Thanks for the update Inte :beer::classic_biggrin:

I was just wondering how the new Bounty Collectors play out as the POP BH's are pretty quick teleporting in to the pc I'm not sure they'll get a look in. If you run into both BH and BC at the same time then does the POP BH takes precedence?

Started a new game, so here is an informal report of how it initialize with DD4. For both pop and dde.

[04/08/2018 - 08:36:55PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.ReturnPrisonerStuff()-> Returning [Actor < (00000014)>]'s stuff
[04/08/2018 - 08:36:55PM] Error: Cannot call RemoveAllItems() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [xpoMain (1F0012C7)].xpomainscr.ReturnPrisonerStuff() - "xpoMainScr.psc" Line 767
    [xpoMain (1F0012C7)].xpomainscr.ReturnPrisonerPossessions() - "xpoMainScr.psc" Line 800
    [xpoPatch (1F00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopPcIsSetFree() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 726
    [xpoMain (1F0012C7)].xpomainscr.onBeginState() - "xpoMainScr.psc" Line 1291
    [xpoMain (1F0012C7)].xpomainscr.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (1F00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpoPatchUnRegEvents() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 3831
    [xpoConfig (1F027FAC)].xpoconfig.StopAllQuests() - "xpoconfig.psc" Line 428
    [xpoConfig (1F027FAC)].xpoconfig.xpopUpdate() - "xpoconfig.psc" Line 2707
    [xpoConfig (1F027FAC)].xpoconfig.OnUpdateEvent() - "xpoconfig.psc" Line 1268
    [xpoConfig (1F027FAC)].xpoconfig.InternalOnUpdateEvent() - "xpoconfigbase.psc" Line 345

[04/08/2018 - 08:36:46PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.SetKeyMapOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 560
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.SetDefaults() - "iDDeConfig.psc" Line 217
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.iDDeUpdate() - "iDDeConfig.psc" Line 2445
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.OnUpdateEvent() - "iDDeConfig.psc" Line 379
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.InternalOnUpdateEvent() - "iDDeConfigBase.psc" Line 348

[04/08/2018 - 08:36:41PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.SetKeyMapOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 560
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.SetDefaults() - "iDDeConfig.psc" Line 217
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.OnConfigInit() - "iDDeConfig.psc" Line 390
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
    [iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)].iddeconfig.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 85
[04/08/2018 - 08:36:41PM] [iddeconfig <iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected keymap option, page "", index 0
[04/08/2018 - 08:36:41PM] [iddeconfig <iDDeMCMConfig (64000D63)>] INITIALIZED

[04/08/2018 - 08:32:08PM] Error: Property struggleIdles on script iddeirshquestscript attached to iDDeRestraintsQuest (6400B4DB) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[04/08/2018 - 08:32:08PM] Error: Property ArmBindIdle on script iddeirshquestscript attached to iDDeRestraintsQuest (6400B4DB) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (100284F5) is not the right type

With an attached log, just in case.

Papyrus.0.log

On 4/7/2018 at 8:33 AM, mr0new0vegas said:

is that the hydra devious patch or is there another patch?

This might help

In MO, I have a mod I called, as some idea of what it did,

SxLab hydra slavegirls 827 main NO SHOUTING + Other DFW 204 FIXES

which is Legume's

SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch file.

If in doubt which file you want, it has inside it an folder called 'fomod' with the following content

<?xml version="1.0"?>

-<fomod>

<Name>Hydra SlaveGirls (patch by legume)</Name>

<Version>827_mod</Version>

<Author>hydragorgon, legume</Author>

<Website>http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-slave-girls-by-hydragorgon</Website>

</fomod>

That patch provides a replacement esp, dated 8/2/2017 20:36, called

hydra_slavegirls.esp

and that should be used to overwrite the esp that came with the original Hydragorgon mod v 827

++++++++++++++++++++

The Hydra Devious Devices Patch adds an additional esp for DD support and needs added IN ADDITION if you also want that.  The esp is dated 21/9/2016 04:52

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope that helps

On 5/1/2015 at 5:49 PM, Inte said:

Changed .::. The restraints MCM option to be able to choose ‘No restraints’ but only if not in hardcore mode. 

Exploit report. 

Because of the above I can now select "no collar" when the hardcore is off, but then if I turn the hardcore back on the "no collar" stays allowing me to circumvent the no sleep punishment in hardcore mode.

On 4/7/2018 at 8:52 PM, Inte said:

It's great that we are talking again. :classic_happy:

So how would you use the above ModEvents to equip say a white ebonite armbinder?

Or is that explained somewhere? 

The mod events take an actor and a string determining the device type as parameters (it will look up the correct DD keyword internally, to avoid people who don't want to link to DD having to deal with them). The function will pick a random item fitting the category and equip on the actor. The relevant code starts at line 1180 in zadBQ00.

You cannot equip a -specific- item this way, just a device type. The feature was meant to be lightweight! :smiley:

It would be fairly easy to make a ModEvent that accepts specific armor as a parameter, but without a hard dependency on DD, it would be...tedious...to access its library, so how would you determine which exact device to use?

20 minutes ago, Kimy said:

The mod events take an actor and a string determining the device type as parameters (it will look up the correct DD keyword internally, to avoid people who don't want to link to DD having to deal with them). The function will pick a random item fitting the category and equip on the actor. The relevant code starts at line 1180 in zadBQ00.

You cannot equip a -specific- item this way, just a device type. The feature was meant to be lightweight! :smiley:

It would be fairly easy to make a ModEvent that accepts specific armor as a parameter, but without a hard dependency on DD, it would be...tedious...to access its library, so how would you determine which exact device to use?

Doesn't the comments in the code say that it's possible send tags as well? So is it not possible to send something like "Armbinder|ebonite,white" to do what @Inte wants?

1 minute ago, LazyBoot said:

Doesn't the comments in the code say that it's possible send tags as well? So is it not possible to send something like "Armbinder|ebonite,white" to do what @Inte wants?

Haha, silly me! Yeah, I added that at somebody's request a while ago, and completely forgot about it. I guess...that's good enough for picking a white ebonite armbinder! :smiley:

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, Slorm said:

Thanks for the update Inte :beer::classic_biggrin:

I was just wondering how the new Bounty Collectors play out as the POP BH's are pretty quick teleporting in to the pc I'm not sure they'll get a look in. If you run into both BH and BC at the same time then does the POP BH takes precedence?

Whoever starts the arrest first has precedence as the arrest function gets locked once triggered.  

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, bicobus said:

Started a new game, so here is an informal report of how it initialize with DD4. For both pop and dde.

Reveal hidden contents

With an attached log, just in case.

Papyrus.0.log

It's not a good idea to start a new game with all your mods enabled. DDi and SL are registering tags and animations for most of your log there. 

It's better to use a 'Divide and conquer' method when starting a new game. 

Most of your POP errors seem to come from aliases not being filled which is to be expected when all your game/mods quests are starting at the same time.

Check POP MCM 'Status' page and make sure you do not have any aliases that 'Failed' in there.  

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, Punga said:

Exploit report. 

Because of the above I can now select "no collar" when the hardcore is off, but then if I turn the hardcore back on the "no collar" stays allowing me to circumvent the no sleep punishment in hardcore mode.

I will look into this. 

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Inte said:

Check POP MCM 'Status' page and make sure you do not have any aliases that 'Failed' in there.  

They're fine. I just grow weary to sit out everything initializing, especially when starting several games from scratch. It takes hours, HOURS!

Have you considered a button to "start" the mod's initialization process, or is that impossible to do?

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, Kimy said:

DDe already does have a ModEvent that equips a specific device by tags. 

And yes, you are correct it is tedious but a lot more precise and faster than how @Min did it with StorageUtil stored device tags. 

From DDe OP.

To equip devious devices by tags.

ActorRef.SendModEvent("iDDeEquipByTags", sTags, fEquip)
Where,
  • sTags = The tags required to equip the devious device/s.

Two tags are required for each device. All tags must be separated by a comma ( , ).

1. The first tag is the device itself i.e. "Bra" or "Belt".

Valid first tags are - > "Gag, Collar, Bra, Nipple Piercings, Vaginal Piercing, Arm Cuffs, Leg Cuffs, Arms Restraint, Belt, Harness, Anal Plug, Vaginal Plug, Corset, Gloves, Boots, Blindfold".

2. The second tag is the device options i.e. "White Leather" or "Metal", "Falmer". This is exactly the same description/spelling as in the DDe MCM 'Devices Library' page.

• fEquip > 0 -> Will equip the device/s.
  • fEquip < 0 -> Will unequip the device/s

Examples,
 ActorRef.SendModEvent("iDDeEquipByTags", "Bra, White Leather", 1)
This will equip a 'White Leather Bra' on ActorRef.

Whereas, 
 ActorRef.SendModEvent("iDDeEquipByTags", "Collar, White Leather Harness, Bra, White Leather, Harness, White Leather Locking", 1)

This will equip 'White Leather Bra, Collar and Harness' on ActorRef.

And this, 
 ActorRef.SendModEvent("iDDeEquipByTags", "Gag, White Leather Ball, Collar, White Leather Harness, Nipple Piercings, Shocking Soul Gems, Vaginal Piercing, Shocking Soul Gem, Bra, White Leather, Arm Cuffs, White Leather, Leg Cuffs, White Leather, Arms Restraint, White Leather Armbinder, Anal Plug, Shocking Soul Gem, Vaginal Plug, CD Thief, Harness, White Leather Locking, Belt, CD Silver Padded, Boots, White Leather Restrictive", 1)
This will equip most of the White Leather devious devices on ActorRef.

4 minutes ago, bicobus said:

They're fine. I just grow weary to sit out everything initializing, especially when starting several games from scratch. It takes hours, HOURS!

Have you considered a button to "start" the mod's initialization process, or is that impossible to do?

Well, SL does it so not impossible. But I do remember the SL thread being inundated with questions like 'SL is not working' right after @Ashal added that option.

So in the long run I think an option like that would create more confusion than anything else.  

Thank you for your efforts on a great mod, I love the bounty hunters aspect, with Adventures generating bounties of random amounts and locations you never know...but I have run in to a couple of pathing issues. Down the road between Windhelm and Shoars Stone there is a spot that triggers a loop, it's near where the road has cracks in it. The second is going from Solitude to Dawnstar the pathing took me past a travel boat somewhat below the Blue Palace, the boss then took off swimming, would rarely make it and even if he did he would run back down shore a bit and swim across again only to loop. Both of these repeated in the same spots on more than one game. Oh, almost forgot, I also had to shut off "Jailer has fun before" toggle because the sequence always misfired, it would announce him going to have fun but then we would both go outside the cell door..things went crazy after that. Toggled off fixed that for me. As always opinions are always appreciated.

Almost forgot, this is a conversion for SE if that might be relevant.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Kimy said:

Haha, silly me! Yeah, I added that at somebody's request a while ago, and completely forgot about it. I guess...that's good enough for picking a white ebonite armbinder! :smiley:

Is this only part of DDi 4? I cannot seem to find this in DDi 3. 

26 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

Thank you for your efforts on a great mod, I love the bounty hunters aspect, with Adventures generating bounties of random amounts and locations you never know...but I have run in to a couple of pathing issues. Down the road between Windhelm and Shoars Stone there is a spot that triggers a loop, it's near where the road has cracks in it. The second is going from Solitude to Dawnstar the pathing took me past a travel boat somewhat below the Blue Palace, the boss then took off swimming, would rarely make it and even if he did he would run back down shore a bit and swim across again only to loop. Both of these repeated in the same spots on more than one game. Oh, almost forgot, I also had to shut off "Jailer has fun before" toggle because the sequence always misfired, it would announce him going to have fun but then we would both go outside the cell door..things went crazy after that. Toggled off fixed that for me. As always opinions are always appreciated.

Almost forgot, this is a conversion for SE if that might be relevant.

Yes that's Skyrim pathing for you. 

I did notice this as well. 

I've added that boat there in an effort to fix this one. But apparently it only works when traveling towards Solitude.

For now just go into the console and click the BH boss and type 'TC'. This will 'Take Control' of the boss' movement, and you can stir him/her around those obstacles. Your PC should obediently follow. Type 'TC' again in the console to relinquish control of the boss. 

That could be a SSE issue as that sounds like a belated script firing. 

20 hours ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

Hi, every time an npc tries to arrest me my game crashes to desktop either straight away or not long after. Someone please help me fix this.

Sounds like an animation problem. Check your SL setup. 

Just revisited this as an extension of Sexlab Adventures, and I wanted to drop by and say 'Damn Good Work'.

This mod has always been quite temperamental for me as things like following after the jailer etc never quite seemed to work right.

But this time? Straight in, worked first time. I like it. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Is this only part of DDi 4? I cannot seem to find this in DDi 3. 

Looking at the source on github, it was added about 1 year ago, and it seems that was for version 3.4. Though I can't remember if that was released or just a beta that became DDi 4 before release.