Sexy Ninja Armor ver 4

• 2 weeks later...

sexy as hell.

i don't know if this is prevalent (or maybe i miss a patch or something) but my problem is armor parts from the mod appears in the inventory of npcs. in my case, this makes certain npcs naked or almost naked. they have the armor part(s) but they don't use it. (probably because it would kinda look ridiculous in a male bandit...yes, armor parts were found in male npcs). when i uninstall the mod, things go back to normal. any ideas?

sorry for my late reply.

For some reason the boots keep vanishing on me. Pretty much my legs end at the ankles.

did you download the latest one or the one from the front page?

The outfit is installed correctly but it doesn't show in bodyslide?

thats weird all the bodyslide files should be in there. did you install it with NMM because thats how I install it.

sexy as hell.

i don't know if this is prevalent (or maybe i miss a patch or something) but my problem is armor parts from the mod appears in the inventory of npcs. in my case, this makes certain npcs naked or almost naked. they have the armor part(s) but they don't use it. (probably because it would kinda look ridiculous in a male bandit...yes, armor parts were found in male npcs). when i uninstall the mod, things go back to normal. any ideas?

my mod adds the armor into skyrim as a craftable object. I don't know how it could of gotten into a npc's inventory. I don't know how to add items into npc's inventory. now that I remember there was a problem with male iron armor where all the iron armor was accidently replaced with this armor. but that should of been fixed with the latest version of this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46665-sexy-ninja-armor/?p=1552575

For some reason the boots keep vanishing on me. Pretty much my legs end at the ankles.

Yeah, tried the original first, then the May 10th version. Works fine for awhile, but after a save and load the boots vanish. Taking off my armor makes them reappear.

sorry for my late reply.

thats weird all the bodyslide files should be in there. did you install it with NMM because thats how I install it.

sexy as hell.

my mod adds the armor into skyrim as a craftable object. I don't know how it could of gotten into a npc's inventory. I don't know how to add items into npc's inventory. now that I remember there was a problem with male iron armor where all the iron armor was accidently replaced with this armor. but that should of been fixed with the latest version of this mod.

Sorry noob, meant to update my initial post. The problem was I was running an older version of BS and needed to update it. All works great now :) 

Sorry noob, meant to update my initial post. The problem was I was running an older version of BS and needed to update it. All works great now :)

It has nothing to do with old version of BodySlide. I mentioned it earlier, but my post has been ignored:

• items added by this mod can be found in random places such as "Dragonsearch interior"
  • some other items such as iron boots and cuirass are edited and missing textures/models
  • items are added to NPC inventories (Jon Battle-Born (Whiterun) -> Sexy Ninja Boots and Mask)

Some examples of dirty edits from TES5Edit:

• ArmorAddon: IronCuirassAA, IronBootsAA, IronCuirassPlateAA
  • Armor: ArmorIronBoots, ArmorIronCuirass, EnchArmorIronCuirassHealth01 and about ~30 similar edits
  • Constructible Object: TemperArmorIronCuirass and 4 other edits

It has nothing to do with old version of BodySlide. I mentioned it earlier, but my post has been ignored:

• items added by this mod can be found in random places such as "Dragonsearch interior"
  • some other items such as iron boots and cuirass are edited and missing textures/models
  • items are added to NPC inventories (Jon Battle-Born (Whiterun) -> Sexy Ninja Boots and Mask)

• Armor: ArmorIronBoots, ArmorIronCuirass, EnchArmorIronCuirassHealth01 and about ~30 similar edits

Well it wasn't showing up in BS to batch build for me, that was my problem. Updating BS allowed it to show up in BS. So while the armor may show up in game it would not have looked/fit good my character.

sorry for my late reply.

sexy as hell.

thats good!

Hi,I have a question gloves

enb%202016_07_31%2010_07_29_50_zpszz2iyr

It looks like missing textures, how do I fix it?

I'm not sure why this is happening to you. is this happening to anybody else who is using this armor?

man I don't know I don't usually mod and I made this armor following basic instructions on the youtubes. I don't know why this is happening and don't understand these errors that you are seeing. if you can fix them just put a patch on this board and I will post a link to it.

man I don't know I don't usually mod and I made this armor following basic instructions on the youtubes. I don't know why this is happening and don't understand these errors that you are seeing. if you can fix them just put a patch on this board and I will post a link to it.

Sorry, I've been using some outdated version...

This version here has *all* of these edits removed and the newest version had only one dirty edit which was "BanditHelmetAA"

Version from 11/MAY/2016 cleaned up (feel free to include it in first post):

SexyNinja.esp

Sorry, I've been using some outdated version...

This version here has *all* of these edits removed and the newest version had only one dirty edit which was "BanditHelmetAA"

Version from 11/MAY/2016 cleaned up (feel free to include it in first post):

thanks and posted.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure why this is happening to you. is this happening to anybody else who is using this armor?

enb%202016_07_31%2010_07_29_50_zpszz2iyr

Fixed itby downloading the original Nightshade armor(nexus)

I do not understand what you mean, meaning I need to nexus download what?

version 4 of Sexy ninja armor. fixes first person mesh and purple elbow texture and the dirty esp fix by zax.

just install this version because it has every tihng on it. incuding the UUNP sliders.

Also if you dont want your hands to clip through the gloves make sure you tick the "hand fix" zap slider!

hopefully there is no problem with this version.

sexy Ninja Armor ver 4.7z

version 4 of Sexy ninja armor. fixes first person mesh and purple elbow texture and the dirty esp fix by zax.

just install this version because it has every tihng on it. incuding the UUNP sliders.

Also if you dont want your hands to clip through the gloves make sure you tick the "hand fix" zap slider!

Glove problem has been solved, thank you very much!!!! :shy:  :shy:  :shy:

post-235569-0-94528300-1475546460_thumb.jpg

Glove problem has been solved, thank you very much!!!! :shy:  :shy:  :shy:

thats good to know hope you like it. and tell me if theres any problems with it.

• 3 weeks later...

I converted it to CBBE through Bodyslide presets but apparently the armor doesnt support butt and tit bounce so everytime I move, the goods move out of the meshes. Hopefully you can fix soon ;~;

this armor is for UUNP only it is not for CBBE. but you can change it to CBBE yourself using outfit studio.

The hand fix zap fixed the issue for me, though depending on the animation (mostly animations that require you to bend the elbow) will sometimes have slight clipping but it's rather trivial and I cannot even tell you how to replicate it for certain right now so great job.

However I've come across a rather strange problem, depending on the bodyslide armor (remodeled armor for uunp bodyslide hdt as an example) they will not show the boots, rather they won't even show the feet anymore. There is no issue with the UUNP special bare body, nor is there an issue with various UUNP HDT or UUNP armors. Yet without knowing what the difference is, a few simply refuse to allow the boots to show and give me such an issue. Reinstalling the conflicting mods seemed to do nothing as well.

The hand fix zap fixed the issue for me, though depending on the animation (mostly animations that require you to bend the elbow) will sometimes have slight clipping but it's rather trivial and I cannot even tell you how to replicate it for certain right now so great job.

However I've come across a rather strange problem, depending on the bodyslide armor (remodeled armor for uunp bodyslide hdt as an example) they will not show the boots, rather they won't even show the feet anymore. There is no issue with the UUNP special bare body, nor is there an issue with various UUNP HDT or UUNP armors. Yet without knowing what the difference is, a few simply refuse to allow the boots to show and give me such an issue. Reinstalling the conflicting mods seemed to do nothing as well.

that's weird. I don't have this problem myself. does anybody else have this problem?

that's weird. I don't have this problem myself. does anybody else have this problem?

It's definitely possible that the issue is not related to your mod, but I simply have no way of even beginning to troubleshoot the issue here other than what I have already posted before which came up blank. I have no idea where to ask, who to ask, etc. The worst part is I believe at one point it did work with the armors, but I don't wanna put any weight on my shoddy memory.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to use this armor in Remaster?

I tried with ver 4 already, but It only worked with older UNPB version (ver 2) of the mod... And even with the old version, thong and leg strap did not work. It only shows big red mark with ! in it.

EDIT: I put every meshes into meshes\armor\sexy ninja   and everything except thong and leg strap worked. What could have made thong and leg strap not work in Remaster?

Is there a way to use this armor in Remaster?

I tried with ver 4 already, but It only worked with older UNPB version (ver 2) of the mod... And even with the old version, thong and leg strap did not work. It only shows big red mark with ! in it.

EDIT: I put every meshes into meshes\armor\sexy ninja   and everything except thong and leg strap worked. What could have made thong and leg strap not work in Remaster?

I'm not sure how porting mods in to remaster works.

• 1 year later...

Archived