Thanks for even considering.

I had a look at the scripts last night and it doesn't look like there is any easy way of determine when a given actor is having a DD orgasm. I'm sending Min a PM requesting the needed changes.

=== Edit ===

Good news: Min has agreed to add the need changes to Devious Devices - Integration, thought there is no ETA yet. When ever he gets around his next release, I should be able to get a compatible version out in short order.

Wow!  Thanks for taking the time to look into this, both you and Min.

There was only one problem i'd have with sexlab squirt.

When i toggled freecam by sexlabs hotkey not the console command....because as i hope everyone knows....
[console tfc during sexlab animations sometimes stops mouse 1 and mouse 2 from working....learned that the hard way]

any who.....when i'd finish an animation with sexlabs free cam the squirting wouldn't unequip and would remain stuck on my character and females.
walking around with the squirt and gush still on my pc and female characters....

i can see this mod uses a timer so im hoping this'll fix it. :D

extra:
to remove the squirt effect i had to use console commands help "gush" help "squirt" and had to manually player.removeitem XXXXXX 1 to stop sexlabs squirt from when it got stuck... :) 

File Name: SexLab Squirt Reborn

File Submitter: popcorn71

File Submitted: 29 Apr 2015

File Category: Sex Effects

For those of you haven't been able to guess what this mod does by it's name, it allow females to squirt during a Sexlab Orgasm. Simple enough, right?

This is a reboot of SexLab Squirt by Slayster, completely rewritten from the ground up. The reason I'm releasing this as a separate mod instead of contributing my changes to Slayster for him to add to his mod is that many of the changes I have made simply would not have fit into the existing script frame work and trying to add them in anyway would have created more problems then it salved. All of the changes are technical in nature, so for the time being if you want a general idea of how the mod work or screen shots, you can check out Slayster mod.

Here's a list of some of the changes/improvements over the original SexLab Squirt mod:

• No longer uses the OrgasmEnd Event. Effect removal timing is calculated internally based on the length of the final (orgasm) animation stage defined in Sexlabs config menu. This is a much more flexible approach.
  • Added in some settings to control how long squirt effects last and when they should stop in relation to when orgasm starts as well as add some randomness to how long the squirt effects last.
  • Changed the 'Endless Squirt' Bug to a feature and added an option to the MCM Menu the toggle it on and off at will. WARNING: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. This is not intended for general use in a serious play through.
  • There are now separate sliders in the MCM Menu for Gush and Stream chances.
  • There is now a separate Page in the MCM Menu for System Settings.
  • Remove the 'Random' check box in the MCM Menu for both Gush and Stream effects. Just check the effects you want to use.
  • Remove the 'None' check box in the MCM Menu for both Gush and Stream effects. If you don't want to use any effects just set the slider to 0 or uncheck all the options.
  • Added separate pages in the MCM Menu for players and NPCs.
  • Squirt effect are stored in FormLists. This means that adding new squirt effect to the system is as simple as inserting the new effects into the given form list with out the need to change any scripts. That's right, its a SCALABLE femcum mod.
  • A whole bunch of tiny threading related bug fixes.

The to do list

These are the things that I may or may not get to but sound like good ideas.

• Support for MagicEffect based effects.
  • Possibly add in hooks for other animation events.
  • Update the assets form Zaz Animation Pack.
  • A system for configuring and saving squirt settings for individual NPCs
  • Screenshots and better documentation.

Requirements

• SKSE 1.07.00.00 or newer.
  • Sexlab Framework
  • SkyUi v4.1 (I haven't tested on v5.0 for obvious reasons but I don't see why it wouldn't work)

Install

• Extract the content of this archive into your data folder. Overwrite files if prompted.
  • Have fun playing the game.

Uninstall

• Delete these files:
    • Data/SexLabSquirtR.esp
    • Data/SexLabSquirtR.bsa
  • (optional) Run a save game script cleaner

Compatibility

• Incompatible with the original Sexlab Squirt.
  • Looking at the code for Devious Devices - Integration it appears that Harnesses/Corsets and Cuffs/Armbinder use the same equipment slots as the squirt effect. Having these items equipped while squirting will cause weirdness.

Known Issues and Bugs

Some people are having issues with NPCs and PCs body disappearing during orgasm. I have a number of leads on what might be causing this but nothing conclusive. I haven't been able to reproduce this on my setup. If this happens to you, turn debugging on in the MCM and PLEASE report it. Give me as much information as you can. Load order, papyrus log, what effect caused it for you, etc.

Credits and Recognition and Legal

- Slayster for the original idea.

- The authors of Zaz animation pack for the meshes and textures.

- Ashal for the SexLab framework.

I don't care what you do with this mod so long as you give credit where credit is due and you do not sell ANY part of it. This mod and its components are to remain FREE.

Full Change Log

v1.02

• Fixed corrupt BSA from v1.01
v1.01
  • Added configurable keys to make PCs and NPCs squirt on demand as well as some options to control what settings to ignore when using the squirt key.
  • Added a small ini file that may help with actors and effects being invisible. Emphases on may.
  • Implemented some update code to ensure updating form an older version of mod goes smoothly.
  • Implemented a check at mod start up to ensure SKSE meets the required minimum version.
  • Removed a left over Trace statement from P71_SlSqR_Utility.GetSizedArray()
  • Renamed P71_SlSqR_Utility.GetSizedArray() to GetSizedArrayInt().
  • Corrected GetSizedArrayInt() to return an array with 106 elements and not 105 elements if 106 was passed in.
  • If debugging is on when a game loads, the main system quest will spit out a list of all its properties and their values to the papyrus log.
  • Slight improvement to Player/NPC menu pages responsiveness by moving array creation into OnConfigOpen() event.
  • Generic events are now sent when effects are added or removed from an actor.
  • OnFemaleOrgasm event now take two extra args: abIgnoreTimingSetting (if on, will cause the event to simply add the effect without running any timing code) and abIsSexlabEvent (True when the event is triggered by normal Sexlab animation events and False if triggered by the squirt key).
  • Chance slider options now get disabled if no effects are selected and will re-enable when at least one effect has been turned on.
  • Changed EditorID of SlSqKeyword to SlSqEffectKeyword.
  • Added SlSqEffectGushKeyword and SlSqEffectStreamKeyword keywords to the appropriate items to allow me to easily differentiate between Stream and Gush Effects.
  • Added SlSqNoStripKeyword keyword to all effect items in preparation for SexLab v1.6 so items won't accidentally get unequipped while an actor is stripping.
  • Removed all the unused Global vars.
  • Effect Items are unequipped from NPCs instead of removing them at orgasm end. Fixes bug related to NPCs redressing too soon.
  • Added a garbage collector to clean up left over Effect Items on actors that are no longer in the same cell as the Player.
v1.00
  • Initial release.

download.png

Click here to download this file

SexLab Squirt Reborn

Hi I had a small problem after using for a long time where followers and companions would keep on squirting forever (just like the old version). I managed to stop it by using the my immediate activate button on them a couple of times and the last time it happened I looked in their inventories and found lots of baskets named Weak yellow, Large Gush, Strong white etc which I could take from them into my inventory is this right or should they be deleted after the animation automatically.

SexLab Squirt Reborn

Hi I had a small problem after using for a long time where followers and companions would keep on squirting forever (just like the old version). I managed to stop it by using the my immediate activate button on them a couple of times and the last time it happened I looked in their inventories and found lots of baskets named Weak yellow, Large Gush, Strong white etc which I could take from them into my inventory is this right or should they be deleted after the animation automatically.

Either you have the "Remove squirt effect on orgasm end" option disabled or papyrus is overloaded and choked on the scripts. With out more information theres no way for me to know exactly what the problem is. You should turn debugging on and play for a while and if you can reliably reproduce it, then give me a detailed bug report so I can fix it.

As for the effect items in their inventory, yes, that's normal. They should get remove when you change cells.

Also if your going to quote the entire OP then please use a spoiler ([ spoiler ]stuff[ /spoiler ] with out the spaces)

Not sure if this entirely fits this mod, but is it possible to add an effect like cum dripping/pouring out at orgasm?

I do not have the tools to create new meshes and particle effects. If you find an effect in another mod, then you can send me a link and I will look into it.

Not sure if this entirely fits this mod, but is it possible to add an effect like cum dripping/pouring out at orgasm?

I do not have the tools to create new meshes and particle effects. If you find an effect in another mod, then you can send me a link and I will look into it.

Latest version of ZAZ resources have these.

Latest version of ZAZ resources have these.

I just ran some quick tests with ZAZ and I have to say I'm not too happy with the cum drip effect. It looks kind of bluish which is a little weird though I guess it could just be me ENB doing that. If I include it I will probably need to tweak it a bit in nifscope.

Anyway, it will probably be a while before I do any work on this. Got to play through Fallout 3 one more time for nostalgia sake.

Would like to point out this does not work with Custom Races. I have many and tested with them all and none of them produce a squirt or gush even at 100% settings, or on hotkey command (it makes the sound of the effect being equipped/unequipped but no visual).
All vanilla races works fine, the following don't work:

Lykaios

Ohmes-Raht

Dagi-Raht

Custom Vanilla Races (these came with PCEA to make unique PC anims work, and are treated as Custom races even though they are identical in appearance)

To see if there was a conflict with any other mod, I disabled everything excluding the custom races, sexlab (and matchmaker to use the anims), sexlab aroused, skyUI and Squirt reborn. The same results occur; vanilla races squirt fine, custom races do not.

Considering many use custom races and I haven't seen anyone report this problem I fail to see why it does not work with the above mentioned races. I read on the download page that load order does not matter, so I placed it at the bottom of my load order. I reversed this to see if it fixed it by placing it at the top, but it doesn't.

I'm fairly sure it's your ENB. I tested it out a few days ago when I found out about it and I find it pretty decent-looking. Try turning it off and trying it again, maybe?

How do you go about testing the Zaz textures? I might post a screenshot if it turns out good.

Adding them yourself through the console. Use CK to see the names of the items or use this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

Would like to point out this does not work with Custom Races. I have many and tested with them all and none of them produce a squirt or gush even at 100% settings, or on hotkey command (it makes the sound of the effect being equipped/unequipped but no visual).

All vanilla races works fine, the following don't work:

Well... yes. That's just how Skyrims equipment system works. To get custom races to work with equitable items, you need to patch them.

I'm fairly sure it's your ENB. I tested it out a few days ago when I found out about it and I find it pretty decent-looking. Try turning it off and trying it again, maybe?

Well, either way, I guess it it doesn't really mater. It only takes a few minuets to set up new effects so sure, I can add the cum effect in.

• 2 weeks later...

My game with no altered settings looks like the player drank wayyy too much milk and is emptying their bladder.

So I am hoping the custom settings I just turned on work.

But there oughtta be a master timer, a squirt is a second long, followed maybe by another squirt.

This is a fountain in the garden.

I noticed a hot key for squirting, does it also turn it off? Well anyway I'm posting because

I hope the entire squirt-effect becomes more squirt-like.

My game with no altered settings looks like the player drank wayyy too much milk and is emptying their bladder.

But there oughtta be a master timer, a squirt is a second long, followed maybe by another squirt.

I noticed a hot key for squirting, does it also turn it off? Well anyway I'm posting because

God fucking damn it, This is what I get for reading every single post.

Lets get a few things straitened out here.

Firstly, if you want something and don't want to have to do it your self, then it generally works better if you ask nicely, instead of assuming you know best how to do things and making silly demands. I mod for one person only: my self. If others enjoy my work, great, but my primary concern will always be improving MY gaming experience. Your concerns will always be secondary how I want to implement my mod. You don't like my approach? Fine, learn papyrus and make your own mod. It's not like I have a monopoly on squirt mods or anything.

Secondly, there are very good technical reasons for not breaking single long squirt up into multiple shorter squirts. The scripts for adding and removing effects are light wight enough, but it's still a bad idea spamming them multiple times on the same actor. Skyrims event system can be a fragile thing, especially under heavy load.

Thirdly, what happens when a squirt effect is used that has short spurts like in the most recent version of Zaz animation pack? If each effect can only last a second at most than you would miss part of the effect because it would be remove to soon. And no, there is no way of dynamically adjusting timing based on effect animation length. That would involve all kinds of unpleasantness and would require me to write an SKSE plugin and is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY out side the amount of time I have.

I'm going back to playing FO3 now. Because I some times like to actually play games, not just spend all my free time modding them.

God fucking damn it, This is what I get for reading every single post.

Lets get a few things straitened out here.

Firstly, if you want something and don't want to have to do it your self, then it generally works better if you ask nicely, instead of assuming you know best how to do things and making silly demands. I mod for one person only: my self. If others enjoy my work, great, but my primary concern will always be improving MY gaming experience. Your concerns will always be secondary how I want to implement my mod. You don't like my approach? Fine, learn papyrus and make your own mod. It's not like I have a monopoly on squirt mods or anything.

Secondly, there are very good technical reasons for not breaking single long squirt up into multiple shorter squirts. The scripts for adding and removing effects are light wight enough, but it's still a bad idea spamming them multiple times on the same actor. Skyrims event system can be a fragile thing, especially under heavy load.

Thirdly, what happens when a squirt effect is used that has short spurts like in the most recent version of Zaz animation pack? If each effect can only last a second at most than you would miss part of the effect because it would be remove to soon. And no, there is no way of dynamically adjusting timing based on effect animation length. That would involve all kinds of unpleasantness and would require me to write an SKSE plugin and is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY out side the amount of time I have.

I'm going back to playing FO3 now. Because I some times like to actually play games, not just spend all my free time modding them.

I going to have to say I've been using this since it came up, and have had no of the problems at all, (i.e. the old infinite stream, 'invisible bodies' from 'this' and wotnot & etc.). I feel left out. How can I change my load out so I can poke you with a hypothetical stick? (IGMC)

• 2 weeks later...

First of all.. thank you for all your hard work...

However I'm also having an issue with the armors staying on companions... it'd be nice if the SLSQ armors were all removed and not simply unequipped from the NPCs by the keypress or there was a different clean-up trigger for companions... they tend to linger on companions, i'm guessing cuz they switch cell with you and then their dumb AI re-equips the armor.

The squirt thing isn't worth getting panties bunched over.

Once I discovered it emulated an article of clothing, and would disappear once Peaches (the player) put something on (like a dress), I forgot about it.

I noticed NPC's had tons of little scripts on them (The onscreen thing would tell me).

Some NPC's would leak, some stopped.

I don't think I'm entitled to anything,

and now I'm sorry I brought it up.

Carry on

First of all.. thank you for all your hard work...

However I'm also having an issue with the armors staying on companions... it'd be nice if the SLSQ armors were all removed and not simply unequipped from the NPCs by the keypress or there was a different clean-up trigger for companions... they tend to linger on companions, i'm guessing cuz they switch cell with you and then their dumb AI re-equips the armor.

It's actually very strange that the AI would equip these items. The AI will normally try to equip items that are 'better' then what is already equipped, but all the stats for the effects are 0, so they aren't exactly 'better' then anything.

I'm not sure how to deal with this because removing the effect items seems to cause the AI to reevaluate the actors equipment. If the actor is nude and had armor in their inventory, they will instantly equip the armor when the squirt effect is removed. This of course causes problems when you need an actor to remain nude after the effect is removed. Hence the garbage collector idea. I can make the garbage collector more aggressive but I don't think there is any catch all solution that will work correctly in all cases.

If you can provide more specific details on exactly what circumstances the current setup causes problems for you that would also be helpful.

The squirt thing isn't worth getting panties bunched over.

Once I discovered it emulated an article of clothing, and would disappear once Peaches (the player) put something on (like a dress), I forgot about it.

I noticed NPC's had tons of little scripts on them (The onscreen thing would tell me).

Some NPC's would leak, some stopped.

I don't think I'm entitled to anything,

and now I'm sorry I brought it up.

Carry on

The problem is you don't seem to know how to ask for things. Or make a proper bug report for that mater. I can't do anything about what may or may not be a bug if I no idea what your talking about.

It's actually very strange that the AI would equip these items. The AI will normally try to equip items that are 'better' then what is already equipped, but all the stats for the effects are 0, so they aren't exactly 'better' then anything.

I'm not sure how to deal with this because removing the effect items seems to cause the AI to reevaluate the actors equipment. If the actor is nude and had armor in their inventory, they will instantly equip the armor when the squirt effect is removed. This of course causes problems when you need an actor to remain nude after the effect is removed. Hence the garbage collector idea. I can make the garbage collector more aggressive but I don't think there is any catch all solution that will work correctly in all cases.

If you can provide more specific details on exactly what circumstances the current setup causes problems for you that would also be helpful.

Well companions retain the armor in their inventory, when you switch cells their AI re-equips the armor, the cleanup script, from what I can tell, checks to see if they have it equipped before removing, it sees they do... so it let's them keep it, so it never gets removed.

A possible solution would be if you added another armor piece that is worn on the same slot, with no visuals, so that instead of unequipping the armor, they replace it with the placeholder... that might prevent them from equipping the squirt effects every time you switch cells.

Like you say, they only equip stuff that's "better"... but I'm guessing something always qualifies as "better" than nothing... 

Well companions retain the armor in their inventory, when you switch cells their AI re-equips the armor, the cleanup script, from what I can tell, checks to see if they have it equipped before removing, it sees they do... so it let's them keep it, so it never gets removed.

A possible solution would be if you added another armor piece that is worn on the same slot, with no visuals, so that instead of unequipping the armor, they replace it with the placeholder... that might prevent them from equipping the squirt effects every time you switch cells.

Like you say, they only equip stuff that's "better"... but I'm guessing something always qualifies as "better" than nothing...

Ok, I'm going to do some experiments to see if I can get some thing that will work correctly. I don't have a huge amount of time for modding right now, but I'll try to have the next version up with a fix for the companion issue in a week or two.

Ok, I'm going to do some experiments to see if I can get some thing that will work correctly. I don't have a huge amount of time for modding right now, but I'll try to have the next version up with a fix for the companion issue in a week or two.

Hey no worries at all... thanks for taking the time in the first place :)