Fairly new to adult modding, any(New Vegas OR 3) mods I should get?

unknownOne

As the title says, I'm fairly new to the adult, loverslab-specific modding. I've modded before, but this will be the first time I've used 'adult-content' mods. Never even used a CBBE or other bodymod in my games. Any tips/must-have mods I should get?

I do have full editions of both games, so no need to worry about compatibility issues. I know about Sexout, but some of the modules just aren't my taste. I do, however, like the idea of actually having in-game pregnancies(where else would all the wasteland children come from? *glares at mick & ralph's crier*), and possibly male pregnancies, because radiation-inflicted mutations can do some seriously fucked up shit to the human body.

I don't mind enslaving my enemies, but rape isn't my cup of tea, so to speak. I'm not a savage Legionary, I'm a civilized 'profligate'. I don't mind bondage, though. So bondage based mods are definitely a possibility. I am into some fairly kinky shit, so... yeah. Anything except rape mods...

Thanks in advance~

unknownOne

Guest endgameaddiction

Fallout 3 has Animated Prostitute on Nexus. There is a Sexout version for FO3 here, but I never tried it myself. I would assume it has limitations since Sexout uses NVSE which is a much more sophisticated extender due to the fact that most people (including the script extender team) were annoyed with the FO3's game engine and it was just too much of a hassle to continue with the amount of problems in it.

I don't use Sexout so I can't give you any advice about it. The only suggestion I could give you is if you have both FO3 and NV, your best approach would be TTW and using Sexout as the core instrument for your adult mods.

Fallout 3 has Animated Prostitute on Nexus. There is a Sexout version for FO3 here, but I never tried it myself. I would assume it has limitations since Sexout uses NVSE which is a much more sophisticated extender due to the fact that most people (including the script extender team) were annoyed with the FO3's game engine and it was just too much of a hassle to continue with the amount of problems in it.

I don't use Sexout so I can't give you any advice about it. The only suggestion I could give you is if you have both FO3 and NV, your best approach would be TTW and using Sexout as the core instrument for your adult mods.

Thanks for the response :)

I don't use TTW, mostly because it's buggy and hates my guts, but I was looking for mostly New Vegas mods, with the possibility of some FO3 mods being suggested. I've decided that I'm probably just going to use various Sexout modules for my game... But I do appreciate the reply ^^

-unknownOne

Well there is Quo Vagis by Belthan for fallout 3. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/19305/?The player becomes involved with an enterprise that arose from the ashes of a pre-war adult entertainment company. There is nudity and sex though it's fade to black sex which is pretty common with mods posted on the nexus. Make sure to read the page to see what can conflict with the mod. I have never really ever had a problem with TTW I have been using it for awhile now it is pretty cool and you can bring many of those cool weapons and stuff from fallout NV to fallout 3. I also use the sexout version for fallout 3 if you decide to try it make sure you get the updates that go with it as those updates will fix some of the creature animations.

Archived