Inte, I'm aware that you just put POP8 back on the download and it's understandable that we aren't getting the complete collection (which nobody would really use), but can you please put back the versions before "clean save required" versions (e.g. Upload 8o because 8p requires a clean save)?

Some of us might have moved onto newer saves, deleted them only to realize that they can't revive their old saves completely safely as instructed in post #2. (Yes, I just did that yesterday with a semi-clean save skipping steps 1-3, because it wasn't possible to do a full clean save)

Not sure why you're asking for old POP versions, but you need only install the latest version of POP - 8r you don't need any other versions before it.

I need some help please. 

I cant seem to work out a way to stop Guards from killing me on arrest.

I have 2 mods that can cause an arrest. Sexlab working girls and another that i am not sure which but causes guards to tell me on a sexual request or when she is soliciting that i better let them fuck me or i will get arrested.

In the past if i refused they struck me maybe twice then grabbed me and walked me to the prison. Now for some reason when they tell me i am going to jail they start attacking me and dont stop. all the guards join in until i am dead. This is upon arrest. I have tried stealing in front of them. they still do it. they tell me i am going to jail,. then start attacking me. 

How do i submit before death?! i trled the Defeat submit key ( k) but they ignore my plea of submission. I checked as best i could in the POP MCM and i cant see anything they turns off them physically attacking me with weapons.

I just want them to detain me and walk me to the jail. not kill me every single time i get told i am arrested. :(

HELP!!! :(

I need some help please.

I have 2 mods that can cause an arrest. Sexlab working girls and another that i am not sure which but causes guards to tell me on a sexual request or when she is soliciting that i better let them fuck me or i will get arrested.

In the past if i refused they struck me maybe twice then grabbed me and walked me to the prison. Now for some reason when they tell me i am going to jail they start attacking me and dont stop. all the guards join in until i am dead. This is upon arrest. I have tried stealing in front of them. they still do it. they tell me i am going to jail,. then start attacking me.

How do i submit before death?! i trled the Defeat submit key ( k) but they ignore my plea of submission. I checked as best i could in the POP MCM and i cant see anything they turns off them physically attacking me with weapons.

I just want them to detain me and walk me to the jail. not kill me every single time i get told i am arrested. :(

try drawing a weapon and then re-sheathing it.

I need some help please.

try drawing a weapon and then re-sheathing it.

And if that does not work, leave the area for 24 hours.

I noticed there is an incomplete scenario that puts you straight into SD+ upon completion of your sentence. Could I suggest that the user be able to pre-define a single or multiple options for the npc who plays the role of the master?

I think this would be really cool, as I was playing PO for the first time yesterday ( since it came out way back when ) and I had a cool scenario where I pick pocketed this grouchy guy in Windhelm, which got me a ticket to prison, saw this option and thought it would be awesome if at the end of the sentence I was then lead to that same NPC  :D

I was going to finish that scenario but since @skyrimll disabled the cage scenario in SD+ 3 I never had the chance to test it.

Inte, I'm aware that you just put POP8 back on the download and it's understandable that we aren't getting the complete collection (which nobody would really use), but can you please put back the versions before "clean save required" versions (e.g. Upload 8o because 8p requires a clean save)?

Some of us might have moved onto newer saves, deleted them only to realize that they can't revive their old saves completely safely as instructed in post #2. (Yes, I just did that yesterday with a semi-clean save skipping steps 1-3, because it wasn't possible to do a full clean save)

Not sure why you would need them as the last patch is all inclusive, but OK. I'll dig them up.

About the cage scenarios, they're not really disabled though, you can activate it through the MCM menu. Was made that way because skyrimll don't have time to debug cages just right now. But if you have the time though...

The unsheathing and re-sheathing of a weapon worked. They gagged and took me to a prison :)

However, May i ask a small request?

Is it at all possible to add a feature into POP that lets a player simply raise his or her hands and just submit to the authorities/guards opposed to un-imersively drawing a weapon and then sheathing it. I know this trick is simply a way to trigger the arest to occur but it feels a bit unimmersive and especially as i play a submissive non-hostile nord girl.

Even if there is no submissive 'hands up' animation but just a key-press that lets me submit with no fight ot attempt to fight. When a guards tells me i am now arrested or going to jail or even draws their own sword, i want to peacefully submit by pressing K or what ever key would work and not have to trigger aggro from them.

I am not sure what script in Defeat makes pressing K cause the player to submit and the attacker to accept it but that would be ideal.

Just a thought :)

Fankies.

I seem to be missing options to choose the dde_mcm when selecting devices in the latest patch. I did find a list button but its not interactive for selection just shows all the loadable options like its expecting the user to be able to type it in somewhere.

With the pop arrest is it common for the guard to walk you to  a completely different hold than they actually belong to and then return to the hold they work in for the arrest? I was arrested in Morthal 10 feet from the barracks. Marched all the way to solitude and back. using patch 8q

With the pop arrest is it common for the guard to walk you to a completely different hold than they actually belong to and then return to the hold they work in for the arrest? I was arrested in Morthal 10 feet from the barracks. Marched all the way to solitude and back. using patch 8q

he just wanted a little alone time with you.;)

The unsheathing and re-sheathing of a weapon worked. They gagged and took me to a prison :)

However, May i ask a small request?

Is it at all possible to add a feature into POP that lets a player simply raise his or her hands and just submit to the authorities/guards opposed to un-imersively drawing a weapon and then sheathing it. I know this trick is simply a way to trigger the arest to occur but it feels a bit unimmersive and especially as i play a submissive non-hostile nord girl.

Even if there is no submissive 'hands up' animation but just a key-press that lets me submit with no fight ot attempt to fight. When a guards tells me i am now arrested or going to jail or even draws their own sword, i want to peacefully submit by pressing K or what ever key would work and not have to trigger aggro from them.

I am not sure what script in Defeat makes pressing K cause the player to submit and the attacker to accept it but that would be ideal.

Just a thought :)

Fankies.

Un-sheathing/sheathing the weapon is a Skyrim surrender mechanic.

I was going to make a POP surrender key, problem is a lot of mods have it already (SD, Defeat, DCL?, etc) it might become confusing if you have one for each mod.

This new update looks great! Thank you for all of your hard work. I cant code my way out of a paper bag, yet you manage to add incredible depth to skyrim. That takes talent. 

NP. ^_^ 

With the pop arrest is it common for the guard to walk you to  a completely different hold than they actually belong to and then return to the hold they work in for the arrest? I was arrested in Morthal 10 feet from the barracks. Marched all the way to solitude and back. using patch 8q

Try it with 'Preferred Pathing' enabled/disabled. There is a POP MCM option for that.   

I understand Inte, and you make a lot of tweaks and fixes for this so it was just a thought mostly. The very fact that you keep this alive and constantly seek to improve the experience for us is huge credit and i thank you so much. If it was not for your patches and work i dont think i would enjoy Prison Overhaul half as much and thats no disrespect to it original detailed state.

I just dont use many submissive keys myself personally, in fact only K for defeat. And the 90% of the time i get arrested because the guards dont get the sexual pleasure from me they think and i dont always say 'yes' to them. they get a bit narky and grumpy and so tell me i am under arrest. LOL.

Then being a scantly-dressed whore with very little on to hide much of my pretty anatomy i have to then draw a sword or dagger ( that i didnt have equiped and act all aggressive at them when they try to arrest. Just feels for me personally so un-immersive in my play through. I guess if i was a big muscly wild male covered in armour and steel it would work.

Its just weird a town guard during a conversation has to draw a sword to attack to arrest. Could he or she not just arrest verbally ( even if in nasty forceful manner) with no sword drawing at all? ie example:

( gaurd demands sex)

( whore refuses)

Guard : " Then your going to jail you flithy wench!" ( guard gags and shackles non-aggressive wench and walks her to prison ( no swords are drawn as player presses a submit key or it just passively plays out with no submit key required.)

OR ( player draws sword and then aggro trigger occurs due to active arrest resist. Player either fights it out or presses a sumbit key and submits, then being detained for maybe higher crime of aggressive resistance)

But its ok. At least i can now get taken to a cell as before i was told this little sheath-trigger trick i was being sliced to death. Poor Chloé. :)

Oh also, a little thing. I am finding at Riften jail i dont always find the Main Jailer unshackles my restraints once i walk into the cell and he or she leaves and closes the door behind. I am not sure if this is due to that cell now being so much bigger. It stops me being able to lay on the bed and rest or sit or anything. I am left standing with my wrists still bound. I am not sure how to debug this as i click in the MCM to reset jailer but that just moves the jailer, it wont fix my shackles issue. Is there something i can do to fix this?

I understand Inte, and you make a lot of tweaks and fixes for this so it was just a thought mostly. The very fact that you keep this alive and constantly seek to improve the experience for us is huge credit and i thank you so much. If it was not for your patches and work i dont think i would enjoy Prison Overhaul half as much and thats no disrespect to it original detailed state.

I just dont use many submissive keys myself personally, in fact only K for defeat. And the 90% of the time i get arrested because the guards dont get the sexual pleasure from me they think and i dont always say 'yes' to them. they get a bit narky and grumpy and so tell me i am under arrest. LOL.

Then being a scantly-dressed whore with very little on to hide much of my pretty anatomy i have to then draw a sword or dagger ( that i didnt have equiped and act all aggressive at them when they try to arrest. Just feels for me personally so un-immersive in my play through. I guess if i was a big muscly wild male covered in armour and steel it would work.

Its just weird a town guard during a conversation has to draw a sword to attack to arrest. Could he or she not just arrest verbally ( even if in nasty forceful manner) with no sword drawing at all? ie example:

( gaurd demands sex)

( whore refuses)

Guard : " Then your going to jail you flithy wench!" ( guard gags and shackles non-aggressive wench and walks her to prison ( no swords are drawn as player presses a submit key or it just passively plays out with no submit key required.)

OR ( player draws sword and then aggro trigger occurs due to active arrest resist. Player either fights it out or presses a sumbit key and submits, then being detained for maybe higher crime of aggressive resistance)

But its ok. At least i can now get taken to a cell as before i was told this little sheath-trigger trick i was being sliced to death. Poor Chloé. :)

Oh also, a little thing. I am finding at Riften jail i dont always find the Main Jailer unshackles my restraints once i walk into the cell and he or she leaves and closes the door behind. I am not sure if this is due to that cell now being so much bigger. It stops me being able to lay on the bed and rest or sit or anything. I am left standing with my wrists still bound. I am not sure how to debug this as i click in the MCM to reset jailer but that just moves the jailer, it wont fix my shackles issue. Is there something i can do to fix this?

you don't need to draw an actual weapon. Just go into attack mode with bare hands, then exit attack mode again. Same effect.

I can't remember if I've suggested this before or not (sorry if I have).

It's always struck me as a bit odd that you can walk passed a guard with a price on your head and just ignore the "Wait I know you line". I was wondering if it would be feasible to add a chance slider that the guard would forcegreet instead so firing the arrest dialogue. This would make dodging guards a necessity rather than just ignoring them.

It could go a stage further with chance sliders for the different levels of crime as guards would probably be more vigilant in keeping an eye out for major criminals rather than petty ones.

That's a vanilla mechanic to not frustrate the player, guard won't bother for a subpar bounty on your head. Consider that at the level it is, there is no real bounty to consider your PC a criminal.

Indeed.

Hence the reason for a chance slider, that way it's down to the player to decide

That's a vanilla mechanic to not frustrate the player, guard won't bother for a subpar bounty on your head. Consider that at the level it is, there is no real bounty to consider your PC a criminal.

Indeed.

Hence the reason for a chance slider, that way it's down to the player to decide

The mod Crime Overhaul has a chance to force greet the player if their bounty is high enough. I think it's compatible with this mod, but I haven't gotten around to testing it.

Just out of curiosity, what is stopping you from going to a version 9 instead on the letter based increments? If you look at the beginning on version 8 till 8r a whole lot has changed. Is there some feature you're waiting to implement 1st? hehe on the other hand I am strangely curious if it will be called ver 8aa or 8za or 8.1a when you get that far :P

:P

Mainly because after version 9 I cannot go any further as a patch, unless I change the original mod from PO 33 to 34.

@xaz is using a 3 digit version number, so the current version is actually Ver. No. 338 r