Yes, sorry about my earlier post. The bounty was the result of the LAL scenario and had nothing to do with POP. I got confused while seeing the "random bounty quest active" set to yes.

Anyhow, they caught me and tried to walk me from whiterun to morthal, while passing through the labyrinth. Bad idea. So I enabled the completion of long walk and they teleported me to the jail! Nice. That's where things got a bit weird. I keep getting food and ale after each punishment, which is nice, however I don't think it is possible for the prisoner to sleep at all. I don't know if RND will make the player collapse due to lack of sleep, but in any case it would be nice to have a window of 4 or 6 hours for the player to sleep and recuperate a little. Maybe the jailer could say "sleep time!", which then would signify that pop is on pause for several hours. Of course, waking up in jail isn't as safe as one could imagine and the jailer could just start the day with a rough punishment. But heh, if there is no way for the player to blackout due to lack of sleep, everything's fine.

Next is a bit of a bug I've observed while in morthal's jails: on the morning (8am), the jailer came to fetch me and told me to follow. However, the player preceded the jailer in its path, which blocked the path of the jailer once in the barracks. You see, that stair is very narrow and the jailer wouldn't move. After a while, I found out I could move and did so seemingly like flash. Then the game crashed and I noticed I hadn't made any save in the hour, the whole time spent in jail has never happened :( Well, I guess I'll have to restart that episode.

You can sleep if imprisoned for minor crimes.

Hmm, yes that is a Skyrim path-ing bug.

One work around is to click the jailer or BH in console and type 'TC' then you can take control of the jailer and stir him/her on the proper path, and you can also watch your PC in action as an obedient follower. ^_^

If it does not work the first time try it a couple more times.

Type the same thing ('TC' on jailer) again to release control.  

Yeah, sometimes it seems that the jailer get stuck in one action or something. I let the pillory scene go by while I took a shower, when I got back the scene was somehow stuck. The jailer was busy and there was a crowd around applauding yet nothing was happening. I reloaded and went through it again (while I shaved and did other chores) and it turned out okay that time.

Also, small incompatibility between POP and Enhanced Lights and FX in morthal jail. The later adds a chandelier in the pathing between the jail and the door, both NPC and player get stuck on it because it is a bit too low. Disabling the thing "fixes" it. I believe it is an issue with the lights mod more than anything though.

I also had thugs coming for me the moment of my release because I "stole" something from the prison cell. Well there was that huge pile of food and alcohol laying around, and decided to acquire some for myself. That action seems to warrant my death. Can't POP overhaul the thugs system to make it less stupid?

I wonder, can I stop piller screen form happening at all? I keep stuck in piller punishment and can not return to the cell or advence to next screen...

Did you mean that pillory keeps you locked outdoors over night?

More like the jailer stops react and just stands at the place, even I use debug to get out form the piller he/she is still stays there like forever busy.

I found something like that in my tests as well, I fixed that for POP 8j. Hopefully it was the same thing that was happening for you.

The problem was when the jailer decided to have at you, but he/she was waiting for the jailer to come and get paid for having 'fun' with you, not realizing they were the same person. :blush:

I found something like that in my tests as well, I fixed that for POP 8j. Hopefully it was the same thing that was happening for you.

The problem was when the jailer decided to have at you, but he/she was waiting for the jailer to come and get paid for having 'fun' with you, not realizing they were the same person. :blush:

That gives a new meaning to therm "split personalities". :)

So, POP 8j, when? :P

Ok. I still need to test,

• Option for the jailer to use full DDe outfit in parade.
  • Riften parade.
  • More congestion alleviation solutions for the Jailer’s Place  ;)
  • Expanded the cage scene to include follower/PC; Prisoner/PC; Prisoner/Follower animations ‘fun’.
  • Animation tag input system. 
  • MCM options for manual bounty. 
  • No activation or inventory access outside the cell in HC mode.
  • MCM debug option to check all of the idles.
  • The follower gets whipped in the cage scenario scene as well.
  • The PC will take a more submissive role in threesome animations, if the follower is male.
  • @Morferous fix.
  • A bunch of bug fixes.

Planned

• Riften cage, maybe? I cannot find a good location for it.

The problem was when the jailer decided to have at you, but he/she was waiting for the jailer to come and get paid for having 'fun' with you, not realizing they were the same person. :blush:

Well I don't fancy piller at all, so if there could be a switch to just shut the whole process would be better.

BTW, suggestion:

How about when bountery up to a large number, like more then 10k for example, player would be transfer to a larger city (like Solitude or Windhelm) to have a trial and maybe facing leathel punishment such as hanging, drowning, or throw into dungeons without clothings....etc.

Tough because of magics, player can get option as playing like real life and stay dead forever( as a bad end), or just be resurrected by some nercomencers and have to travel back to the jail to grab your items before guards figure out you were dead and purge the evidence box.

Bug Report

Noticed that old bug is still there. I hit a guard in Riften but when I was arrested it was for a major crime rather than petty.

Hmm, never ran into that before.

How much gold was the arrest for?  

Well I don't fancy piller at all, so if there could be a switch to just shut the whole process would be better.

BTW, suggestion:

How about when bountery up to a large number, like more then 10k for example, player would be transfer to a larger city (like Solitude or Windhelm) to have a trial and maybe facing leathel punishment such as hanging, drowning, or throw into dungeons without clothings....etc.

Tough because of magics, player can get option as playing like real life and stay dead forever( as a bad end), or just be resurrected by some nercomencers and have to travel back to the jail to grab your items before guards figure out you were dead and purge the evidence box.

You can turn off the pillory punishments in the PO MCM.

No capital punishments, they are a waste of time.

If you think you have been naughty you can go into the POP labyrinth. There is a slim to no chance to get out of there.

• Riften parade.
  • Expanded the cage scene to include follower/PC; Prisoner/PC; Prisoner/Follower animations ‘fun’.
  • The PC will take a more submissive role in threesome animations, if the follower is male.
  • @Morferous fix.
  • A bunch of bug fixes.

Planned

Can we have an option to disable the "extra" prisoner in the cage scene when a follower is present?

• Riften parade.
  • @Morferous fix.
  • A bunch of bug fixes.

Planned

Can we have an option to disable the "extra" prisoner in the cage scene when a follower is present?

But that wouldn't be 'fun'. Will it? I mean it'll be just the PC and the follower. IDK.

I could have an option to stop the prisoner from participating, but not to disable him/her completely.

By the way, sometimes there is a dead naked prisoner in my cell, is that normal?

Did you kill him? How could you? The prisoner just wants some fun - at your expense. :P

Perhaps you could get his ID? Click on him in the expanded console (Tab).

Having several problems-

• Pillories disappear when I'm locked into them.
  • When locked in pillories, no punishments, no crowd gathers, no one partakes, including the guard, when he's set to punish.
  • I've run through several sentences, no cage scene happens.
  • After sentence, nothing happens. Time runs out, but I'm still in collar, naked in the cell, and no way to get my stuff back.

I've got the patch. I've got Zaz and SL up to date. DD installed. I've only been jailed in Whiterun, so I don't know if this happens elsewhere.

Did you kill him? How could you? The prisoner just wants some fun - at your expense. :P

Perhaps you could get his ID? Click on him in the expanded console (Tab).

I was away, when I return form piller the body was already there before I was lock in again. I suppect he was scared to death when he heard that he was lock in the same room with a deadly killer.

too bad the save was corrupted, can not get into it to retrive the ID.

Btw there is a new mod around call "SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing", would it able to provide some new screen for POP? Like in some prison like whiterun, there could be some animal crawl out form the sewer and get you while you are in the cell?

Having several problems-

• Pillories disappear when I'm locked into them.
  • When locked in pillories, no punishments, no crowd gathers, no one partakes, including the guard, when he's set to punish.
  • I've run through several sentences, no cage scene happens.
  • After sentence, nothing happens. Time runs out, but I'm still in collar, naked in the cell, and no way to get my stuff back.

I've got the patch. I've got Zaz and SL up to date. DD installed. I've only been jailed in Whiterun, so I don't know if this happens elsewhere.

I had the first point happen, but it's probably a trivial artifact from how animations are running and can be safely ignored. Eventually, the pillory will reappear.

As for the second, it's on a timer. But as said several posts before this one, if the jailer decides to have at you, everything will stall.

I too did not had any cage scene or parade, but this may be because I was in morthal though. I went for a 2 days sentence and ended up in the pillory each time.

Once the sentence ends, you're supposed to be led outside the cage and set free. Something went wrong at some point, thus a papyrus log is necessary to have once chance to know what broke.