, ignore it for now. I will be adding them as soon as I finish them. Any other consistancy check may be due to NSAP installations.

ah okey, i though i had done something wrong (again) lol, i also get some errors

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V1.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V3.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V20-06-16-APr04-a3-Bloody ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading RydinAnimationPack V0.5 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 26,2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 7,1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 58 added file slots: 376 alternate files: 345

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading RydinAnimationPack V1.0 ...

6633 animations for 29 mods successfully included (character)
 1430 animations for 6 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

Missing AnimFile rydin_xcross_aggressive_anal_a1_s1.hkx for character, mod RydinAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile rydin_xcross_aggressive_anal_a1_s2.hkx for character, mod RydinAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile rydin_xcross_aggressive_anal_a2_s1.hkx for character, mod RydinAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile rydin_xcross_aggressive_anal_a2_s2.hkx for character, mod RydinAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile rydin_draugr_aggressive_jockey_anal_a1_s1.hkx for character, mod RydinAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile rydin_draugr_aggressive_jockey_anal_a1_s2.hkx for character, mod RydinAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile rydin_draugr_aggressive_jockey_anal_a2_s1.hkx for draugr, mod RydinAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile rydin_draugr_aggressive_jockey_anal_a2_s2.hkx for draugr, mod RydinAnimationPack
 8 possible consistence issues
  • 5 weeks later...

that is the error. Don't worry about it. I will either fix it or finish and add these animations soon.

Was there an update? Checking in to see if most of the animations are finished?

Just edited the mod description as it was out of date for now. Had old details.