I think that easiest instructions about skse.ini came from this thread. They had to rewrite it to be even easier to understand, because previosu - already hand helding - instructions were too hard core "super heavy ICT stuff" for some people to understand... <_<

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

Thanks for the Explanation. what first Born of shaeson ?

That it a reference to how memory fix were previously activated. The activation script urged to give your first born to Sheson. ;)

in this reference nothing is said about starting as Administrator and firstborn.

so all i need is the skse.ini and the settings in skyrim ini as Inte posted. . ok, understood. Done.  Tested. no sucess, no changes. whats next ?

Next go to

...\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe

Right click on that and under "Compatibility" check "Run this program as an administrator"

... and depending how you start your game, for example I use NMM to start my game, so there in the upper left corner I choose "Launch SKSE" instead of "Launch Skyrim". If you're using MO then you can ask @AwfulArchdemon how to set that up.  Then when you start the game you should get that beloved popup asking you if you want to allow that program to make changes to your computer.

About the firstborn, @Morferous is right, it was just a little joke.

i place skse ini on taskline of the Screen and start skyrim this way like all my games. i dont notice it is the skse i start. simple and comfortable. if i have to start it as Administrator i have to richtcklick that Symbol, then again rightclick on the popup, very uncomfortable. i did that several times, and didnt notice any difference.

just to let you know.  i have Zero Problems with skyrim without loverslab. still Zero with sexlab and matchmaker and random attack. the game gets slower with aroused installed, even with fishburgers redux Version. i noticed that while configuring aft ingame. it was much faster without aroused.

the game cannot be started at quicksafe, most Auto Safes and sometimes numbered saves with Maria eden installed or devious devices Integration.

aroused + Maria eden + devious Integration = loading lottery.  not to talk about adding captured dreams and others ( no ,i am never talking about SD anymore).

actually  our ini preparations doesnt change anything at the loading lottery. But i value your help, Inte.

Beside, what about the jarl as jailer ?

i place skse ini on taskline of the Screen and start skyrim this way like all my games. i dont notice it is the skse i start. simple and comfortable. if i have to start it as Administrator i have to richtcklick that Symbol, then again rightclick on the popup, very uncomfortable. i did that several times, and didnt notice any difference.

just to let you know.  i have Zero Problems with skyrim without loverslab. still Zero with sexlab and matchmaker and random attack. the game gets slower with aroused installed, even with fishburgers redux Version. i noticed that while configuring aft ingame. it was much faster without aroused.

the game cannot be started at quicksafe, most Auto Safes and sometimes numbered saves with Maria eden installed or devious devices Integration.

aroused + Maria eden + devious Integration = loading lottery.  not to talk about adding captured dreams and others ( no ,i am never talking about SD anymore).

actually  our ini preparations doesnt change anything at the loading lottery. But i value your help, Inte.

I'm thinking jarls are too important to bother with prisoners themselves, besides I think @xaz did a really good job with the jailers.

What is wrong with SD+? I haven't played SD+ 3, so I'm just curious.

SD+ used to be fairly unstable, heavy papyrus lag and would corrupt save games under certain circumstances. Current version seems stable to me.

CTD on loading a save is fairly common once you get enough script heavy mods. Double loading, first from young/fresh/empty save, then into old save, is common once you have enough of the large mods, SD is one of the mods that seems to increase the changes of such a crash, but it's not the only catalyst.

Anyway, is there a way to turn down the severity of the reaction the NPCs who see you walking as a prisoner have? Is it just based on the bounty you were arrested with or is it static?

I haven't tried getting arrested with your patches yet, I just wanted to know if it was the same as the original PO where everyone seemed to think you were pure evil and would say so. I was hoping I could either silence the remarks or turn them down in strength to match the reason for being jailed.

SD+ used to be fairly unstable, heavy papyrus lag and would corrupt save games under certain circumstances. Current version seems stable to me.

CTD on loading a save is fairly common once you get enough script heavy mods. Double loading, first from young/fresh/empty save, then into old save, is common once you have enough of the large mods, SD is one of the mods that seems to increase the changes of such a crash, but it's not the only catalyst.

Anyway, is there a way to turn down the severity of the reaction the NPCs who see you walking as a prisoner have? Is it just based on the bounty you were arrested with or is it static?

I haven't tried getting arrested with your patches yet, I just wanted to know if it was the same as the original PO where everyone seemed to think you were pure evil and would say so. I was hoping I could either silence the remarks or turn them down in strength to match the reason for being jailed.

:P

Yup its the same, just a lot more dialog and now they will sometimes whip you once or twice as you walk by. You evil doer prisoner you!

I'm thinking jarls are too important to bother with prisoners themselves, besides I think @xaz did a really good job with the jailers.

What is wrong with SD+? I haven't played SD+ 3, so I'm just curious.

i get 2 punishments from LLadministrators because of my criotics to SD, i never say any word about that anymore.

it is not about a prisoner, the jarl cares about, it is about a bdsm prostitute the jarl has fun with ...... !  Especially with your new patch and dd items on !! you understand ? a step further the guards should be nobles.....jailer and guards = jarl and nobles, mixed to come, not separated in the menu - just suggestions.

did you thought about the Cage Scenario and how to make it more interesting ? i would suggest letting the nobles do the Job themselves instead of the naked prisoner beneath the Cage, especially not a female prisoner.. and of xourse zaz animtions instead of consensuals.

i always push the necessary idea to bring zaz animations into sexlab, just like creature animations had found their way in. until now, nobody cares.......

If I call modevent "xpoArrestPC" without a bounty (0) it gives an error saying not arrestable, which is fine, but it does so after putting un-removable items on the player and leaving them there on the floor.

Papyrus log shows None reference errors in xpopatchesmain. This log is on a new game, Fresh load without PO patches or DE, saved, loaded PO patches and DE, played around with PO for a bit. I just found it was easier to test a mod if I made a clean save without the mod first, so that It would load fresh ontop of that save once I started making rolling changes is why it doesn't start completely from scratch.

I can't, right now, call your mod's functions with soft references I'm getting compiler errors, creation kit seems to want to re-compile your scripts if I add soft references, and fails. This is probably something I forgot to do on my end, and I'm just too tired to remember what I'm missing, but figured I would post it here incase you know.

Edit: Forgot, version is 5e

Papyrus.0.log

errors.txt

If I call modevent "xpoArrestPC" without a bounty (0) it gives an error saying not arrestable, which is fine, but it does so after putting un-removable items on the player and leaving them there on the floor.

Papyrus log shows None reference errors in xpopatchesmain. This log is on a new game, Fresh load without PO patches or DE, saved, loaded PO patches and DE, played around with PO for a bit. I just found it was easier to test a mod if I made a clean save without the mod first, so that It would load fresh ontop of that save once I started making rolling changes is why it doesn't start completely from scratch.

I can't, right now, call your mod's functions with soft references I'm getting compiler errors, creation kit seems to want to re-compile your scripts if I add soft references, and fails. This is probably something I forgot to do on my end, and I'm just too tired to remember what I'm missing, but figured I would post it here incase you know.

Edit: Forgot, version is 5e

For the PO to compile you have to extract the BSA into loose files.

You need a bounty in order for the arrest to complete.

About the restraints, hmm ... yes that is an order thing, maybe I'll move that down after the successful arrest.

Also, I am using SD+ 2 and my SD+ Patch, you might want to comment out that part in my script if you need to compile it. Those are really hardcore devices anyway.

Comment out these lines.  

; SD Keywords
;sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
   _SDQS_enslavement SD_enslave = None
   SD_enslave = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000182D, "sanguinesDebauchery.esp") AS _SDQS_enslavement
	If (SD_enslave != None)
	   DevKw[24] = SD_enslave.SD_DeviousArmBinder	
	   DevKw[25] = SD_enslave.SD_PunishPlugA
	   DevKw[26] = SD_enslave.SD_PunishPlugV
	   DevKw[27] = SD_enslave._SDKP_wrists
	Else 
	   Debug.Trace("xpoMainPatches: getDeviousKeyword() -- sanguinesDebauchery.esp did not load!")
	EndIf	
;sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Also the proper way to call this is like this.

This is a script from CD where if you are wearing some of Master's devices and you hit her, she will arrest you and take you to the Falkreath prison.

Scriptname CDxMasterHit extends objectreference

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack,  bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
	if akaggressor == playerref && playerref.wornhaskeyword(questcollar)
		;Paralysis.RemoteCast(PlayerREF , PlayerREF , PlayerREF)
		;fadeout.applycrossfade()
		;utility.wait(5)
		SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "FalkreathCrimeFaction", 2000)
		;cdcrime.SendPlayerToJail()
		;assault.setvalueint(2)
		;cdcrime.SendAssaultAlarm()
		;CDxJailer.Prepjail()
	endif
Endevent

; properties

globalvariable property assault auto
imagespacemodifier property fadeout auto
faction property cdcrime auto
Actor Property playerref Auto
Keyword Property questcollar auto
Spell Property paralysis auto
CDxDiaGuard property CDxjailer auto
quest property cdjail auto
quest property cdxjail auto

Let me know what else you find. ;)

I was using SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "", bounty) like you suggested, I just thought you could pass 0 and it would default to either A the already accumulated bounty or B some default, didn't expect it to break with a value passed of 0 if the bounty was already empty.

I was trying to call your FindCurrentHoldFaction() function because I saw no reason to re-invent the wheel. Why create my own function to identify if the player was wanted in a certain region when you already created that function for your own purposes, or at least created a function that did most of the work. I figured I would just take that faction and then call either faction.GetCrimeGold() or faction.GetInfamy(), but didn't get that far.

I forgot this was a patch, I knew scripts in a BSA would stop creation kit from using them, but I forgot to check the original PO scripts, tunnel vision on the patch folder. Might have taken me awhile to think of that.

I didn't realize you had an SD patch of your own, might want to put that as a requirement under the modder's information section. I doubt I'll be the last  to try to use a part of your mod that isn't the event or the Storage variable.

Thanks for the new patch Inte, I've just got back from a short break so have only just seen it.

I have one question:

Added - A MCM toggle option to remove or not remove locked DD items, i.e. CD shop items during the jail sentence.

Am I correct in assuming that it won't remove quest DD items (like the cursed collar from DCL)?

Thanks for the new patch Inte, I've just got back from a short break so have only just seen it.

I have one question:

Added - A MCM toggle option to remove or not remove locked DD items, i.e. CD shop items during the jail sentence.

Am I correct in assuming that it won't remove quest DD items (like the cursed collar from DCL)?

That toggle will remove the DD's with the "zad_BlockGeneric" keyword. I am not using 99% of DCL soft requirements and I have to have those installed in order for @Kimy's scripts to compile, so I did not do anything with DCL DD's.

I had some odd problems with PO + this extension (the latest 5e). 

1) Was caught for a serious crime, taken to jail, stripped, and put in a cell. Then taken out, for a 'parade'. paraded all around, all that went fine. But then, after parade was done, he still took me over to the Pillory in whiterun. Told me to get in, it put me in. But then he says follow me, and the follow code kicks in, and here I am walking behind him while locked in the pillory. He takes me to Dragonreach and puts me in a cage, then the cage thing starts (with me still locked in a pillory).

2) after the cage thing finished, the male slave in the cage, and one other guy, followed me back to prison, seems they were stuck in spectator mode, kept clapping. So then after that, they were constantly in the jail cell with me.

I actually completely re loaded and restarted twice, and the same thing happened both times.

I was using SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "", bounty) like you suggested, I just thought you could pass 0 and it would default to either A the already accumulated bounty or B some default, didn't expect it to break with a value passed of 0 if the bounty was already empty.

No, you're right it should have worked, and it does in all my tests where there is an existing bounty, also don't forget to set the arrest fees in the MCM, that gets added to the existing bounty every arrest. Usually the only reason it fails is because it cannot find the crime faction. That happens with NPC's that do not have a crime faction, I.e. custom NPC's.

I was trying to call your FindCurrentHoldFaction() function because I saw no reason to re-invent the wheel. Why create my own function to identify if the player was wanted in a certain region when you already created that function for your own purposes, or at least created a function that did most of the work. I figured I would just take that faction and then call either faction.GetCrimeGold() or faction.GetInfamy(), but didn't get that far.

That function does work as long as the arresting NPC has a crime faction.

I forgot this was a patch, I knew scripts in a BSA would stop creation kit from using them, but I forgot to check the original PO scripts, tunnel vision on the patch folder. Might have taken me awhile to think of that.

:P

I didn't realize you had an SD patch of your own, might want to put that as a requirement under the modder's information section. I doubt I'll be the last  to try to use a part of your mod that isn't the event or the Storage variable.

Not sure what to do about that one, other the "None" errors in the log, it works well. And even those should not show up, except for the armbinder, which I am calling directly.

I had some odd problems with PO + this extension (the latest 5e). 

1) Was caught for a serious crime, taken to jail, stripped, and put in a cell. Then taken out, for a 'parade'. paraded all around, all that went fine. But then, after parade was done, he still took me over to the Pillory in whiterun. Told me to get in, it put me in. But then he says follow me, and the follow code kicks in, and here I am walking behind him while locked in the pillory. He takes me to Dragonreach and puts me in a cage, then the cage thing starts (with me still locked in a pillory).

2) after the cage thing finished, the male slave in the cage, and one other guy, followed me back to prison, seems they were stuck in spectator mode, kept clapping. So then after that, they were constantly in the jail cell with me.

I actually completely re loaded and restarted twice, and the same thing happened both times.

Oh, wow! :P

I did not patch the parade or the cage scene, but the thing with the pillory should not have happened, something must have misfire. I would need a log.   

I have one question:

That toggle will remove the DD's with the "zad_BlockGeneric" keyword. I am not using 99% of DCL soft requirements and I have to have those installed in order for @Kimy's scripts to compile, so I did not do anything with DCL DD's.

Just tested with DCL slave collar and standard DD arm and leg cuffs, and a padded chastity belt and everything worked correctly :) .

The guard removed the cuffs and replaced them with shackles, the Jailer removed the belt but not the collar which is what should happen. After release the belt and cuffs were refitted

Soory, inte i have one more matter.

would you be so kind to Support veladarius for his captured dreams whippings ? his Duration is very short and he has problems to make it longer. if you could make a Duration slider for captured dreams, as you made it for prison overhaul, that would be fantastic.

I have one question:

Just tested with DCL slave collar and standard DD arm and leg cuffs, and a padded chastity belt and everything worked correctly :) .

The guard removed the cuffs and replaced them with shackles, the Jailer removed the belt but not the collar which is what should happen. After release the belt and cuffs were refitted

The slave collar is fitted with code to detect and prevent 3rd party mods from removing it. If you want to test Cursed Loot friendliness, try the Damsel in Distress items. They don't have that code (yet).

@Inte: There is a super-straightforward way to tell if a Cursed Loot item is safe to remove, and it doesn't require compiling my scripts at all (why would you need to anyway?). There is a form list in Cursed Loot named "dcur_DDcustomitemlist" that contains all DD quest items that should be left alone. Just check the item you want to remove against that list.

PS: I have encapsulated my soft dependencies in Global functions. As long as you don't do a "compile all", you can selectively compile most of my stuff without having the dependencies installed. I had to remove SD+ from my load order because I finally decided to bin DAYMOYL (I got tried of the mess that mod creates all the time), and my mod still compiles fine. :D

Hello, I liked the mod, it solved many problems I had in my skyrim. I have another problem now, this occurs in the "pillory", during the punishment an NPC's "whipping" and ends up going into combat, the guards kill the npc even the jailer.

I use the mod Defeat V 5.1.0 by Goubo, already tested without this mod, but the problem persists.

Few bugs

1)Sometimes when i get the dialogue "you are kidding you are wearing an ebonite armor" and so on i get the failed to capture error.

It happened twice with the same phrase and it had a dragon Flying nearby :( after that the Bounty hunter keeps following you and triggering random dialogues.

2) ring gag doesn t trigger open mouth (since its not regular from Devious devices).

But somehow triggers gagged sounds

Everything else works wonder for now

Few bugs

1)Sometimes when i get the dialogue "you are kidding you are wearing an ebonite armor" and so on i get the failed to capture error.

It happened twice with the same phrase and it had a dragon Flying nearby :( after that the Bounty hunter keeps following you and triggering random dialogues.

2) ring gag doesn t trigger open mouth (since its not regular from Devious devices).

1. Do you remember which hold the bounty hunter was arresting you for? I've already fixed it in 5f for the Reach, and Winterhold ... they were broken. :blush:

• In case of a failed arrest attempt I was looking for some ideas. The bounty hunter will
  1. attack the player... hm... why, not player's fault the arrest failed... IDK.
  2. start the whole dialog again ... IDK continuous loop - no go!
  3. just leave ... hmm, yeah maybe, but PC gets off too easy.
  4. abuses the PC for his trouble then leaves, --  this one looks promising. 

2. It should it does in my case,  although in some sex scenes the PC will close her mouth while moaning, I think that is a SexLab thing.  

Few bugs

1. Do you remember which hold the bounty hunter was arresting you for? I've already fixed it in 5f for the Reach, and Winterhold ... they were broken. :blush:

• In case of a failed arrest attempt I was looking for some ideas. The bounty hunter will
  1. attack the player... hm... why, not player's fault the arrest failed... IDK.
  2. start the whole dialog again ... IDK continuous loop - no go!
  3. just leave ... hmm, yeah maybe, but PC gets off too easy.
  4. abuses the PC for his trouble then leaves, --  this one looks promising. 

2. It should it does in my case,  although in some sex scenes the PC will close her mouth while moaning, I think that is a SexLab thing.  

1 solitude

- add standard restraints (would be awesome to use high security from ddcur but would add requirements) to prevent the PC to escape freely, go away and spawn another at spawning point so if you don't get free fast you will be an helpless prey.

- or maybe add restraint that can be only removed by guards/Bounty hunters pushing you to submit to arrest to the nearest city if you want to get rid of them. (and this would require a Dcur like MCM debug removal option in case something goes wrong).

2 no its Always shut but only the ring gag in prison (solitude) during guard punishments.

I have everything updated and patched to the last version (excep sexlab being the latest stable version and not the alpha). 

P.S. does winterhold triggers any prison overhaul scene :o? or its the vanilla prison as the old versions?

5f what do you mean with no more single Whip triggered ?

Inte, just to let you know, because you try to help me with skse ini and Papyrus Settings and nothing helped. finally i deinstalled skyrim with everything completely, downloaded it from steam again,  added one mod after the other , testing each mod before ading the next. this is a time intensive, but sure way to find the criminal.  yes, it turns out the criminal was a tiny Little mod, just a decoration - calyps sextoys. -  the german Version of it. the dildo from sexlab Comes from it. the mod is much older than sexlab and never updated for sexlab, which is propbably the reason oif the criminal failure.

so i am very happy to have a solid game installtion again inkluding Maria Eden !