when u upload the bunny outfit?

i really want it and waiting for that from long time ago :(

hope u will upload the mod soon!!

I know , I am sorry I was really busy and also I am building my new pc, waiting for parts , preparing my HDD for new OS and storing files.

Outfits are almost completed, properly weighted , fixed all bugs but I am finishing last one right now. Its still kinda buggy especially the skirt.

But here is a small sneak peak.

pQ5RHwE.png

After this I think I will be done with DoA ports. I would like to move to Vindictus since I got a lot of armour resorces that I ported from the chinese Vindictus version. Yeah including some neat plate armours.

when u upload the bunny outfit?

i really want it and waiting for that from long time ago :(

hope u will upload the mod soon!!

I know , I am sorry I was really busy and also I am building my new pc, waiting for parts , preparing my HDD for new OS and storing files.

Outfits are almost completed, properly weighted , fixed all bugs but I am finishing last one right now. Its still kinda buggy especially the skirt.

But here is a small sneak peak.

pQ5RHwE.png

After this I think I will be done with DoA ports. I would like to move to Vindictus since I got a lot of armour resorces that I ported from the chinese Vindictus version. Yeah including some neat plate armours.

Before you move on, could you please release the DOA long hair wig?

Not having HDT physics doesn't matter to me, as I abhor it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey would you be okay if I use the Kokoro Outfit to make a uunp conversion?

Oh wow. How is this possible I havent noticed your question. Freakin notifying.

I stated that in the description, as long as you provide credits to the original author. I thinks he is fine with it. Look at the credits part if you are not sure.

Awesome catsuit, one issue is when in firstperson mode and when you are swinging a sword, axe whatever there is different armour showing on the arms which of course is not there in 3rd person mode..

Because I haven't added a 1stperson models. There is no real point to do that because I don't play Skyrim at all.

You could try to use enhanced camera.

Sorry.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if other folk have noticed but the Nyo catsuit uses studded armor for 1st person textures. So if you use Enhanced Camera or Immersive First Person you'll get the correct textures for torso but studded for arms. Just have to remove that entry from armor addons in tes5edit, that fixes it. 

How you fix this ?

• 5 years later...