I'm downloading it. Tell you how it work in a few hours.

Edit: Ok, after a few hours killing stormcloaks by drainning them dry, the wings are really better than the old ones. Make me want to try the flying mod again.

Have to try the eyes now. 

I'm downloading it. Tell you how it work in a few hours.

Edit: Ok, after a few hours killing stormcloaks by drainning them dry, the wings are really better than the old ones. Make me want to try the flying mod again.

Have to try the eyes now. 

Thanks for testing it. 

I uploaded a new video of version 1.2 with all plugins:

The optional eyes pack will come next weekend.  ;)

If you have a wish for the eye pack please post it here.

So  the "change penis while transformed" option doesn't show up in the PSQ MCM. I have the plugin for it, and I have PSQ up to date, so what could be the problem? 

MyGronix, on 07 Jun 2015 - 8:35 PM, said:

Awesome!

And yeah the eye pack would be great ^^

But I also have a question. Am I supposed to tick "Equip horse penis" in the MCM menu if I want it? Because if I do, it doesn't equip the armor

It should work with armor and penis. (look at my screens)

So  the "change penis while transformed" option doesn't show up in the PSQ MCM. I have the plugin for it, and I have PSQ up to date, so what could be the problem? 

Deinstall PSQ and reinstall the last version. 

MyGronix, on 07 Jun 2015 - 8:35 PM, said:

Awesome!

And yeah the eye pack would be great ^^

But I also have a question. Am I supposed to tick "Equip horse penis" in the MCM menu if I want it? Because if I do, it doesn't equip the armor

It should work with armor and penis. (look at my screens)

Deinstall PSQ and reinstall the last version. 

Yeaaah but that's the problem that it doesn't for me. The penis cancels the armor out for some reason

Alright so I can get the penis to work, but only if I cast the horse penis spell before transforming. There is no option in the MCM for the horse penis in the transformation tab. Whenever I transform after casting the horse penis spell, some of the armor goes away, as if it were the equipable shlong version, and it's taking up the armor slots. 

Oookaaay so recently I had a problem that if I transformed, I will no longer be able to open the magic tab in the game because the game would crash instantly.

It took me a good couple hours to eperiment to find out what causes the problem, and it seems that the Animated Dragon wing addon caused it.

After I uninstalled it, everything worked again.

Is this some kind of critical glitch, or some kind of conflict?

Still waiting to see some awesome screenshots.  :)

Has no one a wish for eyes for the eye incoming eyes pack?

Strange, everything work for me. Have you used the FNIS Generator? I use it every time a mod had new animations. I use LOOT every time i install a new mod too.

Yep, I tried, still bad

Have you installed the newest version of PSQ and all its requirements?

Try to make a new clean save and test it. 

Still waiting to see some awesome screenshots.  :)

Has no one a wish for eyes for the eye incoming eyes pack?

I tried your eyes pack. Tried orange and green. I think they are cool but a little too bright on my screen. I barely notice a difference in color beside the generel white of the glow.

Thanks for the package, works flawlessly and saved me quite a bit of time when I realized I didnt save my old setup (doh). I have a semi-related question, since I been away from skyrim modding for a while, it might be more of sexlab issue than psq-related though. Is there any way to get sexlab to recognise the horse penis as strapon and not equip the default one when you engage in sex transformed to succubus? Similar question for male masturbation animations, is there a way to flag the succubus as male while she's transformed? I realize this goes beyond the scope of this mod, I'm just curious if anybody can point me in the right direction, thanks  :cool: .

Thanks for the package, works flawlessly and saved me quite a bit of time when I realized I didnt save my old setup (doh). I have a semi-related question, since I been away from skyrim modding for a while, it might be more of sexlab issue than psq-related though. Is there any way to get sexlab to recognise the horse penis as strapon and not equip the default one when you engage in sex transformed to succubus? Similar question for male masturbation animations, is there a way to flag the succubus as male while she's transformed? I realize this goes beyond the scope of this mod, I'm just curious if anybody can point me in the right direction, thanks  :cool: .

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Use this =p

Thanks, tested it quickly and it seems to work perfect, I only wish I had enough knowledge to add the simple script directly to PSQ tho. If anybody can help me about adding SexLab.TreatAsMale/revert functions to PSQ's transformation script I'd be grateful. I tried to do some edits to succubusheshinnscript.psc and recompiling, but I'm obviously doing it wrong since it has seemingly no effect  :blush: .

EDIT : nvm , figured it out, just needed slight CK work on top. thanks for all the help !

I'm home for this weekend, but not much time for modding.  :wacko:

my Succi version :D did not pose installed, so only idle

I got the glowing eyes tested because they had to but make extreme glowing think it's up to my enb

Thanks for the pictures, nice to see it on other ENB configs.  

I am using the Unpb body and I am having some issues, just neck seams, missing textures, static boobs, static dick. Any tips on getting it to work for unpb?

Try my "PSQ Copy OrgBody Files Script.zip"

I uploaded a pack for the new PSQ 2.9 version, but only for female succubus and without animated wings support. 

​(Animated wings support comes maybe today)

Anyone else having an issue with Alduin's tail functions, but it isn't connected to your body? Such as jumping, it stays in the same spot along the z axis.

Install HDT and the right skeleton. 

I uploaded a pack for the new PSQ 2.9 version, but only for female succubus and without animated wings support. 

​(Animated wings support comes maybe today)

Anyone else having an issue with Alduin's tail functions, but it isn't connected to your body? Such as jumping, it stays in the same spot along the z axis.

Install HDT and the right skeleton. 

Yeah shoulda came back and corrected, I figured it out. The skeleton that comes with the succubus race isn't correct. I had HDT, just wrong skeleton files.