Fertile Breeder - Farmer

View File

Wiki Editors wanted. Here's the wiki. PM me for questions.

Please note that this mod is a module to Fertile Breeder, and will require the main module in order to work.

Part of the Fertile Breeder series, this mod allows you to begin your very own farm. Talk to Paula after setting her free from Jeff's basement and help her revive the Matthews Animal Husbandry. Watch it grow as you bring new women to the farm to give in to the large bighorner fest. And once it is all done? What will you do? Well, you collect the bounty, of course!

In order to start the quest, you'll have to complete Paula's quest from the FB Main Module. To do this:

-Give a calf to Martin in Goodsprings, completing that episode.
-Ask him if there's anything else you can do, he'll ask you to deliver a package to his brother, Jeff.
-From here, things should be pretty straightworward.

-Hand the package to Jeff, he'll imprison you along with Paula.
-Keep breeding calves and talk to Paula every time you've delivered one and got impregnated with the next. She should tell you what to do next.
-At some point, Martin will appear and offer to get you out. Refuse this offer, as it will keep Paula locked in the basement.
-After you refuse Martin's offer, you'll get a broken gun. Talk to Paula again and resume and she should tell you to find the slider.
-Once you have repaired the pistol, wait for Jeff to come down again and kill him. Talk to Paula and you should get out of the basement.

-Once the quest is complete, just keep bringing Bighorner calves to Paula until you kick off the FBFarm episode.

New episodes (Version 1.5+)

Once the main quest is completed and the Farmstead is fully revived, you can talk to Paula and she'll start the next episode. Two of them were already present, and seven more have been added. Every girl you've recruited along the way now has three quests, and they follow this order: Rachel > Quintin > Emily in a single cycle, which goes around 3 times.

Rachel's quests:
-The End Of Peace
-Going Green
-From The Shadows

Quintin's quests:
-An Offer You Can't Refuse
-Occupational Hazard
-Hell's Kitchen (Requires lates Fertile Breeder main version if you haven't started Lucas's quest in Freeside yet.)

Emily's quests:
-The Broad Side
-Neon Life
-Maternal Instincts

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fertile Breeder

Thanks much.  Very excited to try this.  I am curious however, that MO shows this as a master (.esm) file but it's an .esp file?   Sorry, not really much for modding beyond an extremely basick level.

@astor you're not mistaken. The .esp is flagged as an .esm file for 2 reasons:

-so that others may plug into this, using the quests and assets from this file (which includes myself)

-GECK has a bug where head and body textures are mismatched. The only way to fix this is by flagging an .esp as an .esm.

I've fixed the mismatched head and body textures by setting NPCs as

'can be all races' in the GECK character editor. If you do that you can

use the skin color slider in the advanced (texture) menu and make the

NPC as dark or light as you wish without worrying about mismatching.

-so that others may plug into this, using the quests and assets from this file (which includes myself)
-GECK has a bug where head and body textures are mismatched. The only way to fix this is by flagging an .esp as an .esm.

I've fixed the mismatched head and body textures by setting NPCs as

'can be all races' in the GECK character editor. If you do that you can

use the skin color slider in the advanced (texture) menu and make the

NPC as dark or light as you wish without worrying about mismatching.

Still, flagging the .esp as .esm has no negative side effects (unless you want people without GECK PU directly editing these files), and has the benefit of allowing other plugins to the .esm

I'm to the stage where emily gets knocked up and unfortunately past either the second or third stage of pregnancy her outfit just turns back to normal and any conversation I have after that is just "can you give me a checkup" and then silence.

Scratch that, I deactivated the julia chang mod entirely and it worked (but the textures are fucked) probably something to do with a funky install.

Scratch the scratch that, it's working now when I reactivated it.

only reason i probably wont try this out is the fact bighorners animations are all messed up D:

There actually is a correctly placed bighorner penis in the sexout files already. But for whatever reason someone made one that doesnt fit for the animation and thats the one thats used. Wish someone would fix that.

only reason i probably wont try this out is the fact bighorners animations are all messed up D:

There actually is a correctly placed bighorner penis in the sexout files already. But for whatever reason someone made one that doesnt fit for the animation and thats the one thats used. Wish someone would fix that.

Wouldn't you be able to just make a copy of the one from the sexout files and use it to replace the one that that is being use that doesn't fit the animation to fix it?

The bighorner animation should be fixed since ...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8655-sexoutng-beta-21093b10-release-thread/?p=1150892

Has anyone else encountered the problem where Rachel won't talk, Emily only has the "can you check on me" line and also only consists of a floating head and pair of hands? I can't for the life of me figure out the issue.

If Rachel doesn't talk, it's probably because she doesn't have anything relevant to say at the moment. As for Emily, you'll need the meshes for the Julia Cheng outfit. As for Rachel: if you've completed her part of the quest, she won't talk until everything is done. As for Emily, check whether you have any other clothes which appear invisible, or check her inventory to see if she's at least progressing properly (you'll have to check up on her multiple times for the quest to progress).

Anybody? Is anybody getting the bug where Emily progresses to P2 for about three seconds before reverting back to not pregnant?

What setting do you have for NPC pregnancy? If all female NPC's are on this list, it may cause it to be reset.

I have it on the followers only setting.  I figured out a work around, though, in which I added the appropriate outfit to Emily's inventory with console commands, focred her to equip it, and then talked to her really quickly.  Kind of annoying, but amusing because I got to feel like a hacker for about five minutes.

Anybody? Is anybody getting the bug where Emily progresses to P2 for about three seconds before reverting back to not pregnant?

What setting do you have for NPC pregnancy? If all female NPC's are on this list, it may cause it to be reset.

Perhaps you should be checking for the pregpercent token count of the actor rather than their bellysize in this case?

I don't use pregpercent tokens for NPC's, I just add the outfits in GECK. Is there a way to make sure NPC's are unaffected by the whole fertility cycle? That way I could have them stay at the same level without being reset.

If you just add the non-functioning outfits to them for display its no problem if you want them to remain as display models only.

But if they engage in sex and players have the NPC fertility enable set to max they will have fertility tokens added unless they are added to the formlist in SCR called SexoutSLActorDataNeverGetsPregnant.

I don't use pregpercent tokens for NPC's, I just add the outfits in GECK. Is there a way to make sure NPC's are unaffected by the whole fertility cycle? That way I could have them stay at the same level without being reset.

You could make unique male npcs and give them female Bodysuits and unique female voices. :D

But beware it´s a trap!