First of all.. thank you for all your hard work...

However I'm also having an issue with the armors staying on companions... it'd be nice if the SLSQ armors were all removed and not simply unequipped from the NPCs by the keypress or there was a different clean-up trigger for companions... they tend to linger on companions, i'm guessing cuz they switch cell with you and then their dumb AI re-equips the armor.

It's actually very strange that the AI would equip these items. The AI will normally try to equip items that are 'better' then what is already equipped, but all the stats for the effects are 0, so they aren't exactly 'better' then anything.

I'm not sure how to deal with this because removing the effect items seems to cause the AI to reevaluate the actors equipment. If the actor is nude and had armor in their inventory, they will instantly equip the armor when the squirt effect is removed. This of course causes problems when you need an actor to remain nude after the effect is removed. Hence the garbage collector idea. I can make the garbage collector more aggressive but I don't think there is any catch all solution that will work correctly in all cases.

If you can provide more specific details on exactly what circumstances the current setup causes problems for you that would also be helpful.

The squirt thing isn't worth getting panties bunched over.

Once I discovered it emulated an article of clothing, and would disappear once Peaches (the player) put something on (like a dress), I forgot about it.

I noticed NPC's had tons of little scripts on them (The onscreen thing would tell me).

Some NPC's would leak, some stopped.

I don't think I'm entitled to anything,

and now I'm sorry I brought it up.

Carry on

The problem is you don't seem to know how to ask for things. Or make a proper bug report for that mater. I can't do anything about what may or may not be a bug if I no idea what your talking about.

Seriously?

All due respect and all,

But I don't care what you think you're entitled to.

Users play their games, in ways you don't even want to think about,

and I'd think you say "Thank you for trying my mod, sorry you didn't like it."

I like your mod, I don't need your mod.

Bug report?

I don't feel like it.

There are no bugs, it seems to work fine. (ew)

Seriously?

All due respect and all,

But I don't care what you think you're entitled to.

Users play their games, in ways you don't even want to think about,

and I'd think you say "Thank you for trying my mod, sorry you didn't like it."

I like your mod, I don't need your mod.

Bug report?

I don't feel like it.

There are no bugs, it seems to work fine. (ew)

Look, I have absolutely no idea what your trying to say to me here but can we please not keep cluttering up the thread like this? At this point, if you have something to say to me, then please just PM me.
  • 3 weeks later...

Just so nobody thinks I fell off the face of the earth or any thing, I'm still working on that update I promised. Its mostly done at this point, just needs a few finishing touches and that's it. Time promoting it should be up this week.

This update is fairly major, though, and will require a clean save. The OP has already been updated with instruction. If any one has any questions about any of the steps, feel free to ask.

What a great little mod to add, thank you. I really hope that player and npc arousal stat have an effect on chance and strength of hussies squirting their little hearts out... if not, consider this a request. Arousal 0, no squirts, arousal 100, niagara falls up ins. :)

Once I get the current release out, arousal will most likely be next on the agenda

What a great little mod to add, thank you. I really hope that player and npc arousal stat have an effect on chance and strength of hussies squirting their little hearts out... if not, consider this a request. Arousal 0, no squirts, arousal 100, niagara falls up ins. :)

Once I get the current release out, arousal will most likely be next on the agenda

Awesome to hear!

Oh, in the case that an item from Devious Devices is supposed to prevent orgasm, is this mod supposed to catch that? E.G., DD seems to notice that an animation is starting that is blocked by say a chastity belt, and you see the animation switch over to something that's not blocked. I say this because I'm pretty certain I've seen squirting from things like blowjob endings and I just assumed it was because it started as something other than oral, and that's what SSR looks for to determine if it happens.

On second look, their arousal also seems to drop when it's not supposed to, so maybe the bug lies elsewhere. Nevermind for now until I figure out what's going on exactly.

However, here's something that I noticed and tried to investigate further. There has been non-stop spontaneous squirting. I mean, out of the blue, I notice some of my wenches are squirting like firehoses with no end in sight, for no particular reason. So I observed a bit when it happened, and I think I figured this out:

1. Legit orgasm proceeds, everything works as intended. Squirting starts and shuts down etc.

2. However, it appears the squirt item remains in their inventory, dormant.

3. When I transition or fast travel, it causes them to start squirting again and now it doesn't know to stop.

I can reproduce it at will. Any ideas at all what I might have fucked up? I did read up, and noticed some DD devices may cause wierdness - they all wear some of these, but I'm pretty sure this issue has just popped up recently. I'll try unequipping them and observe some more.

Edit: No, even with no DD devices, the squirt objects still remain in their inventory.

On second look, their arousal also seems to drop when it's not supposed to, so maybe the bug lies elsewhere. Nevermind for now until I figure out what's going on exactly.

However, here's something that I noticed and tried to investigate further. There has been non-stop spontaneous squirting. I mean, out of the blue, I notice some of my wenches are squirting like firehoses with no end in sight, for no particular reason. So I observed a bit when it happened, and I think I figured this out:

1. Legit orgasm proceeds, everything works as intended. Squirting starts and shuts down etc.

2. However, it appears the squirt item remains in their inventory, dormant.

3. When I transition or fast travel, it causes them to start squirting again and now it doesn't know to stop.

I can reproduce it at will. Any ideas at all what I might have fucked up? I did read up, and noticed some DD devices may cause wierdness - they all wear some of these, but I'm pretty sure this issue has just popped up recently. I'll try unequipping them and observe some more.

Edit: No, even with no DD devices, the squirt objects still remain in their inventory.

Its not a DD bug, it's my script being to lax in cleaning up the squirt items. It was done to keep the AI from redressing actors to soon when the squirt item gets remove. I just didn't expect the AI to reequip squirt items left in actors inventories.

As a temporarily fix you should be able to use the squirt key to get them to stop squirting, but if they are active followers, they will just start squirting again when you change cells.

This bug should be mostly fixed in SexLab Squirt Reborn v2.0. I cant think of any way to keep this from happening if the squirt key is used to start squirting.

As to getting actor to squirt duirning DD orgasm, that's a very big maybe. DDs code doesn't provide any way of detecting what actor is having a DD orgasm. It does, however, update the orgasm time for actor if you are using SexLab Aroused. I will need to look deeper into the code of Aroused to see if there is any thing I can do with that.

маленький недочет есть  с етим реборном если вы играете за мгг  то приготовьтесь постоянно лазить  в рюкзак к своей партнерше  потому что струи и фонтаны сохраняются именно там причем в вещах  и глупая нпс надевает его  после секса 

уж лучше первую версию ставить там по крайней мере не надо постоянно в рюкзак к ней лазить но там тоже не все просто там после сквирта сразу ж нпс одевается  но они на мой взгляд порядком лучше чем секс лаб сквирт  тут по крайней мере фиксированое извержение влаги а там постоянное 

маленький недочет есть  с етим реборном если вы играете за мгг  то приготовьтесь постоянно лазить  в рюкзак к своей партнерше  потому что струи и фонтаны сохраняются именно там причем в вещах  и глупая нпс надевает его  после секса 

уж лучше первую версию ставить там по крайней мере не надо постоянно в рюкзак к ней лазить но там тоже не все просто там после сквирта сразу ж нпс одевается  но они на мой взгляд порядком лучше чем секс лаб сквирт  тут по крайней мере фиксированое извержение влаги а там постоянное 

Этоизвестная ошибка . Следует исправлена ​​в версии два, когда я, наконец, получить его выпустили . Имейте в виду, что версия два потребуетчистой экономии .

Я надеюсь, что это имеет смысл .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, the mod doesn't work for me. The squirt is invisible. I turned on the debug message, and it says "apply form id" and "remove squirt"(don't remember the exact word). Any idea?

cheers :shy:

Th UI messages really aren't that helpful for debugging. They are just there to tell you that the mod is in fact doing something with out having to quit the game and check the log file. If you are having problems then you will want to look in your papyrus log for lines that start with "P71_SlSqR DEBUG: " for a better idea of whats going on.

Also be aware that the effects are very big. Using them in tight spaces can cause weirdness. You should find a large, open space to test them in first to make sure that its not just the game engine optimizing them out before we start looking into other possible causes.

===Edit===

I just finished doing some research on particle effects and cropping down to prevent the invisible body bug. In the few tests that I have done I have been able to completely eliminate the bug at the expense of not having the squirt effect travel as far. I still need to tinker with it a bit to find the right balance but with any luck, the invisible body bug should be fixed in the next release.

Hi, the mod doesn't work for me. The squirt is invisible. I turned on the debug message, and it says "apply form id" and "remove squirt"(don't remember the exact word). Any idea?

cheers :shy:

Th UI messages really aren't that helpful for debugging. They are just there to tell you that the mod is in fact doing something with out having to quit the game and check the log file. If you are having problems then you will want to look in your papyrus log for lines that start with "P71_SlSqR DEBUG: " for a better idea of whats going on.

Also be aware that the effects are very big. Using them in tight spaces can cause weirdness. You should find a large, open space to test them in first to make sure that its not just the game engine optimizing them out before we start looking into other possible causes.

===Edit===

I just finished doing some research on particle effects and cropping down to prevent the invisible body bug. In the few tests that I have done I have been able to completely eliminate the bug at the expense of not having the squirt effect travel as far. I still need to tinker with it a bit to find the right balance but with any luck, the invisible body bug should be fixed in the next release.

It's the squirt effect is invisible not the body, and I tested in open world. I looked up in the log file and I found this line multiple times:

Failed percentage check for NO TAG Chance on {, RefID: [Actor < (00000014)>]BaseID: [ActorBase < (00000007)>], Name: Prisoner}.

The rest are sth like 

Applying {BaseID: [Form < (8E00C4AA)>], Name: Strong Squirt A} Effect to {, RefID: [Actor < (00000014)>]BaseID: [ActorBase < (00000007)>], Name: Prisoner}. Starting offset: 0.000000.

Noticing any problem?

It's the squirt effect is invisible not the body, and I tested in open world. I looked up in the log file and I found this line multiple times:

Failed percentage check for NO TAG Chance on {, RefID: [Actor < (00000014)>]BaseID: [ActorBase < (00000007)>], Name: Prisoner}.

The rest are sth like 

Applying {BaseID: [Form < (8E00C4AA)>], Name: Strong Squirt A} Effect to {, RefID: [Actor < (00000014)>]BaseID: [ActorBase < (00000007)>], Name: Prisoner}. Starting offset: 0.000000.

Noticing any problem?

A couple things stand out here:

• The fact that "NO TAG" is coming up means that what ever is being passed to the function responsible for generating this message doesn't have any of the expected keyword. Either the script is trying to pull an object from an invalid FormList index (you would see other 'index out of bounds' and 'NONE' related errors before this line in the log) or the FormList that is being used to pick an effect has unexpected forms in it (not possible unless you made a mod for yourself to alter it). I would need to see your log to know whats going on here
  • There should be more information in here about what the chance was to add an effect. Are you sure there wasn't more here?
Otherwise, this is normal.

This is normal and indicates that the 'Strong Squirt A' effect was applied to the player. If this is in your log then there were no errors and you should be seeing the PC squirt.

If you want, you can attach your log file to your reply and I can take a closer look at it but from what you posted it doesn't really look like it's a script related problem that you are having. Maybe try re-downloading? Its possible that your were served up a corrupt file.

Thanks for taking the time man, I appreciate it. 

I'm using the latest sexlab, and I use manual stage progress. 

I have Devious Integration, but I'm not wearing anything.

The player is a custom race.

And I installed Sexlab cumshot also.

Those are the mods that I believe might be causing this(I'm 99% not sure), just an FYI

:shy:

Thanks for taking the time man, I appreciate it. 

I'm using the latest sexlab, and I use manual stage progress. 

I have Devious Integration, but I'm not wearing anything.

The player is a custom race.

And I installed Sexlab cumshot also.

Those are the mods that I believe might be causing this(I'm 99% not sure), just an FYI

:shy:

Ah, I see. The ArmorAddons are only setup for vanilla races. The armor gets equipped as normal but will not be displayed. Unfortunately the only way to fix this is to make a patch for custom races and the patches will be inherently incompatible with each other. I should probably update the OP to reflect this.

SKUI 4.1 this is not showing in MCM menu tried everything in the read me file nothing helps. Loaded new game uninstalled SKUI and reinstalled it nothing please help.. 

Its a known bug in SKUI 4.1. Open the console and type SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 to reregister all mods with SkyUI.

SKUI 4.1 this is not showing in MCM menu tried everything in the read me file nothing helps. Loaded new game uninstalled SKUI and reinstalled it nothing please help.. 

What version of Sexlab you have installed? If you have 1.60 version, then you have to have SKYUI 5.+ installed.

What version of Sexlab you have installed? If you have 1.60 version, then you have to have SKYUI 5.+ installed.

I'm having a similar issue with my new game as well. I have the most recent versions of SkyUI and Sexlab and even setstage SKI thing isn't getting the menu to show up. However, my game and SkyUI seems to be aware of it's existence since I did notice the number of menus detected changed when I removed it and did another clean install.

I'm having a similar issue with my new game as well. I have the most recent versions of SkyUI and Sexlab and even setstage SKI thing isn't getting the menu to show up. However, my game and SkyUI seems to be aware of it's existence since I did notice the number of menus detected changed when I removed it and did another clean install.

In that case, type "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" into the console (without quotes) , wait couple of seconds and MCM menu will refresh showing all installed mods.

Now, I'm not going to go on some long winded rant about how modding is not for the faint of heart and how a little common sense and research will often save you a lot of time and frustration but, really, if you have a problem like this, google it. Of the 12000 results, I'm sure you would have found at least one that would have answered your question.

In that case, type "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" into the console (without quotes) , wait couple of seconds and MCM menu will refresh showing all installed mods.

This. Thank you Elf Prince. The only thing I would add is that sometimes it can take several minutes for SkiUI to refresh its self depending on how many mods it has to register and the current papyrus load.