Oh, Inte where are thou?

Trapped in a power armor? ^_^ 

So far I am not impressed with FO4. <_<   

HELLO THERE AGAIN ...

sorry fo bothering again and again ...but may i know which file is the cause for the nudity script so i can delete it manually ..i still can't figure what am i doing wrong ..??

Wait, what? 

... and it's no bother. 

sometimes when i get arrested and accompanied my game freezes completely

Sometimes a want too much chocolate.  ^_^ 

Sorry to bother but I was hoping to get some help. In MCM it shows that POP is running and everything, but once I am arrested it just does the vanilla arrest and prison experience.

Log?

well while my pc get captured jailer never strips pc of cloth and never put the items in the evidence chest .pc goes to jail with full inventory and clothes on ..(done clean save) (started a new game too..) ??

Need log.

Oh, Inte where are thou?

Trapped in a power armor? ^_^

So far I am not impressed with FO4. <_<   

HELLO THERE AGAIN ...

sorry fo bothering again and again ...but may i know which file is the cause for the nudity script so i can delete it manually ..i still can't figure what am i doing wrong ..??

Wait, what? 

... and it's no bother. 

sometimes when i get arrested and accompanied my game freezes completely

Sometimes a want too much chocolate.  ^_^

Sorry to bother but I was hoping to get some help. In MCM it shows that POP is running and everything, but once I am arrested it just does the vanilla arrest and prison experience.

Log?

Fallout4 sucks i feel. I find it is really hard on my PC and i always always get soapy graphics even after following so many hints and tips to reduce it. I think its a graphic streaming system bethesda decided to use with Fallout4. If my game didnt constantly loose graphic detail i would give it more time. But watching all the graphic detail pop in and out endlessly was just too much. so i uninstalled it. 

I soooo hope that Bethesda do not use that same system in any future ElderScrolls release. 

and welcome back :)

simply ignored. nice Support.

all i want is a strongly reduced Whip damage. if inte doesnt do it, - she should say how to do it in ck at least .

Wait, are you @shiagwen if so, I ignore rude/self-entitled posts. If not, I simply did not see your post.

To reduce the damage the whip does, go in CK/TESV and change the xpoWeaponCane damage from 11 to 0.