Sexy Ninja Armor ver 4

Go right on ahead, mostly yours and that guy you got the idea from someone else, who got the idea from the people who then made the pieces to those other people who got the idea from a mesh that was converted from someone else finally ending at that person who had an epiphany and then feel asleep. Loony bin here I come.

Great Mod man i just had one Question is it possible to Wear the Armor but Without the Thong so it Exposes all the Naughty Parts ?? if someone knows please reply thx

the armor comes in different parts. so yes you should be able to wear the armor without the thongs.

Thanks man

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.07.2015 at 11:58 PM, Raidwiki said:

Okay here it is, tell me if it works for you or not on a side note that daggers float into space with the belt.

Sexy Ninja Stuff.rar

This CBBE Bodyslide conversion has wrong folders structure:

"SlidersSets" should be renamed to "SliderSets" 

"Slider Categories" to "ShapeData"

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just wondering does the weight slider for this armor work?

Just asking because it doesn't work for me or it might of never worked in the first place.

If it does not work I have to fix it.

If you are fixing then can you fix .esp as well? There are dirty edits everywhere, guards outfits (or steel armors, I don't remember exactly) and armor pieces are placed in some strange places all over the world.

I suggest to not put them anywhere and keep it console AddItem only.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived