Slave in Pose - Dialogue Accessible, anyone have it?

blakdust

I remember having this for FO3 an I saved most of my mods but i dont have this one an it seems to be gone from the nexus, I don't like my chances but if anyone has a copy please let me know it's such a great mod to have with FNNCQ

Guest endgameaddiction

I seriously can't remember the name of that one. I know I have (maybe had it?) it, but it'll be a pain to look for if I can't remember the name. I hope it wasn't on my old drive that stopped working in 2012.

However, if you play FNV you might be interested in this.

I can't guarantee I can find it. I'll try hard to see if I can. If you can remember the name of it, that'll help. Maybe someone around here has it. I'll try to see if I do have it, but again, no guarantees.

Yeah that seems to be based off the mod I'm looking for, I searched high an low an that was the closest I found but I'm playing FO3 atm so it's not much help

I'm not sure of the exact name it could be "Dynastia's FO3 Dialog mod"(prob not) or "Slave in Pose - Dialogue Accessible" if you search the words "pose" an "slave" maybe it will come up

even if you can't find it thanks a bunch for looking really appreciate it

Guest endgameaddiction

I managed to port mavia's version over to FO3. The animation and dialogue work fine. So long as you are not using any animations for idles (similar to PC Idles but for followers) for followers it works. The meshes and textures for the chains and wrap around wrists do not appear. Normally that would require having the meshes and textures from Slave In Pose installed, which I already had. Perhaps someone can take a look at it and fix it. I also didn't test this in FO3Edit to check any dirty's.

Archived