7 minutes ago, Jimi123 said:

Havin this problem the catsuit goes on if i am POP  any idea how to turn that off ? thank you :smile: i nthe spoiler is an pick and my mods

Hide contents

20180519033055_1.thumb.jpg.5b464278596ba1a2f2cefe74300e841a.jpg5aff8286388b2_Skyrimmodlist.thumb.jpg.b599054dd4b8423e8e3337af5ffe8db4.jpg

I don't understand the question. 

Is it clipping? If so have you run BodySlide? 

11 minutes ago, Inte said:

I don't understand the question. 

Is it clipping? If so have you run BodySlide? 

watch the boots ... or better to say is it always equipping an latex suit ?  i thought the latex suit  shouldnt be there and yeah the suit is going through the boots

i always run bodylside and batch etc..

1 hour ago, Inte said:

That would be like a SD Redux. Now, there is an idea. :classic_happy:

do you mean it?

you realy think thats a good idea?

that would be a dream come true, ever since i read something on the SDcage topic about "added jail"

lettermann do your best exertion of influence ^^

(urghs sounds like loots of work, but at least those bandits get some justice, i mean i kill sometimes 100/day :classic_unsure:)

5 hours ago, Inte said:

That would be like a SD Redux. Now, there is an idea. :classic_happy:

I like this way of thinking. Though I'd be reluctant to put it into POP.

Making it a separate mod "SD redux"  or "SD cages+" would sound better to me. From the story perspective, you are at the 180deg opposite end of "limited freedom" as in POP.

Anyway, it could be fun to combine this with @Blackbird Wanderer's Sexy Bandit Captives ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4423-s ) ...  you are not immediately rescuing some damsels in distress, but you rather start by "joining" them.

On 10.5.2018 at 10:34 PM, Punga said:

Sounds like it will be update time soon, yes. 

That's a bad bug, bad enough to require an update, yes. :cool:

Especially since it's a long weekend and the weather in Falkreath is very bad. It would be the perfect opportunity to update the mod and spend some time locked up in the basement. Wouldn't you agree,Inte?

Inte? .... Inte? ... Inteeeee?

*shrug* Hmmm, must be somewhere in some Jarls basement, I guess.

Feature requests and ideas...

1. Wakey, Wakey... Jailer wakes you up for events and release.

2. I've had enough... MCM option... finish sentence, release me.

3. I am poor... You have no money to pay your fines, alternate payment options.

In the Vanilla version of your mod, you get released. But you still have debt, and the guards put you back in prison.

Alternate idea...

Your fine is removed, but you are released with the Debt Slut Collar.

Debt Slut Collar... like the Cursed Loot, Slut Collar. But with a 30 day timer, everything approaches you for sex. Pay your fine to get removed, or wait the 30 days. Getting fucked off everything you meet. Be it human, animal or monster. Pregnancy chances are high.

Just some tweaks and ideas... :smile:

20 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

would also interesting to know:

- at what prison the jailor gets stuck and at what part of the jail quest (on the way to the cell or on the way to punishments)?

- do you have city overhauls that modify the jails or could change NPC pathing or change the place pop events happen?

- maybe you have something running in backround like SL Drunk, Petcollar, sexlife?

- is the way to zazfurniture free outside? some mods put clutter at the same spot (you will have to delet that clutter first)

- do you have aggro from something in the sewers? like rats? if guards/jailer get aggro from something in there => the whole popmachine gets stuck if the NPC cant reach the hostiles.

- do you tried to open/close the cell door yourself? if so you will get arrested for escape. Sometimes that ends in a kind of double arrest and everything gets stuck.

- do have a follower with you? is he still following or stuck too or even worse, went off to somewhere else (cant blame him^^)?

for example:

ETaC Dawnstar + POP => extrem pathing issues for the jailer, because the jail is at a totaly different place => it is not possible for the jailer to move outside

People of Skyrim + POP => the bounty hunters are totaly lost because of radical changed paths

ETaC Riften + POP => Riften Jail shows some degree of desintegration

Nah I don't use any of those mods, nothing else I can think of that would cause issues anyway. As for LL mods , I do have Sexist guards, reckon that might be causing a conflict? Other mods I have are Defeat, Radiant Prostitution and some animation stuff. 

I'll have to do some more testing, but so far the mod seems to get stuck bad in solitude dungeon. I'll have to check out some of the other places.

On another topic, has anyone ever seen a mod that replaces the prisoner clothes? (roughspun tunic or whatever it's called) Would be awesome to have a version that is all ripped up and slutty. In UUNP would be awesome.

3 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

how to actived the restraint choosing... i have there nothin to choose .. hardcore is also off but i feel there is missin somethin and yes i use almost all DD mods..

thank u

almost all DD mods => DDe too? without it you cant choose Restraints. POP will fallback too POP/ZAZ restrains

7 hours ago, Phoenix_Rises said:

On another topic, has anyone ever seen a mod that replaces the prisoner clothes? (roughspun tunic or whatever it's called) Would be awesome to have a version that is all ripped up and slutty. In UUNP would be awesome.

i like that idea too =D

although POP would become more like a fetish Prison hehe

about the jailor issue => would have been too easy if it was one of the issues i listed ^^

there was one option that helped me often, cant remember the name, something like "stop current...", will look later

10 hours ago, Phoenix_Rises said:

I've seen some replacers over at the Nexus. That might be what you are looking for.  Can't remember the link, but it was quite easy to find with the search and adult mode = on

15 hours ago, Phoenix_Rises said:

I'll have to do some more testing, but so far the mod seems to get stuck bad in solitude dungeon. I'll have to check out some of the other places.

checked in my game and here is what helped me if the game setup was pop friendly but still the scene got stuck:

=> pop MCM => debug =>  "kill current PC scene"

with other debug options like reset Ai i never had any luck

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

almost all DD mods => DDe too? without it you cant choose Restraints. POP will fallback too POP/ZAZ restrains

D Assets expansion integration

D cursed loot , d enslaved, d framework , zaz animation pack 8 + , captured dreams and so on....

It cant fall back because there is even no option avaible look on the screen.

load order in spoiler

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     DeviousFramework.esm
 14  e     Heels Sound.esm
 15  f     SkyUI.esp
 16 10     XPMSE.esp
 17 11     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 18 12     RaceMenu.esp
 19 13     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     FNISSexyMove.esp
 22 16     Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
 23 17     Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
 24 18     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 25 19     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 26 1a     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 27 1b     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 28 1c     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 29 1d     Captured Dreams.esp
 30 1e     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 31 1f     Luxury Collection.esp
 32 20     Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
 33 21     FNISspells.esp
 34 22     Alexandria_Standalone_Follower_by_germanware.esp
 35 23     superchancetodecap.esp
 36 24     SimpleSlavery.esp
 37 25     a1Ravenous.esp
 38 26     9dm_cthkclnpc1_highlandpark.esp
 39 27     UIExtensions.esp
 40 28     AddItemMenu2.esp
 41 29     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 42 2a     GagSFX.esp
 43 2b     Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
 44 2c     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 45 2d     Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp
 46 2e     DD_Helpers.esp
 47 2f     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 48 30     Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
 49 31     SlaveTats.esp
 50 32     NIOVHH.esp
 51 33     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 52 34     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

6 minutes ago, Jimi123 said:

D Assets expansion integration

D cursed loot , d enslaved, d framework , zaz animation pack 8 + , captured dreams and so on....

It cant fall back because there is even no option avaible look on the screen.

i meant DDE

thats intes pop plugin for the more colorful arrest/more choices for arrest devices

still you cant fly or make buzz sounds with the dde bumblebee outfit :frown:

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

i meant DDE

thats intes pop plugin for the more colorful arrest/more choices for arrest devices

still you cant fly or make buzz sounds with the dde bumblebee outfit :frown:

oh ok,i am tryin it now and see if it works thank u :smile:  i didnt wanted to  much colors randomly set that was the reason i didnt install it yet.

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

checked in my game and here is what helped me if the game setup was pop friendly but still the scene got stuck:

=> pop MCM => debug =>  "kill current PC scene"

with other debug options like reset Ai i never had any luck

Awesome thank you very much, I'll try and next time it gets stuck 

I've been having some issues with this. First off, when I'm in the Cage scenes, absolutely nothing happens. The female npc that's in there with me just stands there and does nothing else. I was working on other stuff while waiting for something to happen, and I was in there for a real world hour. NOTHING happened. The jailer even left and never came back, and I had to load a previous save. Second, for the pillory scenes, if I'm put into the stocks, only one scene will trigger, then I'll be left standing, with the stocks vanishing and the crowd simply standing and staring. Disabling and enabling npcs changes nothing, enabling static pillories does nothing, I'm just stuck in Whiterun unable to do anything, even leave. There's probably issues with some of the other stuff as well, but I haven't tested them. I AM on SE, so that may have something to do with it.

13 minutes ago, Pupkin said:

When I press an activation key on pretty much anything it brings up some POP menu. It says something about "emergency only" and "force AI". Any ideas what is going on?

Pop by default binds F to it's debug menu (even if that's the default key for first/third person switch).

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:19 AM, Krazyone said:

Feature requests and ideas...

1. Wakey, Wakey... Jailer wakes you up for events and release.

2. I've had enough... MCM option... finish sentence, release me.

3. I am poor... You have no money to pay your fines, alternate payment options.

In the Vanilla version of your mod, you get released. But you still have debt, and the guards put you back in prison.

Alternate idea...

Your fine is removed, but you are released with the Debt Slut Collar.

Debt Slut Collar... like the Cursed Loot, Slut Collar. But with a 30 day timer, everything approaches you for sex. Pay your fine to get removed, or wait the 30 days. Getting fucked off everything you meet. Be it human, animal or monster. Pregnancy chances are high.

Just some tweaks and ideas... :smile:

1. I can look into it and see how it would play. 

2. Sorry, but no easy escape for you. You could always pay your bounty before the arrest, no? 

3. There is something similar when the BH arrest you. Chances to be free and clear are low tho. 

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:19 AM, Krazyone said:

Bug confirmed and squashed. Thanks. :classic_happy: