Never mind, I fixed my last problem, but I have a new one (why does life suck like this?), when I get to the pillory citizens do nothing, nobody does nothing, I just get into the pillory and the rest of the world keep doing their interesting life. Anyone knows how to fix it?

3 minutes ago, Gavilanpollero said:

Never mind, I fixed my last problem, but I have a new one (why does life suck like this?), when I get to the pillory citizens do nothing, nobody does nothing, I just get into the pillory and the rest of the world keep doing their interesting life. Anyone knows how to fix it?

if you got a minor crime arrest => no punishment during pillory time

if you get a major crime arrest => lots of punishment fun (dont forget to bring a follower ^^)

Ā 

thats my guess what happend

1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

You don't need the original PO any more. "xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp" is a combination ofĀ both the original PO and Inte's additions. Note that any other mod that looked for "xazPrisonOverhaul.esp" or "xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp" will need to be redirected to look for the new one instead - I know DCL and CCAS have been updated for POP's new filename, but I don't know of any other mods that reference it.

The only other mods i can think of that i think link in with PO is defeat and i think SL Kidnapped. I cant think of any other mods i use that have any conenction or link to PO. so hopefully no update issues. :smile:

8 hours ago, donkeywho said:

A Suggestion?

Ā 

Special Black Soulgem Gag - Crib/modelled on the DD/DCUR 'Silencer' one, maybe?

Ā 

In Game name 'The Punga Plugger'

Ā 

Instant Shock and Unconsiousness when it detects the wearer trying to articulate 'Update'......

Ā 

:tongue:

:grin:

19 hours ago, Renfrya said:

Just wondering if there's an option to keep the PC in restraints while waiting in the cell between punishments? If not, could I request this for the next update?Ā :smile:

In hardcore mode, the cuffs are not removed for the duration of the sentence. Does that count?Ā 

15 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Hiya xx

Ā 

Can i just fully confirm a couple things as i didnt wish to mess anything up.

Ā 

1) My Mod Organiser currently runs both ' xazPrisonOverhaul V033fix' and xazPrisonOverhaul V033 patch8U'. So now the latest 'PrisonOverhaul patched 342'Ā replaces these, and i can uninstall/remove those 2 i currently have and just have this one 342 version thats also patched as well? This sounds too good to be true to have one mod installed instead of 2.

Ā 

2) Also this latest version. I do not like using and do not use Devious Devices. This is still just optional? i can use PO without DD?

Ā 

3) Also finally just out of curiosity. In the future is there any plans to incorporate creatures/beasts into PO in anyway? ie, maybe cage beast sex display to entertain nobles/lords, a prison guard dog/s brought to cell for jailers entertainment seeing the prisoner used ORĀ even some or all prisons having a guard dog Kennels option in MCM Menu that the prisoner is taking to for breeding or a Hold Stables where the guards have their war horses and the prisoner is taken for some 'fun', or creature/animal involved in any street or cage scenes? ( ie street stray dogs, horses) hehe. There are some amazing animations now. I was also curious if there will ever be any Falmer PO prisons or Forsworn kind of jail where more wild/creature based things occur. Even those these are more tribal lifestyles they may still have a form of crime punishment, just a random thought.

Ā 

Anyways thank you so much for the ongoing updates which i adore :smile:

Ā 

1. Yes you only need POP 3.42 now.Ā :classic_happy:
  2. DDe is and always will be optional if devious devices are not used.Ā 
  3. Bestiality? I'm with @Kimy on that one, so probably no.

Oh, you're welcome. Ā :classic_tongue:

Ā 

12 hours ago, jays86078 said:

Same thing happen to me.

Works on the new game, but it still happen after few playing time.

I guess the reason might beĀ too manyĀ events running in the same time.

It's probably the location scanning. I would need a log to confirm it tho.Ā 

Greetings!

Ā 

First off, I'd like to express my thanks for your continuous hard work on the mod, Inte. It really adds to the experience of the entire game, there being a proper prison scenario in place. So yeah, thank you :smile:

Ā 

I have but a minor question about the mod: On the fifth screenshot on the download page, one can see the player being in the pillory in Whiterun. Its just that its not actually a pillory, but rather another piece of ZAZ furniture being in play there. That left me wondering if Prison Overhaul would only use the furniture placed by the mod itself, or whether it would "sandbox" into any furniture that happens to be there.

Ā 

So for instance, if I were to replace the standard pillory with another ZAZ furniture (perhaps by ways of my own .esp), would Prison Overhaul recognize that?

Ā 

Thanks a lot in advance for any reply.

Ā 

Regards, s3ngine

23 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

if you got a minor crime arrest => no punishment during pillory time

if you get a major crime arrest => lots of punishment fun (dont forget to bring a follower ^^)

Ā 

thats my guess what happend

Oh, didn't think about it, thank you for your answer!

Thanks Inte.

Ā 

I may save the time on game cleaning and skip this one as I don't use followers or werewolf form, but thanks for the update in any case, it is very much appreciated all the work you put in :beer:

Ā 

EDIT: It's Sundas (Random Bounty day) so I will upgrade as it keeps everything in sequence

On 1.2.2018 at 2:53 AM, Inte said:

I thought it be too boring. You can force your PC in any poses at any time. Look in the MCM under 'Extras' page.Ā 

That's one of the little nice features. :classic_blush:Ā  I grew to use it, depending my reputation in that hold. Escpecially since I am no fan of the hardcore mode

Worm report.Ā :bug:

"Patched .::.Ā Town beggar stealing the followerā€™s armor during the arrest, and selling it for booze. Actually the fix is in DDe 3.43."

Ā 

It works for the vanilla armor, but the town beggar is still stealing the armor I gave to my follower. A simple dragonscale armor.Ā 

57 minutes ago, worik said:

That's one of the little nice features. :classic_blush:Ā  I grew to use it, depending my reputation in that hold. Escpecially since I am no fan of the hardcore mode

Ā 

Can we have hotkeys for that feature?Ā 

And/or is there a mod that does something similar? :-)

Ā 

The feature is really nice, I am not yet through with testing it basically everywhere lol. Definatly a reason to use POP with many other mods, just to get that...Ā 

16 hours ago, Punga said:

Worm report.Ā :bug:

"Patched .::.Ā Town beggar stealing the followerā€™s armor during the arrest, and selling it for booze. Actually the fix is in DDe 3.43."

Ā 

It works for the vanilla armor, but the town beggar is still stealing the armor I gave to my follower. A simple dragonscale armor.Ā 

I bet it was Brenuin, he always was a thieving bastard :classic_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

LOL right im sorry, im new to all of this would you mind telling me where i can find it ?

Google teaches you all of that. Try using it.Ā 

It also gives a lot of hints why CTDs can happen. Very often mods are causing it that you not even think of.

The exact moment of the CTD can often give a hint of what is happening and why.Ā 

Ā 

But as I said, hit google. Look up tutorials, check if you did everything correctly.Ā 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Google teaches you all of that. Try using it.Ā 

It also gives a lot of hints why CTDs can happen. Very often mods are causing it that you not even think of.

The exact moment of the CTD can often give a hint of what is happening and why.Ā 

Ā 

But as I said, hit google. Look up tutorials, check if you did everything correctly.Ā 

ive been on google uninstalling certain mods yes i do know about CTDs just not where to find the error logs and eventually i foundĀ that too , if you dont know how to helpĀ then say so, but thanks.