The way @xaz's PO animation system works, when PC is ready for transport, it registers the PC with the animation pack this in turn will make the arms behind back struggle animation possible, in my tests if the PC is already wearing an armbinder, the armbinder animation from zadLibs will start fighting the zaz animation, resulting in the PC wearing an empty armbinder on her back with no arms.

A yoke or armbinder is obviously going to be a big problem, and I haven't a clue how to solve that. For cuffs, how about making an invisible item (no mesh) that uses a free slot DD items don't occupy and applying the bound arms animation to it the same way the PO cuffs do? If PO cuffs can be equipped safely, they can be. If quest DD cuffs are locked on the invisible "binder" can be equipped instead. It will make it look like the DD cuffs have been linked together.

A yoke or armbinder is obviously going to be a big problem, and I haven't a clue how to solve that. For cuffs, how about making an invisible item (no mesh) that uses a free slot DD items don't occupy and applying the bound arms animation to it the same way the PO cuffs do? If PO cuffs can be equipped safely, they can be. If quest DD cuffs are locked on the invisible "binder" can be equipped instead. It will make it look like the DD cuffs have been linked together.

Yeap, I was thinking of something similar.

The pillory scene is still a problem, I rather not have the prisoner in the cell for the whole prison sentence, PO already gets a bad wrap as being boring. To that I say -- then it is working -- prison is not meant to be fun ... actually in this case it might be, but not for the prisoner. ;)

I guess there's no accounting for taste as I prefer the prison part myself and it's certainly not boring. You hear those footsteps coming and going and then they're coming for me :)  but maybe I have an overactive imagination.

:)

I've always played PO on hardcore, so I have to be awake for everything, every footstep, listening for the screeching of the door opening, thinking there is gonna be tomato soup at the end of this -- yay!   :lol:

Speaking of which how am I going to eat my tomato soup if I am in an armbinder? Answer me that @Kimy

Actually it is possible but messy, I've done it in handcuffs but not in an armbinder though.

I'm having an issue where everything seems to work fine, but scenes during priosn or at the stockades do not occur. I'm afraid my Papyrus log is far too large so I wont ask for any help deceiphering it, but I was wondering if this is a common problem?

I'm having an issue where everything seems to work fine, but scenes during priosn or at the stockades do not occur. I'm afraid my Papyrus log is far too large so I wont ask for any help deceiphering it, but I was wondering if this is a common problem?

You should reset and or reinstall SexLab.

I've always played PO on hardcore, so I have to be awake for everything, every footstep, listening for the screeching of the door opening, thinking there is gonna be tomato soup at the end of this -- yay!   :lol:

Speaking of which how am I going to eat my tomato soup if I am in an armbinder? Answer me that @Kimy

Actually it is possible but messy, I've done it in handcuffs but not in an armbinder though.

Speaking of tomato soup - right now you get food after any scene - shouldn't this be a separate event that happens once or wtice in a day?

A few versions back the problem was that the PO collar gave you a health regen buff so you could survive whipping. Since xpo collars and dd harnesses/collars ensured the pc could only have one or the other, going to jail with DD items on was semi game breaking.

Anyhow, that doesn't really have anything to do with the discussion, but I'm guessing that the only way for things to play nicely together is to disable pillory/whipping events while certain dd cursed loot/other quests are active. It sort of makes sense: a guard finds the lawbreaking dragonborn stuck in an unescapable armbinder. The guard can't possibly remove the gear either, so the only choice is to toss the dragonborn in a cell. PC can't fit in a pillory, PC can't be hooked up for the whipping scene. PC will just have to be left in the cell with the occasional guard rape scene.

Removing regular DD items makes sense. Half of those are worn with the idea that they're for the player's own protection. A regular armbinder shouldn't be hard to remove for a guard.

I think pillory animations are from ZAZanimation that needs also manual registering from the MCM.

Haha, eating while wearing an armbinder would be...challenging. But that would be sort of easily resolved by dropping custom food with a OnContainerChanged() event that checks whether the player is restrained and makes her eat/drink it automatically (can always assume that she'd just tried to gnaw into the food, when with her hands tied behind her). As you said, it would be messy, but she'd probably be able to eat at least a part of the food. It's not too unrealistic.

Haha, eating while wearing an armbinder would be...challenging. But that would be sort of easily resolved by dropping custom food with a OnContainerChanged() event that checks whether the player is restrained and makes her eat/drink it automatically (can always assume that she'd just tried to gnaw into the food, when with her hands tied behind her). As you said, it would be messy, but she'd probably be able to eat at least a part of the food. It's not too unrealistic.

I always have it set to no food, pc is in quite a state when she finally gets out with RND running

I always have it set to no food, pc is in quite a state when she finally gets out with RND running

Yes, "no soup for you!" :P

So either my game is set to be too easy, I'm too good at exploiting enemy AI, a combination of the two, or something else but I can't help but feel like the armor the bounty hunters are sporting should be set to be "unplayable." That way, in the event I do resist arrest and succeed at killing my bounty hunter at level 1 or 2ish, I suddenly don't have a full set of enchanted ebony armor and weapons.

Just a thought.

So either my game is set to be too easy, I'm too good at exploiting enemy AI, a combination of the two, or something else but I can't help but feel like the armor the bounty hunters are sporting should be set to be "unplayable." That way, in the event I do resist arrest and succeed at killing my bounty hunter at level 1 or 2ish, I suddenly don't have a full set of enchanted ebony armor and weapons.

Just a thought.

Wait a minute, how did you defeat the PO bounty hunter, at level 2?

It mainly involves the exploitation of the game's AI. Find a rock or ledge to kite the enemy around and nickle and dime their health with a ranged weapon or spell of some sort. While one hit from the PO bounty hunter is sure to do me in, it seems I only have to manage to keep a distance from them. I suppose another option would be for the bounty hunter to have some sort of ranged attack as well, which makes kiting them exponentially more difficult if not impossible.

So in the end it's probably not a matter of difficulty in terms of damage multipliers, but rather AI exploitation.

Bear in mind I use a number of combat enhancing mods like Combat Evolved and similar mods that make enemy AI more challenging but every now and then you get an enemy who has to rely on melee to get their hits in.

EDIT: I should also add that I don't ALWAYS win, but in the event that I do...

It mainly involves the exploitation of the game's AI. Find a rock or ledge to kite the enemy around and nickle and dime their health with a ranged weapon or spell of some sort. While one hit from the PO bounty hunter is sure to do me in, it seems I only have to manage to keep a distance from them. I suppose another option would be for the bounty hunter to have some sort of ranged attack as well, which makes kiting them exponentially more difficult if not impossible.

So in the end it's probably not a matter of difficulty in terms of damage multipliers, but rather AI exploitation.

Bear in mind I use a number of combat enhancing mods like Combat Evolved and similar mods that make enemy AI more challenging but every now and then you get an enemy who has to rely on melee to get their hits in.

EDIT: I should also add that I don't ALWAYS win, but in the event that I do...

:P

My problem is I don't move fast enough when coming out of the dialog.

About ranged ... in 5d the bounty hunter does have a bow, I lost to that a few times. In your case, the bounty hunter does not use the bow?

And yes, you have a very good point about the bounty hunter not leaving behind his/her Ebony armor/weapons, I'll look into that to see if I can make them disappear after death.

Regarding the mod event:

It would be nice if you detect the nearest guard instead of the nearest NPC

Should be easy enough to do, add a guard faction check first then look for the regular NPC's. I'll see what I can do.

I've reset and reinstalled SexLab, and updated to the latest FNIS and run it, still no dice. Everything else works fine, I can get arrested, stripped, moved from cell to pillory back to cell all according to plan, but when i'm in the cell or the pillory I just wait and wait and nothing happens.

I've reset and reinstalled SexLab, and updated to the latest FNIS and run it, still no dice. Everything else works fine, I can get arrested, stripped, moved from cell to pillory back to cell all according to plan, but when i'm in the cell or the pillory I just wait and wait and nothing happens.

Well without a log I would say make sure you have all 3 parts of ZAZ AP installed. If you do, then I would need a log.  

:P

My problem is I don't move fast enough when coming out of the dialog.

About ranged ... in 5d the bounty hunter does have a bow, I lost to that a few times. In your case, the bounty hunter does not use the bow?

And yes, you have a very good point about the bounty hunter not leaving behind his/her Ebony armor/weapons, I'll look into that to see if I can make them disappear after death.

So a bow as added in 5d? Fair enough. Should make him/her that much more difficult to take on. As for removing the gear, you could probably do it the same way the Dark Brotherhood assassin encounter works (the one where a random assassin comes after the player with a note on them). When the assassin is killed, their clothing remains but it cannot be looted.

You're probably a more experienced mod author than I am, however, so I'm probably not telling you anything you don't already know.

I have the exact same problem, nothing happens while i'm in jail, except being taken to a pillory and left there forever

I have the exact same problem, nothing happens while i'm in jail, except being taken to a pillory and left there forever

For ever, just until the night comes, when they take you back inside?

You don't get punished by minor crimes. You can adjust the bounty related to this from MCM. Test out, if it works, when your bounty is higher then the treshold.

For ever, just until the night comes, when they take you back inside?

You don't get punished by minor crimes. You can adjust the bounty related to this from MCM. Test out, if it works, when your bounty is higher then the treshold.

You were right! I set the major crime threshhold lower and it works perfectly now, thanks for the help!

Hey Inte! Thanks for picking up another mod. I really enjoyed your last work. I have a bug report for you. These happened in Whiterun, if that makes any difference.

1. During nightime hours, a guard will enter the cell my character is in, mutter something about "it's punishment time", strip naked, ragdoll, and leave. Something to note, the animation text *is* pinging the console, it just never gets played.

2. When being given tomato soup, it doesn't actually go in my inventory. It drops in front of my character.