Sexy Ninja Armor ver 4

I can't craft the Ninja Hood, nor can I equip it when added with console.  I'm using Version 2.

Also is it possible to get an unenchanted version?  I'm loving this mod, but would be like to be able to double enchant it when my enchanting gets high enough.

oh yeah your right about the crafting. I guess I made a mistake there.

not sure about the console command though I don't have any problem with that.

and yeah I will release a un-enchanted version too when I fixed these bugs.

it will probably take some time though. 

that's ok.  I'll enjoy what I have for now while waiting :)

As far as the hood goes, I can add it to my inventory with the console but can't equip or sell it.  I get the sound effect of putting it on, but that is it.  Don't know if that might give you an idea as to what might be happening.  It might be a mod conflict, but this is the only mod having problems.

I also just noticed that there are two mask recipes when crafting.

Update:  I just started a new character, a Breton, and I can now equip the hood.  Though I seem to need a cloth hood equipped first so I can change to it.  I still can't equip it directly.

Is it a bug or a bad install on my part that I have a munch of nude people running around with the boots and face mask which replaces their iron chest and boots. I loke it when custom armor is added to the npc list so I'd Love the option to loot these items off npcs. 

P.S. If someone could make it unpb bbp pregnancy enabled I'd love you long time.

Is it a bug or a bad install on my part that I have a munch of nude people running around with the boots and face mask which replaces their iron chest and boots. I loke it when custom armor is added to the npc list so I'd Love the option to loot these items off npcs. 

P.S. If someone could make it unpb bbp pregnancy enabled I'd love you long time.

yeah the bugs been fixed, just download version 2.

I am running v2 Problem still persists. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled my armor mods and it still persists. 

I am running v2 Problem still persists. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled my armor mods and it still persists. 

If you have a bashed/merged patch you would need to rebuild them, though if you have not then it's a bit odd.

then I don't know what's happening.

If I uninstall it the normal armors are replaced without issue. So It's something with the mod or another mod that interferes with it. I have no idea which of the 30 armor mods I use it might be. 

Still my favorite armor mod. :)

okay I had a look and I don't know where this problem is coming from. everything in the creation kit looks fine to me. I think I might have to remake the mods esp.

well that's gonna take a while.

Guest _kuraiko

I just quickly jumped into TES5edit and changed the formIDs and removed the record changes that were made to the iron armor parts. It should fix the replacer problem.

SexyNinja.esp

I just quickly jumped into TES5edit and changed the formIDs and removed the record changes that were made to the iron armor parts. It should fix the replacer problem.

attachicon.gifSexyNinja.esp

thanks man this fixed it perfectly. 

I will put a link to this esp so people can download it.

Wonderful! The only thing that irks me is the hair that sticks out of the hood xD

G7t5fJx.png

you talking about the braids? if so the hood is meant to be like that. cause the hood should replace your hair.

Wonderful! The only thing that irks me is the hair that sticks out of the hood xD

G7t5fJx.png

you talking about the braids? if so the hood is meant to be like that. cause the hood should replace your hair.

Ah xD never knew that, I'll just throw on a different hood :3

• 1 month later...

Great Mod man i just had one Question is it possible to Wear the Armor but Without the Thong so it Exposes all the Naughty Parts ?? if someone knows please reply thx

the armor comes in different parts. so yes you should be able to wear the armor without the thongs.

Took a portion of your set with the SAO boots and converted them to bodyslide, took a quick pic nothing fancy in a rush and such. http://prntscr.com/7qk8l6

Great Armor  :heart:

Did you convert the entire set to Bodyslide or just a portion? Bodyslide keeps crashing when I try to open most of the stuff.

Converted the entire set, gloves were a pain no clue why your bodyslide is crashing, updated?

Archived