Also if I may(probably not) I have my own small enhancements.

Download:

PSQ SUCCUBUS (Must have PSQSuccubusQuest mod)

This includes:

- True White Eyes

- Modified PSQ ESM by ojanen so your facial appearance won't change

- Demon HDT tail by jacques00 with fixed dragon_Tail.xml ( No more spazzing )

- My preferred horns taken from Succubus Race mod.

- Added my edited HDT Vagina body by blabba and Stevierage with hooves!

Note:

- Also If I may say for people who haven't used the PSQ mod there are issues with the mod teleporting you but I find this only happens if you edit your height on transformation.

- The body and hooves are completely separate so sexlab may want to strip them but just change the options in sexlab accordingly but if you don't want to do that you can always edit the hooves in PSQ.ESM with the keyword -sexlabnostrip- to solve the issue.

Pics:

Normal

bk8Nr6p.png

Succubus:

PhHmmwD.png

I'm having difficulty with the legs: mine don't disappear into the  horse calves.

Any help you can offer?

I'm having difficulty with the legs: mine don't disappear into the  horse calves.

Any help you can offer?

You have to use the body I supplied if you want your own you have to edit your own body, If you would like me to do it for you I will just send me your femalebody_0.nif and your femalebody_1.nif :)

I will toss this out there if I had the faintest idea how to do it. Make something like a selection pack. You o

open the mod and select horns wings armor and what not. Then the mod finishes loading.

I know how to do that but honestly I am really unsure of permissions for some of these assets I could make something like that though.

Any help you can offer?

You have to use the body I supplied if you want your own you have to edit your own body, If you would like me to do it for you I will just send me your femalebody_0.nif and your femalebody_1.nif :)

I really appreciate you helping me out with this, I'm just not very good at technical stuff like this, although I have a feeling it is more simple than I think it is.

There are a couple of other issues I am having with this, the first being when I transform the textures for the nipples are always off their mark, if you know what I mean.  The second issue is more of a remark, because when I noticed that when I don't transform with the cuirass the legs stop at the horse calves, and then with the cuirass it causes both horse calves and my fat legs to both be present.

Thought I'd just include these if they could help you better see my ineptitude/condition.  I've also included the requested files if you were still interested.  Once again thank you.  [insert smiley face here]

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

I really appreciate you helping me out with this, I'm just not very good at technical stuff like this, although I have a feeling it is more simple than I think it is.

There are a couple of other issues I am having with this, the first being when I transform the textures for the nipples are always off their mark, if you know what I mean.  The second issue is more of a remark, because when I noticed that when I don't transform with the cuirass the legs stop at the horse calves, and then with the cuirass it causes both horse calves and my fat legs to both be present.

Thought I'd just include these if they could help you better see my ineptitude/condition.  I've also included the requested files if you were still interested.  Once again thank you.  [insert smiley face here]

I don't think i've included any body textures so I am unsure if I did you can just delete. EDIT: You're probably using incompatible textures with my body as I can see it now lol

Alright the thing about if you want hooves I saw only two ways to make it work

1.) I can add them directly onto the body but when I put on any clothes that add a body i will automatically lose the legs because the clothing adds its own body.

or 

2.) (I chose this one) Add the hooves occupying the boots slot which remains attached even when equipping clothing but even still depending on the clothes it adds its own body so you'll still see your legs go through your hooves.

the only way to stop this from happening is if you want hooves is to make succubus only armors/clothes, so find one you really want and then add your edited body to those clothing items otherwise if you wanted hooves to work always for every clothing then you would have to edit every clothing in the game to fit them just for that purpose.

Does that make sense?

EDIT2: Done

RQST Succubus FIX.zip

Well i wouldn't want you to get people upset.

If you find all the items and link them to me I'll still do it just make sure that they know and if they ultimately do have a problem with it i'll take the said assets out. Just let them know you'll link back to them and give credit blah blah, most authors have there assets up for free use.

Thanks for the link Plumber.  :)

Short info: The "tail" textures from my pack can used for the alduin/evil wings from the old/ new flying mod wings.

I don't understand.

I want to have animated Alduin wings from this transform package.

I need to install Animated Dragon Wings.esp from the Alduin folder?  And then?

Thanks for the link Plumber.  :)

Short info: The "tail" textures from my pack can used for the alduin/evil wings from the old/ new flying mod wings.

I don't understand.

I want to have animated Alduin wings from this transform package.

I need to install Animated Dragon Wings.esp from the Alduin folder?  And then?

My "tail" textures are the textures from alduin and I edited it to match my daedric textures. 

My "tail" textures are the textures from alduin and I edited it to match my daedric textures. 

That doesn't tell me anything about how to install the animated wings.

I tried installing and activating the Animated Dragon Wings.esp from the Alduin folder.  My wings didn't begin to move.  I then tried to fly using FNIS Flyer with Animated Wing support turned on, and my wings still did not move.

What ELSE do I need to do besides activating Animated Dragon Wings.esp?

Install original Animated Wings mod and then overwrite .esp, probably? ;)

My file just makes PSQ compactible with this mod, but you still need scripts and animated objects.

AH, of course.  That's the missing bit of info I needed.  Seems obvious now that you've said it...

Done, and it works great with FNIS Flyer.  I had to delete the wing meshes that came with the transform package so I wouldn't get double wings - I assume that's the proper way to do it?

post-607503-0-48592300-1432497329_thumb.jpg

Changed the body to a own bodyslide presets (no more petite succubus with muscles). 

Optimized horse penis mesh. (its now much more seamless)

Slightly brighter eyes. 

"Fair Skin" textures (I'm not happy with them) 

Uploaded a new version with new body and textures.

Please make screenshots, I'm curious how it looks on other ENB configs. (Or no ENB)

New in Version 1.2:

• Changed Succubus Body
  • Other Succubus Textures
  • Optimized Horse Penis
  • Slightly brighter eyes