Just noticed that the MCM menu lists Skooma Whore as incompatible - does this mean that Skooma Whore will stop Prison Overhaul working? Thanks for providing the regular patch updates to keep this little gem working - if it's a choice between PO and SW, well I'm afraid SW will lose!

I've been getting reports that SW modifies the Morthal vanilla jail door somehow, resulting in a failed arrest for Morthal. I cannot confirm this myself since I am not, nor ever used SW.  

Has anyone asked about this from SW author? I see little reason for mod to modify that area, so it may be a redundant edit.

As a side note it is probably best to use DDe 1.59 with POP 7e, until POP 7f comes out.
Because of a lot of function optimization in DDe 1.63, I had to change the main equip/un-equip function in DDe and because of this, POP 7e will only equip devious devices now.

Just noticed that the MCM menu lists Skooma Whore as incompatible - does this mean that Skooma Whore will stop Prison Overhaul working? Thanks for providing the regular patch updates to keep this little gem working - if it's a choice between PO and SW, well I'm afraid SW will lose!

It's been nearly a year since I last tried the Skooma Whore mod, but I recall that it has a feature that your PC can be force fed a drug during a sex scene - this happened to my PC while in the pillory, and the drug was one that greatly increased healing rate and lasted a long time. .That interfered with the PO whipping that was set to keep going until the PC's health dropped to a certain level.  Because of the healing effect the whipping never ended.  So I uninstalled Skooma Whore.

As a side note it is probably best to use DDe 1.59 with POP 7e, until POP 7f comes out.

Because of a lot of function optimization in DDe 1.63, I had to change the main equip/un-equip function in DDe and because of this, POP 7e will only equip devious devices now.

Is it safe to drop back to an earlier version? I'm using v1.63 without any problems, though I wasn't wearing any devices when they locked me up in Solitude so wouldn't have been an issue in any case I guess

Just noticed that the MCM menu lists Skooma Whore as incompatible - does this mean that Skooma Whore will stop Prison Overhaul working? (...)

I've been getting reports that SW modifies the Morthal vanilla jail door somehow, resulting in a failed arrest for Morthal.  (...)

I can confirm the "bad arrest" when using both mods together, not only in Morthal but in all towns that I tested (Dawnstar, Whiterun, Falkreath -- it's not impossible though that one of my other mods, ETaC for example, is also modifying the cell doors).

Anyway, I wouldn't go so far as saying that SW was incompatible. I use both mods and they seem to work fine, as far as I have been able to determine thus far (imprisoned once in current playthrough). However, I did have to move POP and DDe quite a lot down in my load order to make everything play together nicely. LOOT sorted POP fairly high up and that then resulted in the arrest not triggering.

...edit...

It's been nearly a year since I last tried the Skooma Whore mod, but I recall that it has a feature that your PC can be force fed a drug during a sex scene (...)

That feature can be switched off in SW's MCM.

Is it safe to drop back to an earlier version? I'm using v1.63 without any problems, though I wasn't wearing any devices when they locked me up in Solitude so wouldn't have been an issue in any case I guess

You're right MCM does not like it when dropping to an earlier version, I was going to wait for POP 7f release until I had more in it, but I'll release it later on today.  

Anyone else getting the bug where nothing happens. Your arrested like normal, taken to jail. Jail master comes over and then nothing. If you force her into an animation you can continue, get your items taken off you, collared, then taken to your cell. Then, Nothing happens. They just stand around doing nothing.

Anyone else getting the bug where nothing happens. Your arrested like normal, taken to jail. Jail master comes over and then nothing. If you force her into an animation you can continue, get your items taken off you, collared, then taken to your cell. Then, Nothing happens. They just stand around doing nothing.

Did you get arrested for heavy crimes ?

Did you get arrested for heavy crimes ?

yes. 3000 gold.