On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:39 AM, bicobus said:

Fuz Ro D'oh creates an ini file, that file define how long the user needs to wait for each word and if empty lines needs to be skipped.

[General]
WordsPerSecondSilence=2
SkipEmptyResponses=1

If POP has empty lines and they get skipped, can that break pop?

Don't ask me why but occasionally Fuz does not generate the .ini file.   If it doesn't just reinstall it, launch the game then quit and check to see that it did this time.  Needless to say if the .ini file is not there fuz doesn't work.

I have a suggestion about this mod...

Sometimes when a player steals something, the owner of the stolen items may send Hired Thugs after them later.

So I was thinking... They can't prove it was you, but suspect you enough to send the thugs. So what if they did have enough evidence to go to the guards?..

Here's my point: what if POP could also tie in to the same event that spawns Hired Thugs, and ALSO add a bounty on the player when this occurs? Perhaps with an MCM-configurable chance?

For example, someone sends thugs after the player, and there is a 50% chance the player will also get a bounty at the same time.

Kind of like the "Random bounty" already in the mod, except not random, but based on the actual deed of stealing something, just with a delayed bounty.

Do you think it could be done?

PS: Also, how about a tweak making the guards force-greet the player on the "Wait... I know you" phrase (low bounty)? I actually pulled a script TIF__000CD9E9.pex from "Crime Overhaul" mod to do it in my game (without the mod itself. It's a replacement for a vanilla script). Works really well - getting too close to guards with a low bounty results in an unpleasant conversation at best, arrest at worst. :smile: They don't come after you, but you have to avoid them.

11 hours ago, Inte said:

Sounds like it. One of those 'rare' Skyrim brain farts. 

Try to do a 'Force AI', that might start the scene again. 

TY kindly for replying. I had the jailer teleport back to me. He released me quickly. All is well. Thank you.

14 hours ago, Inte said:

Well I was going to look into the pathing issue @Vuulgar mentioned, but your exploit/worm was bad-ish so, I'll post the new update now. :classic_happy:

There's no notes for v3.51, is it only the exploit that was fixed as I'll skip it if so as it's not a problem I'll ever run into which will save clean saves etc

Question...when POP selects an animation does it do it through all animations registered in SexLab or is it from a list within POP itself?  For two separate instances at least it seems to not recognize animations I have registered in my SexLab.

1. Pillory: when in the pillory it will only play one animation and totally ignores Pillory tags (there are currently 7 animations in my SexLab 4 from ZAZ and 3 from FunnyBizness).

2. Cell: when voyeur is played will only play one animation (lesbian bound) which looks kind of wonky with a male guard.

In both instances hitting the "o" key should change the animation, however it merely selects the same animation.

Perhaps have an option for the Pillory scene to have the player not placed on the wheel?  The only animation for it is whipping and that gets old real fast. If the follower is in the wheel it is acceptable as she gets called out from the wheel for other punishments. Maybe something similar for the player, taken out of the wheel for punishment and then returned.

13 hours ago, Slorm said:

There's no notes for v3.51, is it only the exploit that was fixed as I'll skip it if so as it's not a problem I'll ever run into which will save clean saves etc

I couldn't see any release notes either but, for once, they seem to be at the bottom of the file page :smile:

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I couldn't see any release notes either but, for once, they seem to be at the bottom of the file page :smile:

Thanks, I completely missed that.

I'll skip it I think, I don't use followers or hardcore so it'll save time fiddling around cleaning saves to update

14 hours ago, TsukiDragon said:

Question...when POP selects an animation does it do it through all animations registered in SexLab or is it from a list within POP itself?  For two separate instances at least it seems to not recognize animations I have registered in my SexLab.

1. Pillory: when in the pillory it will only play one animation and totally ignores Pillory tags (there are currently 7 animations in my SexLab 4 from ZAZ and 3 from FunnyBizness).

2. Cell: when voyeur is played will only play one animation (lesbian bound) which looks kind of wonky with a male guard.

In both instances hitting the "o" key should change the animation, however it merely selects the same animation.

Perhaps have an option for the Pillory scene to have the player not placed on the wheel?  The only animation for it is whipping and that gets old real fast. If the follower is in the wheel it is acceptable as she gets called out from the wheel for other punishments. Maybe something similar for the player, taken out of the wheel for punishment and then returned.

Double check to see if you have other mods like Zaz Animation Pack or Devious Devices Integration "filtering" the sex acts.

I really liked the idea behind this mod when it first appeared, no other mod has such an in depth solution to the lacklustre prison system and given tangible consequences to breaking the law in skyrim, I especially love the arrest function, particularly in it's current state as it has been refined over the years.

Being chased down by dangerous bounty hunters and getting locked in a pillory for murder-stabbing nazeem is great, these days I can't imagine my skyrim load out without POP.

But while I have enjoyed watching it develop and grow, some of the newer editions I've personally thought where not necessary and unfortunately over the years this mod has become one of the largest in terms of file size in my already bloated load order, I appreciate all the work and hours you must of put into the extra features and the labyrinth of expanded prison cells but I was wondering if there was even the remotest chance of a creating a 'light version' that retains just the core features of the mod or at the very least doesn't drastically edit the prison cells.

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping this mod alive!

11 hours ago, CuriousGent said:

I was wondering if there was even the remotest chance of a creating a 'light version' that retains just the core features of the mod or at the very least doesn't drastically edit the prison cells.

I'm also curious about the cells. It would be nice if there was an option to use vanilla cells, with vanilla escape routes... (I haven't tested POP much yet, but... is escape during prison time even possible here? Would be cool if there was such an option, but perhaps with an escape route being blocked off after the first escape.) :smile:

PS: Oh wait... was just imprisoned in Whiterun. Apparently, it uses the default prison cell. And Windhelm does not. What are the other cities that use the default and which ones were changed?

Also, is there a chance this mod will support more restraints customization without reliance on DDe, or will it be DDe only? I understand that DDe is also in development and hasn't been adapted to DD v4 yet, and there are some nice options that DDe menus don't seem to support yet (such as Prisoner Chains from DDx)... and then there is also ZAP restraints...

Any chance it will eventually be more similar to the options that mods like "Scent of Sex" or "Radiant Prostitution" or even the basics like "SexLab Aroused" and "SexLab" itself have, allowing to select any wearable items available in game for some of the mod's functionality? Similar to how SexLab allows to mark any item as "never remove", or Aroused allows to mark them as "count as naked"... perhaps there could be a similar option to mark any item as part of the prison outfit or captive outfit?

16 hours ago, CuriousGent said:

I really liked the idea behind this mod when it first appeared, no other mod has such an in depth solution to the lacklustre prison system and given tangible consequences to breaking the law in skyrim, I especially love the arrest function, particularly in it's current state as it has been refined over the years.

Being chased down by dangerous bounty hunters and getting locked in a pillory for murder-stabbing nazeem is great, these days I can't imagine my skyrim load out without POP.

But while I have enjoyed watching it develop and grow, some of the newer editions I've personally thought where not necessary and unfortunately over the years this mod has become one of the largest in terms of file size in my already bloated load order, I appreciate all the work and hours you must of put into the extra features and the labyrinth of expanded prison cells but I was wondering if there was even the remotest chance of a creating a 'light version' that retains just the core features of the mod or at the very least doesn't drastically edit the prison cells.

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping this mod alive!

You could just use an earlier version. 

35 minutes ago, Punga said:

You could just use an earlier version. 

That sounds like a simple solution, alas as far as I'm aware not all versions of the mod are archived, also simply going back to an older version (and I would have to go quite a ways back) would defeat the point, as I quite like the way the arrest function works in the current stand-alone version of the mod.

Okay, so I think I have a problem. But I'm not sure. Is this a bug or a feature?
It used to be, whenever I got locked up, the jailer would remove my gag and my wrist restraints. But all of the sudden, out of nowhere, it just started that they will never remove my wrist restraints. So my hands are bound behind my back the whole time I'm in the cell. Is it supposed to be like that?

11 hours ago, LaughingMan008 said:

But all of the sudden, out of nowhere, it just started that they will never remove my wrist restraints. So my hands are bound behind my back the whole time I'm in the cell. Is it supposed to be like that?

Experienced this problem too - doesn't always happen. They can be easily removed through ZAP menu. The jailer will just put them back on the next time.

Also, I'm pretty sure nobody is bringing me food during jail time, even though I've configured it (selected Bread and Ale).

8 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Experienced this problem too - doesn't always happen. They can be easily removed through ZAP menu. The jailer will just put them back on the next time.

Also, I'm pretty sure nobody is bringing me food during jail time, even though I've configured it (selected Bread and Ale).

I figured it out. Its a feature. Its whether you have a violent bounty or not. If you get hit with a violent bounty, the cuffs stay on in jail. Ide love to be able to turn that off. In the meantime, Ill settle for using the ZAP menu to remove the cuffs. How do I go about doing that?

On 4/10/2018 at 9:35 PM, Inte said:

DDe already does have a ModEvent that equips a specific device by tags. 

And yes, you are correct it is tedious but a lot more precise and faster than how @Min did it with StorageUtil stored device tags. 

From DDe OP.

To equip devious devices by tags.

ActorRef.SendModEvent("iDDeEquipByTags", sTags, fEquip)

ActorRef.SendModEvent("iDDeEquipByTags", "Bra, White Leather", 1)

ActorRef.SendModEvent("iDDeEquipByTags", "Collar, White Leather Harness, Bra, White Leather, Harness, White Leather Locking", 1)

ActorRef.SendModEvent("iDDeEquipByTags", "Gag, White Leather Ball, Collar, White Leather Harness, Nipple Piercings, Shocking Soul Gems, Vaginal Piercing, Shocking Soul Gem, Bra, White Leather, Arm Cuffs, White Leather, Leg Cuffs, White Leather, Arms Restraint, White Leather Armbinder, Anal Plug, Shocking Soul Gem, Vaginal Plug, CD Thief, Harness, White Leather Locking, Belt, CD Silver Padded, Boots, White Leather Restrictive", 1)

*nod nod* I missed that because I don't follow DDe and don't use it. But yes, that's what the ModEvents in DDI can do since version 4.0. In case you will ever choose to support 4.0, these functions would be redundant, so no idea if you want to keep them around or not. Is there anything else you'd need for POP to support DD without DDe (in case you're even considering that)?

Strange observation:

Some of my mods appear to mess up dawnstar's Windpeak Inn. I had a look in game to see with the console which mod placed which object.

I noticed with one of the misplaced objects a fireplace where POP did a LastRfrChange to it.  Now, that makes me curious.

How is the Inn related to POP? Is that an intentional edit? Or is that because another mod interferes with the same fireplace object? :classic_blink:

(still on version 3.44)

22 hours ago, worik said:

Strange observation:

Some of my mods appear to mess up dawnstar's Windpeak Inn. I had a look in game to see with the console which mod placed which object.

I noticed with one of the misplaced objects a fireplace where POP did a LastRfrChange to it.  Now, that makes me curious.

How is the Inn related to POP? Is that an intentional edit? Or is that because another mod interferes with the same fireplace object? :classic_blink:

(still on version 3.44)

There is a cage scene in the inn there.