View File

UPDATE'ING OLD SHIT BEWARE ( and adding something new slowly )

Some stuff, well for now only one but I plan to add more of my ports,mixes and conversions to this topic. So it will be easier for me to manage later. Let me know if you are interested in my little stuff.

I will have to think of a proper text formatting and make it more clearer.

There are also links for MEGA and Baidu if you dislike LL download system.
Nyotengu Catsuit ( UNPB Cleavage )
That one took me a while to fix because usually when you do armors for a personal usage you can skip lots of quality bars. Also I had a little problems with a textures but looks like I have managed to fix them.

This outfit also contains other stuff like: tengu mask , feathery fan weapon , wings , head accessory and Nyo's short hairstyle as a wearable wig.
There are 2 versions of the outfit , one with the strong gloss shine effect and second with a lesser gloss shine, both come in black and red colour.
Also now includes a alternate variant of boots.

There is no weight support , only _1.

Gloss effect is not heavily dependent on your ENB, in every screenshot I used these values. Sure you can raise them and it will make suit gloss and shine even more.
SpecularAmountMultiplierInteriorDay=2.4
SpecularPowerMultiplierInteriorDay=2.6
How to get it?
Type "help nyo" in the console command. Find ID of the chest, spawn it using "player.placeatme xxx" or use AddItemMenu.

Here is my armor converted to other bodytypes by these sweet people.

• SevenBase BS ( converted by Stevierage , at the bottom of page)
  • SevenBase Oppai ( converted by Xarathos , look for Doa Cosplay Pack )

If you did or if you know any other , let me know. I would like to add a link to it.
Permissions:
Absolutely no reuploads of my original conversion.
But feel free to convert to other body types or use in the other projects and upload them anywhere you want. Just don't forget credits.
Note to modders: I got lazy around the armpits.
Credits:
Property of Tecmo / TeamNinja
converted to Skyrim by Dagren/Kazaanh
Converted from XNalara by xXKammyXx

Honoka bikini ( UNPB Cleavage)

A little something something I was working on in the spare time.

No weight slider support. I might redo this outfit again because I think I screwed something really bad.

In this pack you will find : her bikini obviously , heels ( I'm not really fan of them ) , eyeglasses and two variants of her head accessory. They should fit with the most hairstyles but if they don't you will have to tweak their height in the nifskope or edit their position in the 3dtool like I did for my twin-ponytail hair.

How to get it?
Type "help honoka" in the console command. Find ID of the item.
Permissions:
Absolutely no reuploads of my original conversion.
But feel free to convert to other body types or use in the other projects and upload them anywhere you want. Just don't forget credits.
Credits:
Property of Tecmo / TeamNinja
converted to Skyrim by Dagren/Kazaanh
Converted from XNAlara by xXKammyXx

Ahri outfit ( SevenBase Cleavage)

It was a request I done long time ago, so I've decided to upload it here because it got buried deep within forum posts. ( screens are old too )

Includes only _1 version.

Contains : fluffy ears , nine-tails , socks with sandals , arm sleeves and outfit.

There is no weight support , only _1.

How to get it?
Type "help ahri" in the console command. Find ID of the chest, spawn it using "player.placeatme xxx" or use AddItemMenu.

Permissions:
As long as you credit original author its okay.
Credits:
Ourfit was originally made for Oblivion by Baronbee, but I don't who who ported it to the Skyrim. I just converted it to 7b Cleavage.

Kokoro DLC outfit ( SevenBase Bombshell)

Another request but by a friend, I've decided to share here. Nothing fancy.

Actually this one supports weight slider, how surprising.

How to get it?
Type "help kokoro" in the console command. Find ID of the item.
Permissions:
Read below.
Credits:
Made by http://shipbuki.blogspot.com/2013/08/kokoro-bikini-dlc-outfit.html, so they a look here. All credits goes to him.
I just converted it to fit Sevenbase BS body.

If there are any bugs/clippings let me know.
Have fun.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/02/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Recommended HDTHHeels / XPMSE / Waifu
  • Special Edition Compatible

Awesome work, however I have noticed quite a few problems.

First off, in the Creation Kit the wigs for some reason have forearm slots added, and in nifskope the wigs themselves have forearm slots attached to them, making them invisible when wearing them. They should have the hair slots added as the main slot, not forearms.

EDIT: Also the straight wig is missing it's .nif file.

Second, the wings and accessory slots make no sense. The headdress as a ring is makes no sense whatsoever and should be in the circlet slot. The wings too should be in a different slot, preferably not in the slot it was, which was calves.

Other then those problems, it looks great and works brilliantly.

Adding HDT-HHS would be a good option for the armor too, if you know how to implement it.

I hope these changes help, as I had been hoping that this would be made public for a long time now.

Once again, awesome work!

Looks nice. I'm always glad to see UNPB stuff. It's becoming an extinct specie somewhat.

Waiting eagerly to what comes next. Thanks.

I usually convert to bodies that i find more fitting to certain armors. But you can expect more UNPB stuff soon. Thanks

Nice, gonna start converting it to 7B and make another Forbidden Ebony Armor.

Cheers

Cant wait to see 7b version.

Need cbbe hdt version please.

I dont use CBBE sadly, the only body from the CBBE family I like is CBBM. So if I was going to convert to CBBE I would pick CBBM first.

If someone is willing to do conversion feel free. Because I have other projects For now in my mind. Sorry.

Awesome work, however I have noticed quite a few problems.

First off, in the Creation Kit the wigs for some reason have forearm slots added, and in nifskope the wigs themselves have forearm slots attached to them, making them invisible when wearing them. They should have the hair slots added as the main slot, not forearms.

EDIT: Also the straight wig is missing it's .nif file.

Second, the wings and accessory slots make no sense. The headdress as a ring is makes no sense whatsoever and should be in the circlet slot. The wings too should be in a different slot, preferably not in the slot it was, which was calves.

Other then those problems, it looks great and works brilliantly.

Adding HDT-HHS would be a good option for the armor too, if you know how to implement it.

I hope these changes help, as I had been hoping that this would be made public for a long time now.

Once again, awesome work!

Thats a solid feedback, thanks.

When i was porting this outfit to skyrim I meant it to be a short cosplay so thats why there are some weird attachments like Wings - calves etc. I will take care of them in the next update.

Straight hair is just a placeholder, i was messing with a HDT hair and its not ready yet for release. So i've decided to not include it.

About HDTHHS, I,m on it.

The textures look very nice. Any chance for a version with the zip closed up a bit more?

Its possible, I will see if can do sth with it.

The wigs doesnt work for me. I just get a bald patch.

Make sure your character is fully stripped of any equipables. Mark yourself and type "unequip all" ,then try again. You should be able wear entire set without any problems.

I will fix these issues when i get back to home. Im glad you all like it.

Hi,Thank you for your awesome work!

And i want to ask you, I couldn't get the Nyo blue straight hair

I mean i could find the console ID and i could get the item, but i couldn't see the item from my inventory

Also i tried to use "player.equip XX00000(the item's ID)" and there was nothing

I mean i could find the console ID and i could get the item, but i couldn't see the item from my inventory

That's because as I mentioned earlier, there's no nif file, thus no wig.

He also mentioned he was working on a HDT hair, but that didn't turn out as planned.

That's because as I mentioned earlier, there's no nif file, thus no wig.

He also mentioned he was working on a HDT hair, but that didn't turn out as planned.

I see:)

Thanks for answer that my quetion!

Quick 2 suggestions: Maybe slight HDT effect on the wig maybe? Also could you make a version where the suit is not glossy? Because under certain lights its blinding even when using the slighly less  glossy variant.

About gloss, just open nyo_suit2.nif ,go to BDLightingShaderProperty and change Glossiness(600) and SpecularStrenght(4) to lower values like 30 / 1.

Could you make the wig as a hair mod?

Well, hair textures are way too low res. In renders they look a lot better than in Skyrim. No idea how to improve them without creating a new textures.

very nice!! but whats up with the hillarius boots?  can someone actually walk on them?? it was the only part i didnt like...and i cant wear other boots cause the ermor get unequiped

also conversion for CBBE hdt  +1!!!

Yeah , those are kinda weird boots. I was surprised too, how the heck you are supposed to walk with them.

A little update with lots of fixes and some new stuff. In case you want to know what has exactly changed:

• fixed that weird stretching under the left armipit
  • fixed weights on the zippers , so they will look nice in flexible poses
  • no one has noticed that a red version glossiness was bugged? fixed it
  • added catsuit with a naked feets ( boots are removed, pic below )

Hh0Qw9W.png

@Dagren

lol i had done the same as you and removed the boots and slightly changed the glossiness.

Have only a 7B cleavage version atm (bombshell next), but i've added weight slider support, added a slight butt weight and reshaped the butt area, and moved the shoulders down a bit.

Was gonna wait to see if you made any changes before i upload it, probably just make a replacer with some adjustments in the esp for weight slider support. 

@Dagren

lol i had done the same as you and removed the boots and slightly changed the glossiness.

Have only a 7B cleavage version atm (bombshell next), but i've added weight slider support, added a slight butt weight and reshaped the butt area, and moved the shoulders down a bit.

Was gonna wait to see if you made any changes before i upload it, probably just make a replacer with some adjustments in the esp for weight slider support. 

Sweet job. I just have a terrible experience with a weight sliders , to this day I have nightmares about it. Also good idea with the shoulders, it will make look females less bulky.

I don't think I will do any more changes , everything seems to be fixed ( for now )

@Edit Forget to add that I was planning to add some gothic-styled boots to the catsuit to replace these clowny-spiky heels. I'm still thinking about it, just need to find some decent ones.

Anyways , I've added 2 more outfits that were sitting on my HDD.

Kokoro outfit DLC

ACTUALLY supports weight slider, how surprising~

YGhFkB7.jpg

Ahri outfit , quite old. Might have some issues, since it was one of my first conversions I ever done.

tyEqX7a.jpg

I have some summer bikini next in the line. I will ( I hope ) upload tomorrow, since it needs few tweaks.

Quick suggestion for people that want to mix this. The Black Rose set's gloves and boots really well match the catsuit. Some minor clippings on the leather straps but nothing major. I had the gloves equipped for long time and didnt even notice.

Also i noticed the default boots do not appear fully. Easily fixable by using the 4.0 default height from the MCM settings of the HDT HighHeels.

Quick 2 suggestions: Maybe slight HDT effect on the wig maybe? Also could you make a version where the suit is not glossy? Because under certain lights its blinding even when using the slighly less  glossy variant.

About gloss, just open nyo_suit2.nif ,go to BDLightingShaderProperty and change Glossiness(600) and SpecularStrenght(4) to lower values like 30 / 1.

Could you make the wig as a hair mod?

Well, hair textures are way too low res. In renders they look a lot better than in Skyrim. No idea how to improve them without creating a new textures.

very nice!! but whats up with the hillarius boots?  can someone actually walk on them?? it was the only part i didnt like...and i cant wear other boots cause the ermor get unequiped

also conversion for CBBE hdt  +1!!!

Yeah , those are kinda weird boots. I was surprised too, how the heck you are supposed to walk with them.

A little update with lots of fixes and some new stuff. In case you want to know what has exactly changed:

• fixed that weird stretching under the left armipit
  • fixed weights on the zippers , so they will look nice in flexible poses
  • no one has noticed that a red version glossiness was bugged? fixed it
  • added catsuit with a naked feets ( boots are removed, pic below )

Hh0Qw9W.png

Could you give me the values to making the suit without any glossiness or those are the values.

Tried copying the values from Black Rose. 50/10 but the armor glows even brighter than thousand suns now. Do different armor glow differently?