So, no way out then?

As I teleported to the jailer there was a door (or trapdoor) to the place before the palace.

But you can easiliy get lost since the floors look very similary. I needed some time to find the exit after exploring the rooms. ;)

If you have active quests the exit should be shown at the map (leading to your quests).

If you are near to it you should see the exit if looking in the right direction.

Edit: Oh you mean a room (The Maze ? )

For me the whole area is a kind of labyrinth. After visiting a few rooms and going down some stairs I was completly lost ;) 

its a labyrinth :D maybe if you stay for hours down there you eventually find a way out (or not,maybe its not finished yet) :D just "coc" your self out :P

I don't cheat. Why bother playing if you cheat.

She said the labyrinth, it was done something about a key?

Ok, ok, you've talked me into it! I'll PM you the code to get out.

I would enclose it here in spoiler tags but someone here cannot resist peaking behind spoiler tags, ahem - @n0rdlaender

Glad to know that, like me -- you do not cheat, kudos. :P

its a labyrinth :D maybe if you stay for hours down there you eventually find a way out (or not,maybe its not finished yet) :D just "coc" your self out :P

I don't cheat. Why bother playing if you cheat.

She said the labyrinth, it was done something about a key?

Ok, ok, you've talked me into it! I'll PM you the code to get out.

I would enclose it here in spoiler tags but someone here cannot resist peaking behind spoiler tags, ahem - @n0rdlaender.

Glad to know that, like me -- you do not cheat, kudos. :P

Thanks for the code! That labyrinth is really hard even with the code.

After installing PO mod and your patch I've got some strange thing: guard brings my char to jail, jailer strip him and... leave the jail. So I stand there, bare assed and waiting for something to happen. Then I teleport jailer back, but he walks by me, said something like "next time you leave your house, you better get something to wear" and leave again. O_o

Other thing I wanted to ask: does PO need any of "Devious Devices" mods? Or it can live on Zaz mod alone?

On my latest game with your updated file I was arrested in Whiterun and during the scene in the yarl's hall while in the cage I noticed that people could come into the jail but not leave it, so i ended up with the whole thing crowded with like 5 or 6 nobles, the other prisoner and myself, lol, was kind of funny really.  But awesome that the extra prisoner does start in the cage.

Who has a problem with textures collar and gags?  searched the entire folder ZAZ and not found anything :dodgy:

TIUO.jpg

What would be the problem?

If you mean the custom texture, then that is part of this patch for hardcore restraints. :)

If not, then I am unsure what you meant.

Edit: Now that I look the picture a bit closer, those textures do look a bit messy in this picture.

Idea/Request (what ever):

What about Livestock branding or brand mark or however it is called in english. After the jailor strips your items, the player has to go in a pillory (next to chests) and then jailor takes out a hot iron and press it on the ass for 2-3 secounds. Maybe two times because on the left side is the townicon and on the right side the number of the prisoner.

When the player come out of the prison he can let it there on the ass until he gets arrested again and get a new one, or he can set it how long this "brandmark" remains (after some days it goes away). When the player escape from the prison the "brandmark" wont go away until he spend his time in prison and the jailor let him out. You could use this for the bootyhunters and say "thats like a compass for them to find the player". When they find the player the BH check his ass (and maybe do a bit more) and bring him back to the prison.

Idk if this is even realizable (google translation says that is a word in english so i take it), but i hope i could give you some inspiration. (just think about the arena "prisoner 96 against prisoner 69")

Umm, getting 'Dawnstar Guard can't arrest you for the Pale' or 'Falkreath Guard can't arrest you for Falkreath'. Get dumped into the appropriate jail ala Vanilla and looking at the look the log the appropriate stats are being decreased just not the other usual PO stuff (So PO is doing something under these circumstances, just not everything). As a side note Whiterun and Solitude arrests are going as is intended for PO. (This is with patch 7a). Anything thoughts?

(ps Also PO Bounty Hunter arrested me in Whiterun for a Pale crime, and they did the same. i.e. 'PO Bounty Hunter can't arrest you for the Pale')

(pps Also the PO Bounty Hunter the first time went with their conjuring attempt. Failed several times and then just stood there like a lemon. Character stood up and ran away - however couldn't get hood off so decided to reload to a point just before the Bounty Hunter nabbed them. This second time the Bounty Hunter they managed to conjure two npc's, did a sex act and teleported them to the Pale jail with the aforementioned message. Broke out of the jail - well didn't have to because guard opened door to rape the skooma whore who was in there. So walked out the door to be arrested immediately, and got teleported back to the jail. )

Umm, getting 'Dawnstar Guard can't arrest you for the Pale' or 'Falkreath Guard can't arrest you for Falkreath'. Get dumped into the appropriate jail ala Vanilla and looking at the look the log the appropriate stats are being decreased just not the other usual PO stuff (So PO is doing something under these circumstances, just not everything). As a side note Whiterun and Solitude arrests are going as is intended for PO. (This is with patch 7a). Anything thoughts?

(ps Also PO Bounty Hunter arrested me in Whiterun for a Pale crime, and they did the same. i.e. 'PO Bounty Hunter can't arrest you for the Pale')

(pps Also the PO Bounty Hunter the first time went with their conjuring attempt. Failed several times and then just stood there like a lemon. Character stood up and ran away - however couldn't get hood off so decided to reload to a point just before the Bounty Hunter nabbed them. This second time the Bounty Hunter they managed to conjure two npc's, did a sex act and teleported them to the Pale jail with the aforementioned message. Broke out of the jail - well didn't have to because guard opened door to rape the skooma whore who was in there. So walked out the door to be arrested immediately, and got teleported back to the jail. )

Would need a log.

On my latest game with your updated file I was arrested in Whiterun and during the scene in the yarl's hall while in the cage I noticed that people could come into the jail but not leave it, so i ended up with the whole thing crowded with like 5 or 6 nobles, the other prisoner and myself, lol, was kind of funny really.  But awesome that the extra prisoner does start in the cage.

See if it happens after you uninstall PO + patch clean your save, re-install PO + patch.  

After installing PO mod and your patch I've got some strange thing: guard brings my char to jail, jailer strip him and... leave the jail. So I stand there, bare assed and waiting for something to happen. Then I teleport jailer back, but he walks by me, said something like "next time you leave your house, you better get something to wear" and leave again. O_o

Other thing I wanted to ask: does PO need any of "Devious Devices" mods? Or it can live on Zaz mod alone?

I would need a log of when it happened.

PO works without DD's.

Would need a log.

Attached. (Caught by PO Bounty Hunter in Whiterun Hall Of Dead for a Pale Jail destination, (i.e. Dawnstar).). Logging down at 'Error' level - which I assume is the full monty.

Papyrus.0.log

Would need a log.

Attached. (Caught by PO Bounty Hunter in Whiterun Hall Of Dead for a Pale Jail destination, (i.e. Dawnstar).). Logging down at 'Error' level - which I assume is the full monty.

Looks like you have a mod that modifies the Dawnstar's vanilla jail door somehow. PO cannot find said door, without it PO will fail to arrest you. You'll have to use TES5 with all loaded to see which mod does it.  

Would need a log.

Looks like you have a mod that modifies the Dawnstar's vanilla jail door somehow. PO cannot find said door, without it PO will fail to arrest you. You'll have to use TES5 with all loaded to see which mod does it.  

Cheers. Will do. (No idea what it is though - yet).

Edit :- I think we have a winner. SkoomaWhore. If below PO in load order it's changing the door. Mind I can't see where it's doing it via Tes5Edit but in game if you console the door the lastRefrChange will be SkoomaWhore if it's below PO in the load order and PO is if SkoomaWhore is above. Also did the PO Bounty Hunter Run from the above example and it worked :). Thanks again for the pointer. 

Edit2 :- Ahh!!!! Cell->Block 8->Sub Block 4->000EB440->Persistant->000EC564 (farmhousejailDoor01) is the clash. Oh well, someone might find this helpful.

Would it be possible to prevent a punishment sequence being initiated if the character is currently involved in a sex act? (i.e. noticed that if the character are doing something/someone - or being done by something/someone - and a guard comes along to provide their punishment service the punishment isn't invoked, (although the message says that punishment will start in 0 seconds), and you sort of get stuck with, after whatever sex act you were doing at the time has finished, with the guard standing at the door and you standing around not able to move).

(Edit - Ok, found the Skip Scene option in the MCM which clears it).

Hello

*sorry for my englisch, hope you get what i mean..^^

I have a problem with Prison Overhaul, it works fine for monts. Then NMM has updated his shit..

Now my Problem is, Prison Overhaul looks like everything its fine, the same old options, it seems like its alle there and working.

But whenever i want to get to prison, with the debug mode or the normal way by killing stealing ect,

the guards get me like normal,

but when i click on *Take me to Prison* and the Guard turns around and go away... nothing happens.

So in the last days i Reinstalled Prison Overhaul + Patches, and i get myself the programm loot to test if its a fail in the load rank..

But no nothing, and yes i put it in the last rank too, like it says in the discription of the mod,

but it dont work.

Soo please help me, i dont now what else i can do..

I dont have any other, or new mods that do something with the prison system.

*Posted here Again thx spoonsinger

Ok!, Just going to run here with some bot spammed stuff:-

1) Can you provide a load order and/or Papyrus Log?

2) Why aren't you using Mod Organiser?

3) What sort of cheese do you like?

(Also you could go to the (not allowed tp post links) section and ask. You should get a more qualified response from there).

bot spammed stuff? O.o

1) Dont real understand what you mean, sorry^^

2) I dont now, i never need it, using NMM, but it alway works fine for me.

3) Camembert