On 1/23/2018 at 12:09 AM, Inte said:

@ Inte

Thanks for a very full reply....

Further queries should not be seen as in any way detracting from just how really good this mod is !!!! :smiley:

1. I meant to update the POP API with this

• StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrestStart") this gets set to 1 when the arrest scene starts. It gets set to 0 when the arrest scene ends, regardless if the arrest was successful or not.  
  • StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrested") this gets set to 1 on a successful arrest (when arrest scene ends - but before the walk to jail) and stays at 1 until release/escape/captor death. 
  • StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCinJail") this gets set to 1 when the player first walks into the cell and stays at 1 until escape or release.

@Kimy might want to add the "xpoPCArrestStart" to the list of conditions that stop DCUR events from firing. Right now I am guessing @Kimy is only checking for "xpoPCinjail". 

I thought it might be something like that as at one point the, now fully arrested, PC went off into captivity with both POP restraints AND a DCUR Yoke of Shame.  That can be taken off, but prob breaks the DCUR quest unless you do a full DCUR reset on those.  And your suggested fix would hopefully stop fights on the way interfering unduly with the PC and followers.

EDIT:  Should Kimy's checks not be made on BOTH "xpoPCArrestStart" AND "xpoPCArrested", especially as the latter is the one that is active on the journey from successful arrest to jail, if DCUR is not to interfere with the PC + Follower on the journey to jail?  

So will you be telling Kimy about this, or do you expect me to try my amateur explanation? :confounded:

BTW, what happens to the PN and NPC restraints if all the BHs get killed on the journey?  Are the BHs 'replaced' en route  or the prisoners freed?

a. NPC's not holding their arms bound pose is a ZAP issue. Try resetting that. 

OK, I can try that, but leaving aside DDE variants, OOC, why are there different sets of POP cuffs applied to PC and NPC when those are specified?   

EDIT 2: Forget this one.  Bound anims appear to work with both sets of PO basic shackles.  The problem seems to be caused by the bound animations being broken by Arousal Animations from SL Aroused and/or Evacuation Animations from Fill Her UP :classic_wacko:

b. I will look into who is stealing the follower's armor.  Fine

c. Probably a DDi 4x issue.  Yep. 

c. The cage whipping adds a blindfold if so checked in the MCM. The Iron Mask functions more like a gag than anything else.  

I have that option checked.  And the Iron Mask didn't appear anywhere, just the standard hood.  Probably I didn't explain it too well, but the query was about why the hood's 'blindfold effect' doesn't match the settings in either DD or ZAP, ie blindfold effect is not applied when PC stopped, but is applied when PC in motion?  I'll reset ZAP/try out a blindfold in game now, and see if that gives me any ideas

Thanks again

DKW

10 hours ago, ZWCCWH said:

That is what I want to suggest for a long time and I have a little more ideas.

1. About force labor: Beside force to mine, prisoners can also be forced to farm, serve in the inn, sweep the street, etc. And at the same time, this also provide more escape oppourinity for prisoners.

2. About the shackles: Could you please add a switch to decide whether prisoners will still get locked in restraints such as handcuffs and ankle shackles in cells? Now prisoners will not get restraints except the collar in the cell. And could you please support HDT ankle shackles in the POP restraints?

3. xaz said he will try to add the death penalty as a feature in the future update, is this in your planned feature?

Death penalty, oh yeah! 

Escaping? How the hell can you escape from Prison Overhaul Patch?

The only thing that made me escape yet is my Follower selling me into slavery through Deviously Enslaved while both she and my PC was raped in the Cell, haha.

On 5.1.2018 at 9:16 AM, Inte said:

I too use ZAP 6.11 still. 

In console click the guard/jailer and then type in

ShowInventory 

see if the xpoWhip is in there, if not add one and see if the scene continues. 

found the issue!

took me a while^^

it was the head tracking from eatingsleepingdrinking mod  + immersive first person => whipping fails

and after that it tried the head tracking from PC head tracking mod + immersive first person => whipping fails

after removing all head tracking mods the NPC whipping works again :classic_unsure:

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

found the issue!

took me a while^^

it was the head tracking from eatingsleepingdrinking mod  + immersive first person => whipping fails

and after that it tried the head tracking from PC head tracking mod + immersive first person => whipping fails

after removing all head tracking mods the NPC whipping works again :classic_unsure:

Unless 'xpoScenarioParade MobPunish begin' is supposed to include the Follower NPC in the parade whipping events too, I don't think I've had whipping not working at all - it certainly works in cage and cell events, but, in case it's any help, using ..............

Nexus 'PC Head Tracking v4.5 - MCM-72039-4-5'

SxLab Immersive FP for SXLAB FirstPersonPlugin 3_4 overwrites scripts

SxLab Immersive FP for SXLAB Immersive First Person View - SexLab Special 1.5a

...... I have seen this on occasions:-

================================================

[01/22/2018 - 01:38:09PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 6.391968
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:09PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None]._MAGHeadTracking.RegisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None]._MAGHeadTracking.OnEffectStart() - "_MAGHeadTracking.psc" Line 180
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:09PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None]._MAGHeadTracking.RegisterForModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None]._MAGHeadTracking.OnEffectStart() - "_MAGHeadTracking.psc" Line 181
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:09PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForCrosshairRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None]._MAGHeadTracking.RegisterForCrosshairRef() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None]._MAGHeadTracking.OnEffectStart() - "_MAGHeadTracking.psc" Line 184
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:09PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:09PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.816040
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:16PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:16PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:16PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForCrosshairRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:16PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:16PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:16PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForCrosshairRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:16PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:16PM] Found 0 arousedActors
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 7.912048
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:25PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:25PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:25PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForCrosshairRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:25PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:25PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:25PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForCrosshairRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:26PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (16083137)>]: Bounty Hunter got 3 exposure for  watching sex of Laura
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForCrosshairRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 7.906982
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForCrosshairRef - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/22/2018 - 01:38:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart

Hope that's of some use

DKW

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:29 AM, ZWCCWH said:

That is what I want to suggest for a long time and I have a little more ideas.

1. About force labor: Beside force to mine, prisoners can also be forced to farm, serve in the inn, sweep the street, etc. And at the same time, this also provide more escape oppourinity for prisoners.

2. About the shackles: Could you please add a switch to decide whether prisoners will still get locked in restraints such as handcuffs and ankle shackles in cells? Now prisoners will not get restraints except the collar in the cell. And could you please support HDT ankle shackles in the POP restraints?

3. xaz said he will try to add the death penalty as a feature in the future update, is this in your planned feature?

2. Uncheck the 'Hardcore' in the MCM.

3. No. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:24 AM, donkeywho said:

I thought it might be something like that as at one point the, now fully arrested, PC went off into captivity with both POP restraints AND a DCUR Yoke of Shame.  That can be taken off, but prob breaks the DCUR quest unless you do a full DCUR reset on those.  And your suggested fix would hopefully stop fights on the way interfering unduly with the PC and followers.

EDIT:  Should Kimy's checks not be made on BOTH "xpoPCArrestStart" AND "xpoPCArrested", especially as the latter is the one that is active on the journey from successful arrest to jail, if DCUR is not to interfere with the PC + Follower on the journey to jail?  

So will you be telling Kimy about this, or do you expect me to try my amateur explanation? :confounded:

BTW, what happens to the PN and NPC restraints if all the BHs get killed on the journey?  Are the BHs 'replaced' en route  or the prisoners freed?

OK, I can try that, but leaving aside DDE variants, OOC, why are there different sets of POP cuffs applied to PC and NPC when those are specified?   

EDIT 2: Forget this one.  Bound anims appear to work with both sets of PO basic shackles.  The problem seems to be caused by the bound animations being broken by Arousal Animations from SL Aroused and/or Evacuation Animations from Fill Her UP :classic_wacko:

I have that option checked.  And the Iron Mask didn't appear anywhere, just the standard hood.  Probably I didn't explain it too well, but the query was about why the hood's 'blindfold effect' doesn't match the settings in either DD or ZAP, ie blindfold effect is not applied when PC stopped, but is applied when PC in motion?  I'll reset ZAP/try out a blindfold in game now, and see if that gives me any ideas

Thanks again

DKW

The 'xpoPCArrestStart" will stop interference with the arrest scene which is script heavy whereas, 'xpoPCArrested' will stop the interference during the rest of the POP time.  

PN? 

If the BH Boss gets dead, the primary guard will take over the trip to jail, and so on.

The DDe restraints remain when all captors are dead, the POP ones get removed. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:25 PM, donttouchmethere said:

found the issue!

took me a while^^

I run the PC head tracking mod just fine with POP, so it's probably not that one.

BTW, whipping the follower during the parade is not implemented yet so, just the PC gets whipped during the parade.  

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:36 PM, darkfender666 said:

Small request:

Could it be possible to avoid equpping devices when release outcome is "simple slavery"?

The mod adds its own restraints that are not really compatible with standard DD.

Which version of POP? 

That feature should be implemented with the latest versions, if DD get equipped before the auction, then that is a bug and I would need a log. 

1 hour ago, Inte said:

I run the PC head tracking mod just fine with POP, so it's probably not that one.

BTW, whipping the follower during the parade is not implemented yet so, just the PC gets whipped during the parade.  

urghs, well onward to more research than

whipping issue wasnt only for POP, every whipping mod has issues on my setup

after removing about 50 mods only removing the head tracking sloved my issue.

maybe it was a combination

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Which version of POP? 

That feature should be implemented with the latest versions, if DD get equipped before the auction, then that is a bug and I would need a log. 

latest version adds items previously weared.

i'll try to start a new game to check if it still happens since i updated and cleaned 

5 hours ago, Inte said:

The 'xpoPCArrestStart" will stop interference with the arrest scene which is script heavy whereas, 'xpoPCArrested' will stop the interference during the rest of the POP time.  

PN? 

If the BH Boss gets dead, the primary guard will take over the trip to jail, and so on.

The DDe restraints remain when all captors are dead, the POP ones get removed. 

Thanks

And FYI, I've raised the checks issue on the DCUR thread :smile:

5 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

latest version adds items previously weared.

i'll try to start a new game to check if it still happens since i updated and cleaned 

Under Release options in the POP-MCM, set the surprise chance to 0%.  After that, any additional items equipped are definitely a bug, or a separate mod adding in the gear. 

Note: I use and depend on the Simple Slavery outcome also.  What worked for me was setting Surprise Chance to 0%, and everything has run perfectly ever since (though, I phase into the Auction House naked).   Hopefully, it works for you, too.  Further, when I get released now; nothing gets re-equipped, not even the gear I was wearing when arrested.  Jail Master just puts everything neatly in my bags, and makes some smug remark before walking off into the sunset. 

Warning(tested):  do not use TDF Pro on him while he's walking away, for some fast pocket money (was trying to get my arrest fees refunded.  LOL.  Yup, that's just my game!).  You'll get the cash, he'll get the girl.  But you also may get a delayed CTD (prime race condition).  I like to think of it as a form of Skyrim STD, only different.  Didn't file on it as it clearly falls under the "NOT INTENDED FOR USAGE WITH POP" unspoken provision.  JM is walking face first into a despawn, and anything that puts a hook on him is BAD.  Had to try it though.  From tests; sometimes it worked, but most times I ended up at the Skyrim Free Clinic for the shots (CTD from a classic race condition).

Fun Stuff, or, making game logic tracers from the outrageously fabulous...

can also change the release outfit to "ideBumBee" .  Roll the dice and pull a 1 day stretch.  Then, if you get equipped on release AND look positively, outrageously posh, dripping honey sweet, and buzzing uptown dapper from your every pore, then you know it's this mod.   Bzzzzzzzzzzz!  Otherwise, it ain't.  Trust me, you WILL know it when you see it.  From my gut level belief of what Skyrim would've been like; any anybody running around in ideBumBee would've been abused by everybody; including all the family dogs.  Sheep.  Goats.  Cows. Even the butterflies would've wanted in on it.  But it is cute as a button.  I ran around in it for a day last week RPing I was a Killer Bee buddy of John Belushi.  Smoked a metric ton of pot(took off the armbinders), downed gallons of skooma, and looked marvelous, darling, while doing absolutely nothing of consequence.  Was fun for a day though.  LOL  Warning: ideBumBee can lead to massive hallucinations if RPing a Killer Bee, correctly)

2 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Under Release options in the POP-MCM, set the surprise chance to 0%.  After that, any additional items equipped are definitely a bug, or a separate mod adding in the gear. 

Note: I use and depend on the Simple Slavery outcome also.  What worked for me was setting Surprise Chance to 0%, and everything has run perfectly ever since (though, I phase into the Auction House naked).   Hopefully, it works for you, too.  Further, when I get released now; nothing gets re-equipped, not even the gear I was wearing when arrested.  Jail Master just puts everything neatly in my bags, and makes some smug remark before walking off into the sunset. 

Warning(tested):  do not use TDF Pro on him while he's walking away, for some fast pocket money (was trying to get my arrest fees refunded.  LOL.  Yup, that's just my game!).  You'll get the cash, he'll get the girl.  But you also may get a delayed CTD (prime race condition).  I like to think of it as a form of Skyrim STD, only different.  Didn't file on it as it clearly falls under the "NOT INTENDED FOR USAGE WITH POP" unspoken provision.  JM is walking face first into a despawn, and anything that puts a hook on him is BAD.  Had to try it though.  From tests; sometimes it worked, but most times I ended up at the Skyrim Free Clinic for the shots (CTD from a classic race condition).

Fun Stuff, or, making game logic tracers from the outrageously fabulous...

Reveal hidden contents

can also change the release outfit to "ideBumBee" .  Roll the dice and pull a 1 day stretch.  Then, if you get equipped on release AND look positively, outrageously posh, dripping honey sweet, and buzzing uptown dapper from your every pore, then you know it's this mod.   Bzzzzzzzzzzz!  Otherwise, it ain't.  Trust me, you WILL know it when you see it.  From my gut level belief of what Skyrim would've been like; any anybody running around in ideBumBee would've been abused by everybody; including all the family dogs.  Sheep.  Goats.  Cows. Even the butterflies would've wanted in on it.  But it is cute as a button.  I ran around in it for a day last week RPing I was a Killer Bee buddy of John Belushi.  Smoked a metric ton of pot(took off the armbinders), downed gallons of skooma, and looked marvelous, darling, while doing absolutely nothing of consequence.  Was fun for a day though.  LOL  Warning: ideBumBee can lead to massive hallucinations if RPing a Killer Bee, correctly)

if i set that to 0 it works fine but i lose a feature... would be cool if changed... it just needs to roll first if SS triggers and in that case skip the part with surprise.

my dude

For some reason whenever I get arrested in any hold, I am brought to the jail and that is where it begins...
The jailer comes over, guard either goes away or he keeps standing there. If the guard leaves he spawns back to me.

My being undressed never happens and I just keep standing there derpy as fuck.

I have not been able to get passed this so far and do not know what is wrong.

Anybody have any ideas?

thanks in advance

12 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

if i set that to 0 it works fine but i lose a feature... would be cool if changed... it just needs to roll first if SS triggers and in that case skip the part with surprise.

It works the other way around, if selected to receive a surprise, the SS is skipped. The end result should be the same. 

6 hours ago, Kevain said:

my dude

For some reason whenever I get arrested in any hold, I am brought to the jail and that is where it begins...
The jailer comes over, guard either goes away or he keeps standing there. If the guard leaves he spawns back to me.

My being undressed never happens and I just keep standing there derpy as fuck.

I have not been able to get passed this so far and do not know what is wrong.

Anybody have any ideas?

thanks in advance

Sounds like a path-ing problem. Try moving the jailer to you. 

3 hours ago, Punga said:

Worm report. :bug:

When in beast from the BH just stares at you in disbelief.

Now that requires an update no?

All my BH's are in human form.  What is this update to beast status that you talk about?   

Your Diet of Worms may be doing you no good. None of mine ever look like this.... 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21453

...... 'On this I take my stand.  I can do no other'