Bug Report:

Tested in Whiterun, pillory and prison working correctly. Devices were removed and refitted at the end and the processing fee was deducted from gold.

The problems came with the caged event:

1/ First time I tried there was a male prisoner in the cage and for some reason the SL Nudesuit was stopped from working so he had a flaccid penis in the sex animations (I don't use SOS)

2/ Similar with a female prisoner except no dildo was fitted

3/ Had a guard appear in the cage on one occasion and the prisoner ended up outside the cage at one point (though she did teleport back in)

One other thing to be aware of is that DCL sex attacks need to be manually deactivated, I think Kimy will be handling that in the next update of DCL though so it's just a temporary thing.

It would be nice to have a toggle for the screen debug messages as well.

Overall this is really good now and I'll put it into my live game but will probably deactivate caged events for now.

Excellent work Inte, thank you for doing it

Bug Report:

Tested in Whiterun, pillory and prison working correctly. Devices were removed and refitted at the end and the processing fee was deducted from gold.

The problems came with the caged event:

1/ First time I tried there was a male prisoner in the cage and for some reason the SL Nudesuit was stopped from working so he had a flaccid penis in the sex animations (I don't use SOS)

2/ Similar with a female prisoner except no dildo was fitted

3/ Had a guard appear in the cage on one occasion and the prisoner ended up outside the cage at one point (though she did teleport back in)

One other thing to be aware of is that DCL sex attacks need to be manually deactivated, I think Kimy will be handling that in the next update of DCL though so it's just a temporary thing.

It would be nice to have a toggle for the screen debug messages as well.

Overall this is really good now and I'll put it into my live game but will probably deactivate caged events for now.

Excellent work Inte, thank you for doing it

I did not do much with the cage scenario other than navmesh them out.

You're welcome. :P

Ty ! it finally works  right again and the new stuff is nice!

np. ;)

BUG REPORT

A guard will teleport/spawn into the prison cell, whip the character one time, and then do nothing. Doesn't leave the cell or anything.

The fact the guard just teleported /spawned into the cell was odd enough. For the guard to stay there is even worse--can't escape the cell like that.

Papyrus Log (I did a Wait 1 hr right before, so the Heartbeat text is mixed in:

[05/09/2015 - 06:54:38PM] xpoMain: Heartbeat
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:38PM] xpoMain Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() = 8.933050, bWillContinue = TRUE, bCanRun = TRUE
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:38PM] xpoScenario (Cell): IsNextHeartbeat - Time:8.933064 Previous:8.775094
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:38PM] xpoScenario (Cell): Heartbeat
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:38PM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnHeartbeat (InCell)
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:38PM] xpoMain: SelectSuitableActorA - iGenderRestriction == -1
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: -----> InitPunishment
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: PunishScene: [xpoMain_SF_AbuseInCell < (8D03B92F)>]
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: PunishReturnState: Imprisoned
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: PunishAnimName: xpoBoundMissionary
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: PunishActorDom: Riften Guard
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: PunishActorSub: Fiona
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: PunishUndress: TRUE
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: PunishUndressHead: False
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain_Pillory SexLabAnim
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain Punishment
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain: SetTimeScale To 10
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoMain CellPunish start
[05/09/2015 - 06:54:39PM] xpoScenario (Cell): punishment

BUG REPORT

A guard will teleport/spawn into the prison cell, whip the character one time, and then do nothing. Doesn't leave the cell or anything.

That is very interesting, the one whip is triggered by the guard talking to you, did the guard talk to you while you were in the cell? 

The fact the guard just teleported /spawned into the cell was odd enough. For the guard to stay there is even worse--can't escape the cell like that.

Maybe the guard knew you were about to escape. :P

BUG REPORT

That is very interesting, the one whip is triggered by the guard talking to you, did the guard talk to you while you were in the cell? 

Maybe the guard knew you were about to escape. :P

It only happened once, so it might've been some massive script lag from the walk to the cell maybe.

I noticed NPCs will occasionally whip the character once during the move scenes, so maybe the guard was triggered for that bug it was delayed.

Tried Patches and for now works really fine.

I just found 2 issues.

Both follower and prisoner seems to exit the cage during the iarl scene (the one that got crowded before the patch)....few console commande gets back both in the cage without breaking anything.

I have EFF (extensible follower framework) installed that makes followers wander around when idle.. don't know if is its fault.

second thing is slave collar from "deviously cursed loot"

Seems jailer when jailer unequips it, Dcur reequip it going into a loop (can be unequipped with DCur debug mcm option to end the loop).

Possible requires jailer to terminate the proper quest stage in order to unequip safely as the mcm option dcur does.

Don't know if you can help or should i tell that to the author of dcur.. both Xpo and Dcur mods are really popular so i guess would be nice if could be fixed (if not mcm will help anyway).

I suspected that something like that might happen with DCL. @Kimy's DD's are deviously delicious and as soon as they get a taste, they won't let you go. :P

This happened with 5d? Also, is it just with the slave collar?

Yes it was 5d on a clean save.

It was with slave collar i guess (everything else was unequipped) and it even appearead adebug text saying "illegal item removal detected, reequipping".

And then jailer tried again to remove it, and it still reequipped and so on until i used DCur mcm debug option (free me) to remove all devious devices (only that was left).

But i guess everything quest related with it, would have the same problem.

I just found 2 issues.

Both follower and prisoner seems to exit the cage during the iarl scene (the one that got crowded before the patch)....few console commande gets back both in the cage without breaking anything.

I have EFF (extensible follower framework) installed that makes followers wander around when idle.. don't know if is its fault.

Seems jailer when jailer unequips it, Dcur reequip it going into a loop (can be unequipped with DCur debug mcm option to end the loop).

Possible requires jailer to terminate the proper quest stage in order to unequip safely as the mcm option dcur does.

Don't know if you can help or should i tell that to the author of dcur.. both Xpo and Dcur mods are really popular so i guess would be nice if could be fixed (if not mcm will help anyway).

I suspected that something like that might happen with DCL. @Kimy's DD's are deviously delicious and as soon as they get a taste, they won't let you go. :P

It was with slave collar i guess (everything else was unequipped) and it even appearead adebug text saying "illegal item removal detected, reequipping".

And then jailer tried again to remove it, and it still reequipped and so on until i used DCur mcm debug option (free me) to remove all devious devices (only that was left).

If you could post the Papyrus.0.log of when it happened, that will help me see what went wrong with my unremovable DD skip function.

I just found 2 issues.

If you could post the Papyrus.0.log of when it happened, that will help me see what went wrong with my unremovable DD skip function.

I've ended up in prison twice now with a DCUR slave collar fitted. I get the notification "illegal item removal detected, reequipping" and the collar remains on but I'm not getting a loop, the scene just carries on normally and I'm led to the cell wearing the slave collar (only tried it in Whiterun).

IIRC the Jailer did try to remove it twice before moving on the take the pc's other equipment.

This is on 5d which was a cleaned save but originally had xpo v32

Hi,

Great mod, It really fixed the infinite whipping scene.  Good job ;).  I notice something, while in the cage, if you press the wait key (just to look at the time) it break the mod and nothing else happen.  The mod has to be restarted from the start.  I cannot be sure but it also seemed it was happening if you are moving to much ( in my case re-centering the character to the middle of the cage).  Last I always had a few noble or slaver who were porting inside the cage to look more closely at the action but they were porting back outside after.  The prisoner did the same but in his case he was outside the cage and ported in at the first request then stayed in the cage.

Great patch.  Keep up the good work :)

I just found 2 issues.

I've ended up in prison twice now with a DCUR slave collar fitted. I get the notification "illegal item removal detected, reequipping" and the collar remains on but I'm not getting a loop, the scene just carries on normally and I'm led to the cell wearing the slave collar (only tried it in Whiterun).

IIRC the Jailer did try to remove it twice before moving on the take the pc's other equipment.

That sounds like its working the way I designed it to, try to remove a stubborn DD and if it fails couple of times move on.

Unless playing PO in hardcore mode, having that slave collar on does not break anything in PO. I could add @Kimy's own removal function that stops all the quests, but I believe @Kimy is implementing something like that in the next DCL update.

That sounds like its working the way I designed it to, try to remove a stubborn DD and if it fails couple of times move on.

Unless playing PO in hardcore mode, having that slave collar on does not break anything in PO. I could add @Kimy's own removal function that stops all the quests, but I believe @Kimy is implementing something like that in the next DCL update.

I would have said that it's doing exactly what it should, removing it would break the slave collar event in DCL. I only mentioned it as I never had the issue darkdefender666 had with it looping.

EDIT: DCUR 4.7 is out, I'm unclear at the moment whether xpo patch needs an adjustment to suspend DCUR

I just found 2 issues.

Removing DD quest items is generally not a good idea. If I may make that suggestion, I'd remove only items not tagged with the zad_BlockGeneric keyword and leave the rest alone, or even not remove them at all. DD quests tend to rely on no 3rd party mod removing its items. Stuff tends to break if they do anyway. Tbh, I don't know why PO would need to remove DD items at all. Last time I checked no part of it actually requires the character to not be restrained.

I just found 2 issues.

Removing DD quest items is generally not a good idea. If I may make that suggestion, I'd remove only items not tagged with the zad_BlockGeneric keyword and leave the rest alone, or even not remove them at all. DD quests tend to rely on no 3rd party mod removing its items. Stuff tends to break if they do anyway. Tbh, I don't know why PO would need to remove DD items at all. Last time I checked no part of it actually requires the character to not be restrained.

First, it is kind of immersion breaking when a guard is abusing the PC through a belt, or the PC is locked in the pillory wearing an empty armbinder like a backpack and no hands. As far as I know there are no furniture poses compatible with the armbinder.

Second, the PO hardcore collar which I like does not allow the PC to skip punishments because it disables sleep, wait and fast travel.

Third, the hardcore handcuffs which I love, disables everything, no activation, no menu, no weapons of any kind, you are completely helpless and under the complete control of the jailer when in them; I know of no DD device up to date that can do that.

So yeah, DD devices need to be removed temporarily during the sentence so they won't break PO. I was hoping I could just suspend DD quests during the sentence.

I just found 2 issues.

First, it is kind of immersion breaking when a guard is abusing the PC through a belt, or the PC is locked in the pillory wearing an empty armbinder like a backpack and no hands. As far as I know there are no furniture poses compatible with the armbinder.

Second, the PO hardcore collar which I like does not allow the PC to skip punishments because it disables sleep, wait and fast travel.

Third, the hardcore handcuffs which I love, disables everything, no activation, no menu, no weapons of any kind, you are completely helpless and under the complete control of the jailer when in them; I know of no DD device up to date that can do that.

So yeah, DD devices need to be removed temporarily during the sentence so they won't break PO. I was hoping I could just suspend DD quests during the sentence.

I don't think there's an issue with standard DD items, it's only ones that have a quest attached (mainly DCL, but also the Forbidden Tome belt from DDi. I don't think there's be a problem with the rusty belt from DH though it may cause a delay in the likelihood of finding a rusty key)

Standard items work fine, yes. The ones that are attached to a quest are the problem (which the presence of zad_BlockGeneric is a very strong indicator for - this keyword is actually meant to signal other DD mods to leave them alone). To safely remove those, their respective quests would need to be terminated properly, which unless their creators expose an API for you can't do from your end. Yes, Cursed Loot is probably the single biggest source for DD quest items, but there are more I can think of. DDI itself, Captured Dreams, and I think SD+ and Pet Collar feature them, too. Possibly Quick as You Like's next update, too. And yeah, I can feel the pain. I think I wrote hundreds of lines to code to make sure that my DD quest items never overwrite anyone else's. It's definitely not fun.

If I may offer a suggestion, how hard will it be to start/stop the DD quests with the adding/removing of said DD's?

Like I said before, not removing the DD's will break the PO immersion, but I don't see how removing them temporary (pausing the quests) and adding them back will break their respective mods.

If I may offer a suggestion, how hard will it be to start/stop the DD quests with the adding/removing of said DD's?

Like I said before, not removing the DD's will break the PO immersion, but I don't see how removing them temporary (pausing the quests) and adding them back will break their respective mods.

I have several dozen quest items in Cursed Loot that ALL would need to be fitted with code to terminate their respective quests, even if only -one- of them is getting removed (some of my quests involve entire sets of items, not only one). In other words, it would be a major PITA to do. And terminating the quest is actually the "easy" way out, suspending them would be even harder to do, for you'd need to store the -exact- state of each item (yes, they have states, too) and lock it back on on release. You can't even do that on your end, so I'd have to provide an API for that.

And that's only Cursed Loot, there are more DD mods potentially experiencing the same issue.

In general, my opinion is that mods should try to leave each other's quests alone when they are already running. It's both a matter of courtesy and also touches game mechanics itself. For example, I have a really complex bondage escape quest that requires the player to unlock two dozen restraints. Now imagine if PO would terminate or even just suspend the quest - the obvious way to 'solve' it would be pickpocketing someone in front of a guard, spend that one day in jail and try to escape, no?

Talking about immersion killers - isn't it just as immersion breaking if random guards now possess fitting keys for literally every restraint in Tamriel, even the Captured Dream's items that are famous for being absolutely inescapable (as Elsif, she's stuck in them for the rest of her life! :D)? Just a thought.

I have several dozen quest items in Cursed Loot that ALL would need to be fitted with code to terminate their respective quests, even if only -one- of them is getting removed (some of my quests involve entire sets of items, not only one). In other words, it would be a major PITA to do. And terminating the quest is actually the "easy" way out, suspending them would be even harder to do, for you'd need to store the -exact- state of each item (yes, they have states, too) and lock it back on on release. You can't even do that on your end, so I'd have to provide an API for that.

And that's only Cursed Loot, there are more DD mods potentially experiencing the same issue.

In general, my opinion is that mods should try to leave each other's quests alone when they are already running. It's both a matter of courtesy and also touches game mechanics itself. For example, I have a really complex bondage escape quest that requires the player to unlock two dozen restraints. Now imagine if PO would terminate or even just suspend the quest - the obvious way to 'solve' it would be pickpocketing someone in front of a guard, spend that one day in jail and try to escape, no?

Talking about immersion killers - isn't it just as immersion breaking if random guards now possess fitting keys for literally every restraint in Tamriel, even the Captured Dream's items that are famous for being absolutely inescapable (as Elsif, she's stuck in them for the rest of her life! :D)? Just a thought.

Hmm... all good points indeed. I love yours and @Veladarius's restraints because they are so inescapable, but I also do not want to break PO. What to do? What to do.  

I have no idea. To return your own question, how hard would it be to teach PO not to use its own restraints when it finds the slots occupied (while still making sure it can do its thing)? The effects could probably be moved away from the collar/restraints and put on a spell etc. Don't ask me how much work it would be, though. I have never looked at PO's code. I like to believe it would be the cleaner solution compared to changing quests in a half dozen DD mods. The look and feel would obviously not change much, for the prisoner would wear restraints of the same type by definition.

Well.. speaking from an immersion point of view, I really don't see a problem here.

Remove standard DD items and re-equip. Leave quest items on, if it's something like a belt doesn't SL handle that already? I've never had a human perform a sex attack through a belt (though creatures seem to be able to do it for some reason).

I don't know the mechanics of it but I don't see anything immersion breaking in leaving quest items on

I believe @Kimy has quest items like arm cuffs, leg cuffs, armbinders etc. These do break the immersion. For example,

If the PC has the un-removable DD cuffs on, that will prevent the PO shackles/cuffs from being equipped, and aside from what I mentioned before, this will break the PO's "hands behind back" animation, so PC will go to the pillory with free hands, (in case of the DCL handcuffs) and with an empty armbinder on her back and no hands (in case of the DCL armbinder).

One work around for the DD cuffs would be to add the "zbfEffectWrist" and "zbfWornWrist" keywords to the script/inventory portion of the device. This way @xaz's animation pack will think they are the iron cuffs and the cuffs would be "magnetized" together behind the PC's back. The same might work for the armbinder. IDK about the yoke though. However, this will not solve the problem with the same thing happening in the pillory.

Hmm, yes I can the problem, I don't use the yoke or high security armbinders so it's never been an issue for me, but others of course do.

The only thing I can think of is to perhaps test for yoke and armbinder (unequipable type) and skip the pillory entirely and keep them in the cell instead

I believe @Kimy has quest items like arm cuffs, leg cuffs, armbinders etc. These do break the immersion. For example,

If the PC has the un-removable DD cuffs on, that will prevent the PO shackles/cuffs from being equipped, and aside from what I mentioned before, this will break the PO's "hands behind back" animation, so PC will go to the pillory with free hands, (in case of the DCL handcuffs) and with an empty armbinder on her back and no hands (in case of the DCL armbinder).

One work around for the DD cuffs would be to add the "zbfEffectWrist" and "zbfWornWrist" keywords to the script/inventory portion of the device. This way @xaz's animation pack will think they are the iron cuffs and the cuffs would be "magnetized" together behind the PC's back. The same might work for the armbinder. IDK about the yoke though. However, this will not solve the problem with the same thing happening in the pillory.

Making sure that the prisoner is tied up is not the issue because the DD wrist restraints will display the bound animation as well. The biggest problem is the pillory scene, which the character needs to be untied for. Which in the case of e.g. a DD quest armbinder, she will never be.

In the end it's not really trivial to solve, either way. :D