Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Version 2.2.5 is up, first post as usual.

New Mods:

• Highres skin textures (by Spanner, thanks a million!)
    [if chosen, these are used instead of the skin textures from the original nude mod; they do not affect Ferasans/Caitians.]

Changes:

• Merged the "Improved Normal Maps" mod into the new "Highres skin textures" mods.
  • Behind-the-scenes updates to Breast Size mods to resolve some scaling issues after the Winter Wonderland patch.

Right you are, I forgot to move the original nude patch options into their appropriate categories quite some time ago, so the loincloths weren't being removed when the belts were. I should have tested more thoroughly...

Version 2.2.6 up to fix that:

• [bugfix] Moved the Original Nude Patch removal options of Formal Gown, Formal Skirt, and Orion Loincloths into the appropriate clothing removal sections.

• 2 weeks later...

Has their been any work on removing robes in the off duty slot? Just caught a look at the Vedek chest gear from the DS9 pack. Thought it would look better without the robe on underneath.

Unfortunately, that's not possible right now. :(

Nice mod, works pretty good, and in 2.2.6, no crashes on my part.

In the Klingon character creation for the Klingon Female, Orion Female and Alien Female when I first select the Race, before continuing on she's bottomless, like the Klingon fem's throughout the game are bottomless. Once I click on the character model or hit the "Next" button, the tight pants show up.

Any ideas why she's bottomless/how to get her to stay bottomless from this info? I hope that it helps make basic Klingon/Klingon Alien female Bridge Officers and Captains nekkid.

Thanks.

Nice mod' date=' works pretty good, and in 2.2.6, no crashes on my part.

In the Klingon character creation for the Klingon Female, Orion Female and Alien Female when I first select the Race, before continuing on she's bottomless, like the Klingon fem's throughout the game are bottomless. Once I click on the character model or hit the "Next" button, the tight pants show up.

Any ideas why she's bottomless/how to get her to stay bottomless from this info? I hope that it helps make basic Klingon/Klingon Alien female Bridge Officers and Captains nekkid.

Thanks.[/quote']

I think that's because the game treats brand new characters as NPCs before you reach the customization stage, and thus they are affected by the NPC costume mods. Once they become treated as player characters, though, they are no longer affected by NPC mods. NPC mods are much easier than player character mods, unfortunately, so pretty much the only way to get Klingon/Alien player characters bottomless is via the Warrior's Skirt. :s

• 2 weeks later...

:( game crashed when I tried to start it... how do I uninstall all of the files?

If you used the installer, you can uninstall from the same place you'd uninstall any other program: for Windowses, try Programs & Features under the control panel.

If you installed manually, then just delete the files you manually copied.

Yea patching always breaks shit. Makes me think they do it on purpose lol. Still' date=' thanks for staying on top of it Password.

[/quote']

I'll almost guarantee they do, because half the stuff that patchers come up with is better than the crap they put out. Call it the Age of Conan Syndrome. That's why Funcom breaks their coding every patch, some nimrod actually sent them pictures, saying "hey, look what I can do, will you hire me?" I'll guarantee other game companies do it now as well.

Fix up, version 2.2.7:

Changelog:

• Behind-the-scenes updates to all animation mods to resolve issues introduced by the January 17-18 patch.

[The 2.2.7 update is installer-only, there are no changes to the manual install package, so the manual install package remains at 2.2.6.]

Okay so I got "Fatal Error: Unable to find default animation for sequencer Sto_Holstered_Weapon. You must add the flag "DefaultSequence" to one(and only one) Sequence!" how do I fix it? I am using steam and lowered settings' date=' on a Windows XP cpu.

[/quote']

First do a clean uninstall and reinstall of 2.2.7, if you haven't already. If that doesn't fix it, post again saying which mods you are using.