If using Mod Organizer, look at the panel at the right, in the tab named "plugins", there is a column for the order there.

If you are using Nexus Mod Manager, look at the left, on the main tab, where it lists your plugins, there is a column with the order.

I am asking this because i've read somewhere about SkyUI mod interface bugging with mods above 127, but I am not sure if it is.

I am asking this because i've read somewhere about SkyUI mod interface bugging with mods above 127, but I am not sure if it is.

They are probably storing data in arrays which have a limit of 128 elements. This shouldn't be an issue unless you have 129 mods that use MCM Menus. I have some free time right now as I'm in between jobs so I guess I can do some poking around inside SkyUIs code for a better answer.

Hello,

Thank you for your help, problem solved (I launched boss to manage the order of chagement, the menu mcm SexLab Squirt Reborn appeared.).

Ps: Has indicated: the mod was in position 15 in Mod Organizer after boss, he is in position 7.

;)

I have absolutely no idea why that would work but OK. I'm pretty sure there is some other under lying problem here but its good to know this fixed if for you.

I also have the same problem where the MCM menu is not showing up.  I've done the set stage.  This is the only mod that is missing and the esp is loaded in position 72.

Reread the faq. Specifically the parts in big red text. I didn't type that stuff because I was board you know.

Hi Popcorn, I just wanne report you about the known problem; I don`t wanne bother you with known things.

Few weeks ago I send the information MCM-SquirtReborn-problem the first time with exactly discribtion what I did.

Meanwhile, following all the postes here, trying  almost everything,  

I deactivate all this, SquReb. make save, played around, reload again, sort by loot, put it (withMO) in earlier positiones, even start a complete new game, typ setstage...  I did everything.

All 26 MCM-Mods are present, onyl SquReb be missing.

This is really a pity, `couse SquReb is very popular and important for most of SexLab-users, and a some  of them have no idea how to fix it by themselfes.

Me, for my part, I`m afraid to work/change with scripts and those things.

I have patience to wait, if someone can fix this, or give easly instructions to solve the problem.

One more information:   -  just to help to fix the trouble with SquReb.:

I deinstalled SquReb again, save etc..... then tried out the "old" SeLab Squirt1.3-mod from  slayster, just for testing.

And, after 20 sec. this appears in MCM, i make the settings and it works.

Hope this helps ;)

Hello folks! After reading thoroughly, and trying thoroughly, all the methods listed in the OP to get this mod to work, I'm unable to do so. Seems like something must be wrong if the previous 2.0 version was working. No amount of play time passing in my game makes a difference either. It's a shame because this sounds really promising. It sounds like there really was a lot of effort put into this complete build from the ground up!

Popcorn, I definitely feel your pain with having to deal with issues and ungrateful people sometimes. Unfortunately I no longer have the earlier 2.0 version of this mod on my computer. Can that version possibly be put back up for download in the meantime? I just can't make it work. And at the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm positive it's not due to anything I've done wrong in the installation, etc. Anything anyone can do to help would be wonderful. And if nothing else, thanks for the hard work all the same!

Hello folks! After reading thoroughly, and trying thoroughly, all the methods listed in the OP to get this mod to work, I'm unable to do so. Seems like something must be wrong if the previous 2.0 version was working. No amount of play time passing in my game makes a difference either. It's a shame because this sounds really promising. It sounds like there really was a lot of effort put into this complete build from the ground up!

Popcorn, I definitely feel your pain with having to deal with issues and ungrateful people sometimes. Unfortunately I no longer have the earlier 2.0 version of this mod on my computer. Can that version possibly be put back up for download in the meantime? I just can't make it work. And at the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm positive it's not due to anything I've done wrong in the installation, etc. Anything anyone can do to help would be wonderful. And if nothing else, thanks for the hard work all the same!

V2 is reuploaded.

Some people claim that moving SexLabSquirtR.esp up near the top of their load order help though I have no idea why that would make a difference. Might be worth a try.

V2 is reuploaded.

Some people claim that moving SexLabSquirtR.esp up near the top of their load order help though I have no idea why that would make a difference. Might be worth a try.

Thank you! I'll give that a try also. And thanks again for sharing all your hard work with us!

Edit: Just FYI the load order didn't seem to help in my case. But the 2.0 version fired right up. Cheers mate!

• 4 weeks later...

Tried it on my regular save, no luck. Tried it on a new game, works like a charm.....it's no the mod that doesn't work, it's the game saves people. Get your sh!t together.

I tried that. It didn't work for me. However version 2.0 worked like a charm on an old save and a new game that I've started since. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Tried it on my regular save, no luck. Tried it on a new game, works like a charm.....it's no the mod that doesn't work, it's the game saves people. Get your sh!t together.

I tried that. It didn't work for me. However version 2.0 worked like a charm on an old save and a new game that I've started since. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Well i'm ashamed to say this but after further testing i noticed you are correct, 2.0 works perfect on new and old saves. But the newest version does not get recognized by MCM.

Well i'm ashamed to say this but after further testing i noticed you are correct, 2.0 works perfect on new and old saves. But the newest version does not get recognized by MCM.

After you installed the mod you should wait certain time for mod to show up on MCM menu. If you did wait and nothing happened, you might have a problem with your SKYUI. If you have latest SKSE 1.7.3 and SKYUI 5.1, I would suggest to reinstall them both. SKSE first, and SKYUI second. Then load your game, wait for some time and save it on new slot. After that, Open "Save cleaner tool", load your latest save and clean it. That should solve your problem. If that doesnt' help, try a new game. If mod is showed in MCM menu, you got problems with your save.

• 2 months later...

p.s.

How many posts does it take? About it not registering on mcm to realize it's a problem with your mod, not a problem with installation or some other mod.

p.s

Love you 

Read the post that's right above yours. Also stop wasting space with multiple posts. That's what the edit button is for.

First... you're not the boss of me.

and second

I did read it.

Do you refuse to even consider it's a problem with your mod?

Things I've tried after probably 20 hours of gametime without Sexlab Squirt reborn appearing in the MCM Menu

1st unchecked all esp and esm files (except Sexlab, SKYUI and SexlabSquirtR.  Loaded my game and saved and then used script cleaner. Ran FNIS (just for the hell of it). Loaded my save. When the game started it said it registered 3 Menus. But only two appeared in MCM. waited 5 min and used setstage. two menus registered. Ran around with a hairless and eyeless character for 15 min. Nothing.

2nd

Disabled all plugins

Re-Download and Reinstalled SkyUI--->Reinstalled SKSE 1.73--->Started a new game. Game regestered 2 Menus SKYUI and Sexlab. Ran around for 15 minutes.

I did all this out of some crazy determination to see Lydia spray everywhere. And Nothing.
So its archive files? why would it be that? Or Skse Plugins? I didn't bother to deactivate my whole data folder to test this.
Its not like most people are posting on here saying "hey great job" There saying "Its not registering on MCM" Doesn't that sound like a problem with your mod?
The part that really irritates me is

The mod works fine.  It has worked perfectly fine from the original inception to the reborn version by Popcorn71.  The MCM has always displayed promptly.  New MCMs (not) appearing is almost entirely due to SkyUI & papyrus load (or user error).  People install shit-loads of mods that slay papyrus and then are absolutely SHOCKED that something needing the papyrus scripting to work fails (or runs very, very slow).  I've seen numerous reports from various people that added a mod (not just this one, but ANY mod that has an MCM) to their existing game where the MCM didn't show up for anywhere from 10 minutes of playing to nearly an hour.  For me, they show up within 10 SECONDS of starting a game with the new mod, usually after entering and leaving game menu the first time.  And again, this particular MCM problem is because of SkyUI and papyrus, not from some error with this mod. 

Its not like most people are posting on here saying "hey great job" There saying "Its not registering on MCM" Doesn't that sound like a problem with your mod?

Just like everywhere on the internet, you rarely see the "good job" posts, you mainly see the whining "it don't work, you suck" posts.  Like yours.

To Popcorn71:  GOOD JOB.  This mod has been very stable and works as intended for me (even in the pre-reborn days).  Thank you for your work.  It is appreciated by me and MANY others (the silent majority).

and second

I did read it.

Things I've tried after probably 20 hours of gametime without Sexlab Squirt reborn appearing in the MCM Menu

1st unchecked all esp and esm files (except Sexlab, SKYUI and SexlabSquirtR.  Loaded my game and saved and then used script cleaner. Ran FNIS (just for the hell of it). Loaded my save. When the game started it said it registered 3 Menus. But only two appeared in MCM. waited 5 min and used setstage. two menus registered. Ran around with a hairless and eyeless character for 15 min. Nothing.

2nd

Disabled all plugins

Re-Download and Reinstalled SkyUI--->Reinstalled SKSE 1.73--->Started a new game. Game regestered 2 Menus SKYUI and Sexlab. Ran around for 15 minutes.

I did all this out of some crazy determination to see Lydia spray everywhere. And Nothing.
So its archive files? why would it be that? Or Skse Plugins? I didn't bother to deactivate my whole data folder to test this.

The mod works fine.  It has worked perfectly fine from the original inception to the reborn version by Popcorn71.  The MCM has always displayed promptly.  New MCMs (not) appearing is almost entirely due to SkyUI & papyrus load (or user error).  People install shit-loads of mods that slay papyrus and then are absolutely SHOCKED that something needing the papyrus scripting to work fails (or runs very, very slow).  I've seen numerous reports from various people that added a mod (not just this one, but ANY mod that has an MCM) to their existing game where the MCM didn't show up for anywhere from 10 minutes of playing to nearly an hour.  For me, they show up within 10 SECONDS of starting a game with the new mod, usually after entering and leaving game menu the first time.  And again, this particular MCM problem is because of SkyUI and papyrus, not from some error with this mod. 

Just like everywhere on the internet, you rarely see the "good job" posts, you mainly see the whining "it don't work, you suck" posts.  Like yours.

To Popcorn71:  GOOD JOB.  This mod has been very stable and works as intended for me (even in the pre-reborn days).  Thank you for your work.  It is appreciated by me and MANY others (the silent majority).

Subscribing this, 100%

and second

I did read it.

2nd

Disabled all plugins

Subscribing this, 100%

I have never had a problem like this. before. The newest version of sexlab updates for me. 22 other MCM included mods update and none fail. This is the only one. And other people have reported a problem as well. It's not always user error.

And after reading some of the previous posts I concluded that Popcorn71 is just a dick.

So that's why i have reacted the way i have. I don't even really care. 

well i think ur the dick here, seriously ur 43 yo, and behave like a baby

it doent matter what you have concluded, beheve or go elsewhere

creating mods takes many hours of life and you didnt even bother provide any info for modder try to help you, if he wishes, and started your throwing insults

• 1 year later...