View File

Hello Hello LL community, this is my first official mod, its not much but I'm glad to share it with everyone.

What is this mod?

A small mod that gives your female dragonborn stitches and mismatched skin patches to look zombified or badly injured, great for necromancers!

*NEW* 5/22 - Succubus skin optional mod added, Main not required.

*NEW* 6/2 - Succubus skin is now able to become darker

Whats in this mod?

• Body stitches
  • Body patches
  • Face patches <---not a warpaint, its a facepaint
  • Face Stitches <---not a warpaint, its a facepaint
  • Hand Patches
  • Succubus body
  • Succubus hands
  • Succubus feet

How to use?

• (Optional) Select patches and color first or it will look weird
  • select stitches and color
  • if you use the patches you also need to use the face set and hand patches or it will look weird

Its possible that this works for males too but don't quote me on that.

Im aware of the stitches not connecting on the lower ribs, for whatever reason it won't line up so until i can fix that use a corset or something(E.G. Kato, Kameleon, other mods with corsets.)

Note: You can Link to here but please do not upload this to anywhere else, I will upload it to other mod sharing sites when i think its ready.

What to look forward to with this mod?
Stitch styles based off of common or popular people/characters, custom stitch designs, maybe an NPC that you can talk to to make the showracemenu command more lore friendly.

Requirements/Suggested
Req.

• Racemenu
  • I used UNPB so this might not be compatible with anything non related to it

Credits!!!!
kowaretatenshi for the idea
cornbreadtm for helping me out
Vwr for this awesome mod- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49349/?
Bethesda for creating skyrim

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Racemenu, UNP BASED BODIES
  • Special Edition Compatible

Looks good, but... it's probably just me, but after I read the descritpion and before I checked the pics I was expecting something else entirely.

I mean I was expecting patches to be way smaller - like 10x10cm, maybe 20x20 tops. As it is now it doesn't look to me like a necromancer trying to patch himself up.

It looks more like the player character was created by a necromancer from few different bodies, like a Frankenstein's monster :P

Anyway it all looks good. Not fitting my expectations has nothing to do with your skills as a modder, so don't let my comment get to you :)

You did good.

this looks amazing gonna check this out asap :D

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Looks good, but... it's probably just me, but after I read the descritpion and before I checked the pics I was expecting something else entirely.

I mean I was expecting patches to be way smaller - like 10x10cm, maybe 20x20 tops. As it is now it doesn't look to me like a necromancer trying to patch himself up.

It looks more like the player character was created by a necromancer from few different bodies, like a Frankenstein's monster :P

Anyway it all looks good. Not fitting my expectations has nothing to do with your skills as a modder, so don't let my comment get to you :)

You did good.

Its fine, and thanks.

Just tried it out, worked like a charm. Gave me some ideas for a new character. 

Cheers.

No prob glad you like it :)

can they be applied to a variant CBBE TBBP body? or better yet any body type?

I used a Unp body texture as the base, so it will defiantly work with bodies that use unp textures, i havent tested it with cbbe but if it does work ill update my post.

Just tried it out, worked like a charm. Gave me some ideas for a new character. 

Cheers.

No prob glad you like it :)

can they be applied to a variant CBBE TBBP body? or better yet any body type?

I used a Unp body texture as the base, so it will defiantly work with bodies that use unp textures, i havent tested it with cbbe but if it does work ill update my post.

okay :)

Since a UNP body texture was used as the base the textures will probably be a bit off when used with CBBE since UNP and CBBE have different UV maps. Which is why you get nasty breasts and hip marks if you wear a CBBE outfit with a UNP body and vice a versa or use UNP textures with CBBE or vice a versa. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I downloaded this,a nd I have race menu and enabled face overlays in the ini, but the options for this aren't showing up anywhere in the character creation screen.

halp plz?

SO, can anyone tell me how to get these overlays? I've enabled overlays in the INI, at least I think I did...

I haven't played skyrim in awhile, mostly due to college and finally getting newvegas, ill look into this on he weekend, i didnt know racemenu was updated, i did notice the face paint menu was gone.

I love the scars, they look amazing. Any plans to add visible stitching? I'd love to see something like this but a bit 'fresher', if you get my meaning, where the flesh hasn't fully joined together yet.

ill look into this too, but looking at this file again the stitches dont look right to me so i might update them aswell

• 3 years later...