6 minutes ago, worik said:

You're sure your summoning spell is that strong and that far reaching into that other realm?

Anyway: thank you ?

The power of the update transcends RL into the Outer Limits Skyrim, where the wild buckets are. :classic_happy:

3 minutes ago, cloudstorm37 said:

Ooof when did they release another version of this mod I litteraly looked like 5 days ago and ive been having this issue longer then that gimme a sec lemme try that and Ill get back to u and I was running 3.51 and it was both the large and small arrests

They released it just now. :classic_wink:

@Inte

I really love POP and have it in my load order of all of my profiles.

But while they are high quality and very immersive, I miss quantity when it comes to the punishment methods, scenes etc.

I also see, that a prison scenario only allows a certain style of punishments without breaking immersion.

So my question is, if you could convert POP to some kind of dungeon mod with a more classical slavery scenario?
I do not mean like giving POP up, but using the basic functions for a new mod that is working the similar mechanics but with a different story settings.

The problem I have with most Slavery based mods in LL is that they are either quest based with quite few content (except slaverun!) or they are follower as master mods with sandboxing.

What really is missing from the list is a classical, dark BDSM dungeon where the PC and his follower is caught, punished, tortured, raped, trained, used and abused with lots of different scenarios. The scenarios do not even have to be that complex, they dont even have to be outside. A dark dungeon with different rooms with "customers" or different slave masters (a sect, the companions, a noble secret society and so on.

The System of POP would allow a lot of customization for the different scenarios, like punishemnt style, length, scenes used, equipment worn and probability of an event to happen.

Maybe you could even design the mod in a way that allows other modders to implement punishment scenes to dungeon rooms or add more rooms or even outdoor scenarios for the mod, providing some kind of "Fucking Dungeon" Scenario.

The outcome could be a escape chance in some sceneraios (winning a catfight or passing out from an animal rape (set chance for it?)) and then be freed as a reward or put to the garbage pile because thought of as dead. 

Or just set a time value for the dungeon in days after which you get sold in simple slavery auction.

The main core of POP, where you just cannot escape at all, you cannot quest, you cannot say no, you cannot run away, this is what really misses in LL and POP provides it, but only in the limited (while very important) prison scenario.

When I first played POP my first impression was, that this mod would be the perfect basis for a real, tight and brutal slavery scenario which sadly only very few mods provide over a very limited amount of time (Captured Dreams, Whiterun Brothel and so on... while they all allow a lot of freedom which feels bad at times.

And mods like Slaverun are very cool, but have a totally different focus and are quest based and kinda linear.

A POP based mod would be theoretically infinite cycle of a hopefully growing number of sub-scenarios to experience. Maybe even with easter eggs that you can unlock when u endure the quest day by day (each day has a chance to unlock one easter egg punishment set to the cycle)...

Sorry, maybe just my imagination is going wild here. But I feel the POP is quite perfect at the moment and small adjustments just improve it further.

So I thought the time might be right to bring this up :D

Thank you for your time and effort in LL. 

14 hours ago, Nymra said:
Spoiler

@Inte

I really love POP and have it in my load order of all of my profiles.

But while they are high quality and very immersive, I miss quantity when it comes to the punishment methods, scenes etc.

I also see, that a prison scenario only allows a certain style of punishments without breaking immersion.

So my question is, if you could convert POP to some kind of dungeon mod with a more classical slavery scenario?
I do not mean like giving POP up, but using the basic functions for a new mod that is working the similar mechanics but with a different story settings.

The problem I have with most Slavery based mods in LL is that they are either quest based with quite few content (except slaverun!) or they are follower as master mods with sandboxing.

What really is missing from the list is a classical, dark BDSM dungeon where the PC and his follower is caught, punished, tortured, raped, trained, used and abused with lots of different scenarios. The scenarios do not even have to be that complex, they dont even have to be outside. A dark dungeon with different rooms with "customers" or different slave masters (a sect, the companions, a noble secret society and so on.

The System of POP would allow a lot of customization for the different scenarios, like punishemnt style, length, scenes used, equipment worn and probability of an event to happen.

Maybe you could even design the mod in a way that allows other modders to implement punishment scenes to dungeon rooms or add more rooms or even outdoor scenarios for the mod, providing some kind of "Fucking Dungeon" Scenario.

The outcome could be a escape chance in some sceneraios (winning a catfight or passing out from an animal rape (set chance for it?)) and then be freed as a reward or put to the garbage pile because thought of as dead. 

Or just set a time value for the dungeon in days after which you get sold in simple slavery auction.

The main core of POP, where you just cannot escape at all, you cannot quest, you cannot say no, you cannot run away, this is what really misses in LL and POP provides it, but only in the limited (while very important) prison scenario.

When I first played POP my first impression was, that this mod would be the perfect basis for a real, tight and brutal slavery scenario which sadly only very few mods provide over a very limited amount of time (Captured Dreams, Whiterun Brothel and so on... while they all allow a lot of freedom which feels bad at times.

And mods like Slaverun are very cool, but have a totally different focus and are quest based and kinda linear.

A POP based mod would be theoretically infinite cycle of a hopefully growing number of sub-scenarios to experience. Maybe even with easter eggs that you can unlock when u endure the quest day by day (each day has a chance to unlock one easter egg punishment set to the cycle)...

Sorry, maybe just my imagination is going wild here. But I feel the POP is quite perfect at the moment and small adjustments just improve it further.

So I thought the time might be right to bring this up :D

Thank you for your time and effort in LL. 

You just described what I've hoped for Skyrim ^^ I always felt there was something great missing and this is it. Maria Eden's training parts has some of those elements but to a very limited extent. It would be AMAZING to have a whole mod dedicated to just that.

2 hours ago, Soaryne said:

Bug report.

I just started the POP v1.53 and it it not start or show on my MCM menu on a new game. But when I use v1.51 I have no problems.

For some reason the new 1.53 version is not show in the mcm menu or starting up.

Happened to me the previous version. This LL MCM-problem is several years old.
Wait a short amount of time, then save the game to a new slot, load that game. The MCM entry should appear.

7 hours ago, Soaryne said:

Bug report.

I just started the POP v1.53 and it it not start or show on my MCM menu on a new game. But when I use v1.51 I have no problems.

For some reason the new 1.53 version is not show in the mcm menu or starting up.

Hi there :)

Nice work you have done with this mod.

Unfortunately the mcm menu dit not show up to me, too. :(

in the  previous version it showed up.

I found out that maybe the mod did not start up.

The default button "f" for ai release and so on still the default skyrim function (first player view and third player view).

Even after couple of minutes. I think about 15 mins.

No idea why.

Thank a lot :)

8 hours ago, Mdy said:

Happened to me the previous version. This LL MCM-problem is several years old.
Wait a short amount of time, then save the game to a new slot, load that game. The MCM entry should appear.

I did that 3 times waited an hour each time and it still wouldn't appear on the mcm menu and when i hit a guard it wouldn't trigger either for v153 but i having no problem with v151

11 hours ago, Piiska said:

You just described what I've hoped for Skyrim ^^ I always felt there was something great missing and this is it. Maria Eden's training parts has some of those elements but to a very limited extent. It would be AMAZING to have a whole mod dedicated to just that.

Yeah, Maria Eden has elements of that with the training. But it leaves too many options. Chose your punishment, that is boring. I miss the excitement of some random punishments. 
I get why many ppl long for quest mods, but I have to admit that I gave up hoping for questmods. The only one that is worth it is Slaverun. Many others are nice, but just too short. 

And like POP, a Slave Dungeon Style mod could be integrated well in other mods, too and also offer a good combination with Slaverun, which lacks options. Most mods that you get send to via SS are basically broken... (Ravenbeak Prison, Wolfclub, Things in the Dark, Sex Slaves, Lola, heroine in distress, quick as you like....  

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

Yeah, Maria Eden has elements of that with the training. But it leaves too many options. Chose your punishment, that is boring. I miss the excitement of some random punishments. 
I get why many ppl long for quest mods, but I have to admit that I gave up hoping for questmods. The only one that is worth it is Slaverun. Many others are nice, but just too short. 

And like POP, a Slave Dungeon Style mod could be integrated well in other mods, too and also offer a good combination with Slaverun, which lacks options. Most mods that you get send to via SS are basically broken... (Ravenbeak Prison, Wolfclub, Things in the Dark, Sex Slaves, Lola, heroine in distress, quick as you like....  

I know exactly what you mean. I've noticed every now and then I have to give your comments a Like if I happen to see some of your suggestions because it seems I have same taste. We both want a mod where we would feel out of control, at least more so than in current mods and we want BDSM. There really isn't any mod that makes me feel out of control. Slaverun's beginning has some elements to that but I dunno. I kind of gave up on those SS connected mods as well. Wolfclub I try occasionally but mostly I just go with Slaverun and Maria Eden and I have profiles for these two. I feel like Slaverun is good for an errand boy slave character with some BDSM here and there and Maria Eden I use more for general sex and prostitution. Both of those mods are super great and more variety would be welcome :)

ZAP and DD family both have amazing resources, which I hope were utilized more aggressively. Especially when talking about ZAP, there is SO MUCH good content @t.ara has made that sees no play yet. Maybe one day...

All in all, I really like what you suggested earlier and I don't think it would be too difficult to make considering what we have already. But then again, I don't have the slightest clue about coding so I'm not going to assume anything :)

Also @Slorm, I think the MCM setting I'm missing is in the General tab and it used to be next to Use POP Poses. Now it's blank. I think the setting was called "Use POP Arrest" or something like that. In the new version it's gone for me.

6 hours ago, Soaryne said:

I did that 3 times waited an hour each time and it still wouldn't appear on the mcm menu and when i hit a guard it wouldn't trigger either for v153 but i having no problem with v151

if you use NMM:

i had that issue too a few times with new POP/DDe updates

what helped me:

- deinstalled (not deactivated) old POP and DDe Version with NMM

- Important: close NMM after deinstallation (sometimes this is needed so NMM frees the write protection from created folders that where created but not deleted after deinstalling the mod)

- open NMM again and add new POP / DDe version

- activate those

=> has nothing to do with a clean save, its just an idea if the issue is introduced by NMM

3 hours ago, Piiska said:

Also @Slorm, I think the MCM setting I'm missing is in the General tab and it used to be next to Use POP Poses. Now it's blank. I think the setting was called "Use POP Arrest" or something like that. In the new version it's gone for me.

This is what I have but the POP arrests toggles are in the second screenshot assuming you mean the Winterhold and Markarth settings

Spoiler

ScreenShot195.thumb.jpg.a9faffc60f132d83fd058b7e31157ae6.jpg

ScreenShot196.thumb.jpg.c929a943859f5f6672bd0ba0737b537b.jpg

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

if you use NMM:

i had that issue too a few times with new POP/DDe updates

what helped me:

- deinstalled (not deactivated) old POP and DDe Version with NMM

- Important: close NMM after deinstallation (sometimes this is needed so NMM frees the write protection from created folders that where created but not deleted after deinstalling the mod)

- open NMM again and add new POP / DDe version

- activate those

=> has nothing to do with a clean save, its just an idea if the issue is introduced by NMM

I'm not using NMM. I'm using the latest version of MO. But I hope you info help those that are using NMM.

I also just try remove all mod with the expect on what is need to run POP v353 but still having the problem of v353 not appear at all on my MCM menu or start up. 

6 hours ago, Slorm said:

This is what I have but the POP arrests toggles are in the second screenshot assuming you mean the Winterhold and Markarth settings

OK I see the setting is gone for you too. Here's a picture with the previous version (3.51):

Spoiler

5AMo39m.jpg

It was something I used to always activate when I started a new game but now we don't have to anymore, that's neat ?

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:38 AM, cloudstorm37 said:

Ooof when did they release another version of this mod I litteraly looked like 5 days ago and ive been having this issue longer then that gimme a sec lemme try that and Ill get back to u and I was running 3.51 and it was both the large and small arrests

Lookie here.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, Morferous said:

I had an extended break from all things BGS. Now I am sitting here with my mouth open, staring at all these updates you guys have done during my BGS vacation.

This is going to take some time to sort out. ?

Welcome back! :classic_happy:

BGS?