"Copy your Body meshes and textures in the...

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\

dictionary to match you armors and standard body!!"

Please, explain like I'm five, how do I do this? Especially, how do I do this on Mod Organizer?

This package is exactly what I was looking for as I downloaded PSQ and was looking into make the transformation work but I'm not yet versed on Skyrim Modding Mumbo Jumbo™

it worked for me,that download was 4 hours ago

+sigh+ anybody having the skill and experience to convert this mod's daedric armor to 7b oppai?i pretty much keep failing,,,

Never mind you were right, I think it was network issues on my end thanks to one of the world's worst internet providers.

yo

1.2 Is a corrupt zip file and it downloaded as a 4.2mb and a 373kb file size. Somethings messed up....

1.0 is fine still

Try downloading it again a few times, the same same thing happened to me. After the third or fourth time it managed to download correctly. I think it has something to do with the internet provider you use or a bug in the site or something.

yo

1.2 Is a corrupt zip file and it downloaded as a 4.2mb and a 373kb file size. Somethings messed up....

1.0 is fine still

Try downloading it again a few times, the same same thing happened to me. After the third or fourth time it managed to download correctly. I think it has something to do with the internet provider you use or a bug in the site or something.

I wouldn't put it past ATnT to fuck with me more since i told them we are droppign their services next week

You did cast the Create Penis spell? You also need SOS and its patch and the original Horse cock mod

no

My horse penis mod is NOT needed, only the horse penis plugin of my PSQ pack.

I did cast the create penis spell as well, it looks like the model isn't loading.  if I remove the horse plugin I can make a regular sos penis load with PSQ.

If you use the horse penis plugin the "create penis" spell is called "create horse penis".

Yep, should've phrased that better; without the plugin the create penis works fine on player and npc models, create horse penis doesn't seem to load a model.  I'm away from my computer but I've got a few sos plugins maybe one is conflicting and i'll have to look.

Standalone Animated Wings Plugin incoming!!  

• Animated (eehh obvious)
  • Animated Dragon Wings Mod NOT needed
  • Works with transformation
  • Textures optimized to match armor

post-607503-0-32198300-1433589483_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-34223100-1433589588_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-12830400-1433589526_thumb.jpg

Does someone want the plugin?  :o

Animated Wings Plugin is UP!

Please test it and post screenshots.  :)

Edit: Added script file to copy the OrgBody files!  

Edit2: Still no feedback?  :(

I'm working on a "Eye Pack" with different eye colors and types. 

Draenei / Nightelf type:

post-607503-0-27304100-1433614356_thumb.jpg

Any wishes for eye color/type? 

Uploaded a few different glowing eyes versions: (for testing)

PSQ Transform Package - Eye Options - TEST.zip