Need Help with an error with Sexlab Sex Slaves

Darkrai110

I recently downloaded and started the mods quest and ive run into a problem. After Vess asks for me to put clothes onto her one of two things happen depending on what i do. if i just give her clothes it tells me to talk to Niri, except when i do there are no new dialogue options. if i choose to make her do stuff for me in order to get clothes after we're finished it tells me to talk to vess again except i cant because she gets the gag back on her right away. if i chooses to ignore vess and continue to the khajiit he doesnt talk to me. any suggestions on what i should do?

Try to use mod support topic.

We do try to provide support to the best we can but it is very likely that we would miss random topics such as this.

for dialogue bug

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/?p=1165877

Would need more info for that CTD issue. Skyrim does sometimes crash on load and there isnt much any of us can do to prevent that.

Try some other save and if they would load then load this one after loading that other one. 

For technical rumbling - if your crash is because of game running out of memory then loading such save while game is already "running" makes it far less likely to crash.

Archived