6 hours ago, SpaceMasterChaos said:

Ok so I’ve started the main quest; Given him the Bighorner calf and have got Jeff’s present but have one small question where in the everliving FUCK is Jeff Holt....

Wolfhorn Ranch, iirc

22 minutes ago, Ligeta said:

Happy new year :)

I know you may get this question a lot, but

Is that normal when I talk to Martin the location the of the Wolfhorn Ranch doesn't appear on my map ?

Yes, that is entirely normal. Mostly because I forgot to add in the moment where the map marker is supposed to appear... ?

1 minute ago, pepertje said:

Yes, that is entirely normal. Mostly because I forgot to add in the moment where the map marker is supposed to appear... ?

Ah !

Since I didn't find it on the wiki I guess I will have to look by myself where it is then.

Thank you for the quick answer :)

1 minute ago, Ligeta said:

Ah !

Since I didn't find it on the wiki I guess I will have to look by myself where it is then.

Thank you for the quick answer :)

One of these days, I'm going to redo most quests in the Captured scenarios, most likely. Very much so the Bighorner quest. Once that time comes, I'll be sure to add a quest marker.

9 minutes ago, pepertje said:

One of these days, I'm going to redo most quests in the Captured scenarios, most likely. Very much so the Bighorner quest. Once that time comes, I'll be sure to add a quest marker.

That very brave,

Considering there is a fallout 4 now. But then again I did hear it was crappy compared to fallout 3/NV

1 minute ago, Ligeta said:

That very brave,

Considering there is a fallout 4 now. But then again I did hear it was crappy compared to fallout 3/NV

It's pretty hard to do something creative with it, from my end. Mostly because of a lack of interesting towns and locations that aren't just shooting galleries.

14 minutes ago, pepertje said:

It's pretty hard to do something creative with it, from my end. Mostly because of a lack of interesting towns and locations that aren't just shooting galleries.

Ok ok I understand now, so there might be more chance than expected to find some update on the available mods here :)

Can't wait to find out, but then again, I got this ranch to find too XD

2 hours ago, Ligeta said:

That very brave,

As a Fallout game it's inferior in every way except graphics and gun mechanics.

If you are still having trouble finding Wolfhorn:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120702002849

(Frankly the Bighorner Capture/ the Farm are my favourite location/quest lines from the FB series so I know it pretty well. Paula for Best Girl.)

1 hour ago, NonDrake said:

As a Fallout game it's inferior in every way except graphics and gun mechanics.

If you are still having trouble finding Wolfhorn:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20120702002849

(Frankly the Bighorner Capture/ the Farm are my favourite location/quest lines from the FB series so I know it pretty well. Paula for Best Girl.)

Thank you :)

----

I've manage to find it and test a little.

litttle quick Feedback with spoilers:

Spoiler

Jeff is a little buggy at the 1st phase, won't go out of the cell, have to wait he "come back" in order to trigger the second phase

Also Never sleep while you know that Jeff is coming for you and in the same time gonna pop the pup.

Seem to enter in an unbreakable loop wich won't let you sleep due to endless birthgiving state.

Sometime I wonder if more food is recquired when hardcor mod is enable, then again, I only start to use it yesterday.

In the second phase, the pregnancy won't increase, I do not understand very well the pregnancy process but I was at 47h to pop the 2nd calf. And it stop, fertility was at 0% don't know how to increase it (especially while locked in cell)

Didn't go any further due to last bug.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you finish Rachael's first quest? "The End of Peace" I got to the point where you are checking the nuclear test site. Nothing else seems to happen after that.

I have done part of this quest a bit out of sequence so I have no idea if I broke it or not. I cleared the test site long before I started her quest thinking it was just something added thru World of Pain. In the quest log "Buy Chrome Rad X is completed and grayed out. "Talk to Rachael" and "Accompany Her to the test site" is still lit up despite me already being inside of the shack and her chasing me around. Any help would be great I've been having alot of fun with this.

So once you are caught by Jeff at the ranch, roughly how many calf's do you need to birth before martin shows up?. I've had a fair few now, not sure how many but like 10+, is this normal?, i get the feeling something is broken, i was getting new dialogue with Paula after each calf but that has stopped, or maybe I'm sleeping through the time when he shows up? does he arrive during Jeff's hours or is it random?.

1 hour ago, Evilhomer said:

So once you are caught by Jeff at the ranch, roughly how many calf's do you need to birth before martin shows up?. I've had a fair few now, not sure how many but like 10+, is this normal?, i get the feeling something is broken, i was getting new dialogue with Paula after each calf but that has stopped, or maybe I'm sleeping through the time when he shows up? does he arrive during Jeff's hours or is it random?.

IIRC, either Paula triggers Martin to appear, or he appears during Jeff's usual hours.

Having a problem with Neon Life (Emily's 2nd quest).  Get into Gemorrah, go to bar, then it says have 2 drinks, screen fades to black then get a pop up something about Transit 1 probably, then another pop up Transit 2 somethings gone fuky, then I get ported outside, Emily's gone and the quest is greyed out.  Any ideas about what's going on?

• 3 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:58 AM, Renbu_Revolution said:

How do you finish Rachael's first quest? "The End of Peace" I got to the point where you are checking the nuclear test site. Nothing else seems to happen after that.

I have done part of this quest a bit out of sequence so I have no idea if I broke it or not. I cleared the test site long before I started her quest thinking it was just something added thru World of Pain. In the quest log "Buy Chrome Rad X is completed and grayed out. "Talk to Rachael" and "Accompany Her to the test site" is still lit up despite me already being inside of the shack and her chasing me around. Any help would be great I've been having alot of fun with this.

Having same issue ,seems it loads the default test centre interior instead of the farmer modified cell ,tried deleting a few  meaningless items out of the cell in geck and saves an esp that I loaded last in the order and still refuses to load the farmer cell all I get is an alive Trash saying hello in there.

• 2 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 5:48 AM, lambchops said:

Having same issue ,seems it loads the default test centre interior instead of the farmer modified cell ,tried deleting a few  meaningless items out of the cell in geck and saves an esp that I loaded last in the order and still refuses to load the farmer cell all I get is an alive Trash saying hello in there.

Same issue for me. I've started the quest while wandering around but never proceeded with it, so now I'm in the camp site with Rachel and I have 2 "points" to reach. 1 is the gate I guess, and the other is inside the barrack. But inside there's nothing to do, as I've already took all..

• 5 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 6:39 AM, Ice71Lake said:

hello everyone whenever i try to take sergei's note off hadrian my fallout new vegas game quits ? 

Try adding the note via console ID instead, sounds like a script error could check NVAC log to be sure.

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2015 at 6:37 PM, pepertje said:

To start the Farmer quest: complete the scenario in Goodsprings by turning in one Bighorner Pup to Martin, then ask him if there's something else you can do for him, he'll tell you about his brother and gives you the present. Then head to the Wolfhorn Ranch, complete the Captured episode there, then keep turning in pups to Paula until she starts the new farmer episode :)

Question, am I suppose to be able to see the quest or is that invis? I literally don't know where Wolfhorn Ranch is and I checked my map, but I don't see it on the map or the quest I got from Martin. I got the item I'm suppose to deliver though at least, so I know it's working sorta. Just wanted to know if the quest is suppose to be visible or not?

1 hour ago, Zathuul said:

Question, am I suppose to be able to see the quest or is that invis? I literally don't know where Wolfhorn Ranch is and I checked my map, but I don't see it on the map or the quest I got from Martin. I got the item I'm suppose to deliver though at least, so I know it's working sorta. Just wanted to know if the quest is suppose to be visible or not?

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wolfhorn_ranch

Okay, now that I got to test this out. In hardcore mode it's very difficult to stay alive. You hardly get any food and even if you talk to Paula about hunger, it's still not enough to stay alive for long until being fed again. Also sometimes Jeff completely disappears after he has his way with you and never returns with food, I think he falls through the floor after animation ends after getting the key from him. Probably because once the animation ends, you teleport on top of him in a corner where he stood.

Or maybe this just happens because of sleeping in the bed before he comes to talk to you? I'm just guessing why this is happening. Either way, I haven't gotten past that part even when I wait for him until 7pm or before 7pm. Maybe my installation is messed up or incorrectly install things?