Maybe better to rename POP patched v3.40 to just xazPrisonOverhaul.esp for better compatibility? What if I will rename it to xazPrisonOverhaul.esp? Because some of  mods can stop detect POP mod because esp was renamed. Will wait for new version of pop patched because it is scare if all mods wich was detecting pop will stop detect it and game can become broken.

39 minutes ago, Tkc said:

Because some of  mods can stop detect POP mod because esp was renamed.

Could you please post a list of those mods? I only found one, yet. Now I am wondering what demons are slumbering under the bed?

I dont know how many kind of mods and it is hard to find because very hard to find compatibility checks in scripts, not requirements. POP is quite old mod and in some mods compatibility check would be added without any special info about this. Ofcourse I can check first part of papyrus log for kind of checks but dont know will all checks be logged.

8 hours ago, Inte said:

Thank you, but I am afraid POP is not 'compatible' with any translation string file as I wrote the text directly into the code and I did not use any text replacement keywords (they start with $). I imagine that might be the reason @CGi stopped translating POP to German. :classic_blush: 

Yeah I only noticed it after launching the game, at least it didn't took me too long to translate :tongue:

Eventually I'll translate the whole esp with the esp translator tool, even though I find the translation textfiles to be much more easier to deal with

56 minutes ago, Tkc said:

I dont know how many kind of mods and it is hard to find because very hard to find compatibility checks in scripts, not requirements. POP is quite old mod and in some mods compatibility check would be added without any special info about this. Ofcourse I can check first part of papyrus log for kind of checks but dont know will all checks be logged.

From my currently active mods I only have Death Alternative which checks internally for PO. But it seems to recognize the new PO out-of-the-box.

8 hours ago, Tkc said:

Content Consumer's Alternate Starts and Deviously Cursed Loot are the only two mods I know of that check for POP. CCAS was updated shortly after the rename, and there's an unofficial fix for DCL in its thread.

1 hour ago, aim4it said:

Simple Slavery comes to mind.

Simple Slavery only checks for the mods it can send you to. It doesn't care what mod sent the "SSLV Entry" modevent.

Ok. Just downloaded this today. (Had it bug out on me a couple times, but nothing major and a save load fixed them.) I was imprisoned (obviously) in Whiterun and the Jailer lead me out to Warmaidens. Then everyone started beating the snot out of me. I think "cool" and figure it will be over soon...except it wasn't. Jailer kept telling me to move, but they would just beat me until the auto-stop, I'd be healed up and then they'd beat me down again.

Is there something I'm missing? Am I supposed to try to run somewhere or is this a long scene?

(Oh! And they did actually manage to kill me (I was pinned in a corner by a group of guards, and Adrianne did a charge power attack and I dropped like a sack o' potatoes). I'm not using any combat mods or anything so I think it's one of those "shit happens" situations. I'm not worried about it or anything, just thought I'd mention it.)

1 hour ago, shaddranat said:

Ok. Just downloaded this today. (Had it bug out on me a couple times, but nothing major and a save load fixed them.) I was imprisoned (obviously) in Whiterun and the Jailer lead me out to Warmaidens. Then everyone started beating the snot out of me. I think "cool" and figure it will be over soon...except it wasn't. Jailer kept telling me to move, but they would just beat me until the auto-stop, I'd be healed up and then they'd beat me down again.

Is there something I'm missing? Am I supposed to try to run somewhere or is this a long scene?

(Oh! And they did actually manage to kill me (I was pinned in a corner by a group of guards, and Adrianne did a charge power attack and I dropped like a sack o' potatoes). I'm not using any combat mods or anything so I think it's one of those "shit happens" situations. I'm not worried about it or anything, just thought I'd mention it.)

Yes, you are supposed to run away from them and their damn whips.

I hate those whips. :tongue:

21 minutes ago, Punga said:

Yes, you are supposed to run away from them and their damn whips.

I hate those whips. :tongue:

Oh I did eventually try to run...which is how I got stuck in a corner and killed my everyone's favorite Lady Blacksmith.

4 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

And if you're wearing ankle chains, it gets rougher....

Yup, was definitely chained and I definitely tripped every third step or so. 

I tried out using the new Deviant Devices 4.0 updates to see if it would work (since I figure eventually they'll be included and I kinda wanted to update SD+ at some point as well)

The error message I continued to get was , "Expected Version 3.38, Version Found 3.40" on any screen I clicked on in MCM. I seemed like the mod set anything that was bugged to zero to disable it, which seems pretty nice now that I think about it to prevent a CTD.

Just figured I'd let you know if/when you update it for the later DDe stuff.

Oh sweet irony.

So, I get through all the whippings and the "punishments" and the Jailer leads me out to let me go. He takes off the bindings, removes the gag then asks me how I feel about breaking the law now...and then proceeds to just stand there.  I'm frozen and can't move and still stuck in the bound pose...but nothing happens. I tried to release AI/Force AI to see if that would fix it. Nope.

Reloading save, lol

Any chance of adding in some toggles so the pillory scenes can be disabled and events in the cell are based on a percentage?

I guess it'd be like a POP lite mode. I keep SL mods in my playthrough for immersion and regular POP is a bit too much to mix well with my playthrough style. It'd be nice if it was possible to limit the prison sex scenes to the "random corrupt jailer" rather than "everyone in town is coming to get a piece."

3 hours ago, shaddranat said:

Oh sweet irony.

So, I get through all the whippings and the "punishments" and the Jailer leads me out to let me go. He takes off the bindings, removes the gag then asks me how I feel about breaking the law now...and then proceeds to just stand there.  I'm frozen and can't move and still stuck in the bound pose...but nothing happens. I tried to release AI/Force AI to see if that would fix it. Nope.

Reloading save, lol

Do you have a log for when it happened? 

38 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Any chance of adding in some toggles so the pillory scenes can be disabled and events in the cell are based on a percentage?

I guess it'd be like a POP lite mode. I keep SL mods in my playthrough for immersion and regular POP is a bit too much to mix well with my playthrough style. It'd be nice if it was possible to limit the prison sex scenes to the "random corrupt jailer" rather than "everyone in town is coming to get a piece."

There is a slider for the pillory scenario, just set that to 0.

Cell events are based on a chance. The lower the number the less of a chance for it to trigger. 

For a POP lite version, uncheck 'Hardcore' in its MCM.

1 hour ago, Inte said:

There is a slider for the pillory scenario, just set that to 0.

Cell events are based on a chance. The lower the number the less of a chance for it to trigger. 

For a POP lite version, uncheck 'Hardcore' in its MCM.

Will the PC still be taken out to the pillory if set to 0?

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Do you have a log for when it happened? 

Sadly, no. I've reloaded saves quite a few times since then.  Besides, The "release player from scene" (or however it was worded) option in the Debug section freed me and all was well.  If it happens again, I'll try to remember to snag the log and post it for you, though.

This is an excellent mod, I really enjoyed it! However i have a small problem, when my character gets arrested by the guards and forced to wear handcuffs, like the screenshot shown below

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.c6de9614d52f0142f0c3d6531d961ccb.jpg

the guard just stays there forever and doesn't even send the character to the jailer

I even started new games for a several times but the problem is still unsolved, I am really confused and i hope someone can help :smile:

Here is a list of mods i installed, maybe it's the compatibility problem?

Capture1.PNG.716393e2ccacb17f65f54853aa7f687e.PNGCapture2.PNG.cf3d6fb6b51c3ea4240ce4bda9bc7d27.PNGCapture3.PNG.5df1c32820ff4570aa910625c7b28917.PNG

On 29.12.2017 at 2:01 AM, Inte said:

Thank you, but I am afraid POP is not 'compatible' with any translation string file as I wrote the text directly into the code and I did not use any text replacement keywords (they start with $). I imagine that might be the reason @CGi stopped translating POP to German. :classic_blush: 

i didn't stop at all. it's just that i had to put more priority towards real life issues.
i have a fully translated and localized version on my PC that utilizes SKSE translation files. it's a very rough translation hence why i didn't release it yet but if there's any need for a german translation and SKSE translation support then i'll gladly send you the files.

The french SKSE translation file will not be compatible tho as i changed some iD's and i won't be able to patch it as i forgot what i changed and i can't read french to ensure i carry over the changes correctly.

4 hours ago, harryz666 said:

This is an excellent mod, I really enjoyed it! However i have a small problem, when my character gets arrested by the guards and forced to wear handcuffs, like the screenshot shown below

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.c6de9614d52f0142f0c3d6531d961ccb.jpg

the guard just stays there forever and doesn't even send the character to the jailer

I even started new games for a several times but the problem is still unsolved, I am really confused and i hope someone can help :smile:

Here is a list of mods i installed, maybe it's the compatibility problem?

Capture1.PNG.716393e2ccacb17f65f54853aa7f687e.PNGCapture2.PNG.cf3d6fb6b51c3ea4240ce4bda9bc7d27.PNGCapture3.PNG.5df1c32820ff4570aa910625c7b28917.PNG

woooaaa nice NMM pix =D

but you can generate a txt file of your load order via NMM, its easier to post i guess:

NMM -> plugins -> on the left side of the window click icon "export load order" -> you get a txt file -> post the txt file or copy paste it ->

if copy paste put it in spoilers (without the space): [ spoiler ]   [ /spoiler]

did you use LOOT or did you install POP340 on a running game or evil mod conflict?

BTW got first time arrested via POP340 (minor crime, windhelm), yehaa!

- like the new inox masks, they look intimidating

- like the new follower handling during the pillory scene (follower on the xcross, poor pc on the pillory)

- like the new chatter between the guard and the jailer

- the khajiit gag for the follower is back? noooooo!

- after removal of prisoner pop wrist cuffs back in the cell -> the pc still sometimes moves hands behind back as if cuffed, for no reason (solution: combat stance removes hand behind back animation), strange 0.o

- once the jailer just teleported from cell to pillory, not sure if thats intended to save time (i was happy tho, i know they way from cell to pillory blindfolded^^, guess the jailer too)

7 hours ago, CGi said:

i didn't stop at all. it's just that i had to put more priority towards real life issues.
i have a fully translated and localized version on my PC that utilizes SKSE translation files. it's a very rough translation hence why i didn't release it yet but if there's any need for a german translation and SKSE translation support then i'll gladly send you the files.

The french SKSE translation file will not be compatible tho as i changed some iD's and i won't be able to patch it as i forgot what i changed and i can't read french to ensure i carry over the changes correctly.

That's not an issue, I would have been willing to make the adjustments to the french translation.  But I guess it's out of the picture now since those strings are hardcoded.

17 minutes ago, mangalo said:

That's not an issue, I would have been willing to make the adjustments to the french translation.  But I guess it's out of the picture now since those strings are hardcoded.

i would edit the scripts again to export all strings into an SKSE translation file to alllow full localization.

But then again: That's what i always do to avoid baking to much string data into save games. Not a good thing, you know?

Anyhow: i'll try to commit an updated german translation including SKSE translation & string table support support somewhere in the second week of January and send you the version in advance so you can update your translation. We'll then bundle it all together for the final release by inte.