Still no Email from S.A.M's (Shape Atlas for Men) website.

Kyeun

So, I registered over an hour or go with the website, and I've yet to see the confirmation Email. All I got was the email saying my request has been filed and what-not, but I'm afraid that maybe the site is dead? If it's allowed, would someone be able to re-upload the files somewhere else? I really want S.A.M, but it seems the site is dead, and it's really unfortunate. Sorry for sounding a bit rude. (I hope I haven't been, you have to excuse me, I was/am a little frustrated.) 

All the help is greatly appreciated! 

Well I was never on that site, so I could not give you an accurate answers even if I try but, just in case, did you check your spam? sometimes confirmations mails and other automatically generated responses are sent to the SPAM box. 

SAM's a waste of a good idea anyway. A wonderful technical leap forward for body types, wasted on shitty cartoon proportions. Really disappointing, but something I should have expected given its predecessor, SOS, has a similar disregard for common sense.

It can take 24 hours for them to respond since the admin has to physically okay your registration and she isn't awake every moment of the day.

Plus it's actually a pretty active site just not on the skyrim/elder scrolls side of things.

SAM's a waste of a good idea anyway. A wonderful technical leap forward for body types, wasted on shitty cartoon proportions. Really disappointing, but something I should have expected given its predecessor, SOS, has a similar disregard for common sense.

Eh, I can't argue the proportions can easily become cartoonish, but I suppose that was the charm of the system, it lets you do what you want. But the proportions for just the vanilla 0-100 weight, and if you keep samson/samuel injections down below 50 or so (and that's pushing it), seem fine to me. But then, I'm not much of an expert on the topic so...

SAM's something I've wanted to play around with for a good while--I'm intrigued by some of the possibilities for character creation.  I wonder why that particular mod is hidden to non-members (unlike, say, all of their Sims adult content), considering the difficulty so many people (myself included) have had with registration.

Archived