Greetings again, I thought I'd report that the same error I'd gotten earlier on the PC I got on an NPC as well, using these settings:

EdPpH2u.png

I tried quite a few combinations to see where I got the error and where I got the invisibility bug.

The invisibility bug did not occur in every instance. On in cases where all options were checked and both sliders were set to 100% is when it has occurred so far. If one slider was at 50 or 0, since these were what I tested, the PC did not go invisible, but would also display the error I reported earlier. NPC's would do the same. But not every time. NPC's would display the error on those settings I posted above, but not on a 50%/50% for both sliders with all options selected.

If I note anything else I will mention, if you need further information on my loadorder or anything of that nature do let me know.

Thank you for the mod :)

-C

If you can go through the effects one at a time and tell me what ones make NPCs/PC disappear that would be helpful. Also Gameplayer has an interesting point about the niNodes. Are you by any chance using racemenu to add stuff to the PC?

I can check, since I need to check something else today too, I can check them both at the same time. As to the niNodes. I use sexlab slavetats and that's a quick and easy way to see what slots are taken up and what's not. My character always has several free and only uses 2 at most, so I don't think that's related. But who knows what goes on in another's game :) I can only relate to my own. 

I will check the different combinations for you and let you know :) 

Thanks for the mod 

-C

Ok, lots of testing today but only with PC so far. I feel bad for my character, she's sore lol.

Anyway:

Gush 100% Squirt 0% 

Small Gush *  

Result: The gush showed, and so did the failed message. 

Gush 100%  Squirt 0% 

Large Gush* 

Result: The gush did not show and neither did the failed message. 

Squirt 100% Gush 0% 

Strong White* (no other effect checked) 

Result: Effect showed, no failed message

Squirt 100% Gush 100% 

Strong White* (No other effect in Squirt) Large Gush* (no other effect in gush)

Result: Both effects showed. No error message

Squirt 100% Gush 100%

Weak White* (no other effect checked) Large Gush* (no other effect checked) 

Result: Both showed.

The invisibility bug has not made an appearance again. But something I will mention. The effect does not show if one is in free camera mode. Sexlab does have the option to go into free camera mode automatically and often without thought I am in that mode and didn't realize it also may effect if and when the effect will make an appearance. With Free Camera OFF, the effect, if it was present, could be seen and there was no invisibility. My character having both a back tattoo and pubic hair via Racemenu or Slavetats. 

Maybe tomorrow I will test NPC's. Though I will also note they never went invisible. The effect simply did not work sometimes with them. Or gave errors with no effect. 

Back to finals studying :) 

Thanks for the mod :) 

-C

Its been well documented that free camera mode is buggy. If its causing issues then don't use it. I'm sorry but I'm not going to investigate bug arising from its use or i would never be doing any thing but looking for phantom bugs that I wouldn't be able to fix even if I could reproduce them.

Just a suggestion -- You may want to add a 'squirt on command' option like from Sexlab Cumshot. I haven't tested the mod yet (am downloading now), so there's a chance that turn on/off endless squirt thing you mentioned would be appropriate for this, but we'll see. Just being helpful~

I have one question - I have noticed that NPCs doesn't always squirt although squirting is set to 100. I practice a lot of sex in the game and every 3-4 times there is no squirting. That include my follower too. Is this a bug or it's meant to be?

It could be camera related. If the camera is to close the the effect mesh will not be viable. Try moving the camera back a little and see if it still happen. Also if your using free camera mode try it in normal camera mode.

Just a suggestion -- You may want to add a 'squirt on command' option like from Sexlab Cumshot. I haven't tested the mod yet (am downloading now), so there's a chance that turn on/off endless squirt thing you mentioned would be appropriate for this, but we'll see. Just being helpful~

Should be doable. I only play females so I haven't used really played around with Sexlab Cumshots cum on demand feature so whatever I come up with probable won't be identical.

Tried this out works great adn the MCM is just what I have wanted since first using its predicesor

Thanks for your work on this, its great

For anyone who is interested, I should have v1.01 up in the next two or three days baring any surprise bug fixing that may pop up.

Here is the current change log.

• Added configurable keys to make PCs and NPCs squirt on demand as well as some options to control what settings to ignore when using the squirt key.
  • Added a small ini file that may help with actors and effects being invisible. Emphases on may.
  • Implemented some update code to ensure updating form an older version of mod goes smoothly.
  • Implemented a check at mod start up to ensure SKSE meets the required minimum version.
  • Removed a left over Trace statement from P71_SlSqR_Utility.GetSizedArray()
  • Renamed P71_SlSqR_Utility.GetSizedArray() to GetSizedArrayInt().
  • Corrected GetSizedArrayInt() to return an array with 106 elements and not 105 elements if 106 was passed in.
  • If debugging is on when a game loads, the main system quest will spit out a list of all its properties and their values to the papyrus log.
  • Slight improvement to Player/NPC menu pages responsiveness by moving array creation into OnConfigOpen() event.
  • Generic events are now sent when effects are added or removed from an actor.
  • OnFemaleOrgasm event now take two extra args: abIgnoreTimingSetting (if on, will cause the event to simply add the effect without running any timing code) and abIsSexlabEvent (True when the event is triggered by normal Sexlab animation events and False if triggered by the squirt key).
  • Chance slider options now get disabled if no effects are selected and will re-enable when at least one effect has been turned on.
  • Changed EditorID of SlSqKeyword to SlSqEffectKeyword.
  • Added SlSqEffectGushKeyword and SlSqEffectStreamKeyword keywords to the appropriate items to allow me to easily differentiate between Stream and Gush Effects.
  • Added SlSqNoStripKeyword keyword to all effect items in preparation for SexLab v1.6 so items won't accidentally get unequipped while an actor is stripping.
  • Removed all the unused Global vars.

downloaded the new version and loaded it, for some reason it is causing the game issues at startup.  Not sure if anyone else had this problem.  (by issues I mean the game never gets to the main menu).  I re-enabled the old version and the game will load.

*update - version 1.02 works!  thanks

downloaded the new version and loaded it, for some reason it is causing the game issues at startup.  Not sure if anyone else had this problem.  (by issues I mean the game never gets to the main menu).  I re-enabled the old version and the game will load.

The problem was caused by bad BSA compression. For any one who downloaded v1.01 just download and install v1.02 and it should fix the problem.

You're not alone. My game did the same thing. Looks good for 1.02 though. :)

You will have to be a bit more specific as I not very familiar with Devious Devices. As long as its not too mush of a hassle to set up I can at least taking a look.

There are orgasm animations in DD's that happen when a character is wearing a belt and plugs.  The plugs will vibrate and an animation will play, it would be nice if your mod added the squirt animation at the end of or even during the extended vibrate sequences simulating multiple orgasms.

Hi. Any chance of adding anal squirts to males? I tried using Sexlab gender change but did not work.

Thx for reading

That sounds a bit outside the scope my mod. That said, I have absolutely no problem with you using what ever parts of my scripts you need to make your own mod. If you need help with the scripts, or modding in general, feel free to PM me.

You will have to be a bit more specific as I not very familiar with Devious Devices. As long as its not too mush of a hassle to set up I can at least taking a look.

There are orgasm animations in DD's that happen when a character is wearing a belt and plugs.  The plugs will vibrate and an animation will play, it would be nice if your mod added the squirt animation at the end of or even during the extended vibrate sequences simulating multiple orgasms.

I will have to take a look at DD's scripts before I can give a definite answer on this. If DD sends out a ModEvent before/during its orgasm animations then adding this will only take five minutes. If it doesn't use ModEvents it depends on how it calculates orgasm animations timing and stores any data I would need to access to get thing synced up.

So, yeah, I guess that amounts to a 'maybe'.

Awesome mod!

Would squirting when masturbating become a possible feature?

Squirting actually depends on SexLab sending its OrgasmStart Event. Nothing I do is animation specific. If SexLab sends the event and all other conditions (squirt chance, timing, etc) are meet, then the actor will squirt, regardless of what they are doing. If your not getting the squirt effect when masturbating, its either because SexLab isn't sending the event for whatever reason or you have Stream/Gush Chance set to low.

This may have been asked about already, but was wondering if it'd be possible to add in small amounts of dripping (getting wet) related to arousal levels?

I was going to hold off on doing anything arousal related until SexLab 1.60 is released. It seems a little pointless to add support for something that will (hopefully) be obsolete in a month or two. I do kind of like the idea of getting a little wet based on arousal levels but I would rather not clutter up my scripts more then they already are. Its probably best to save this idea for another mod.

It would be nice to have a good drip effect though. I don't have any idea how to make custom particle effect or the time to learn right now though, so if you know of a mod that already includes one, please let me know.

I will have to take a look at DD's scripts before I can give a definite answer on this. If DD sends out a ModEvent before/during its orgasm animations then adding this will only take five minutes. If it doesn't use ModEvents it depends on how it calculates orgasm animations timing and stores any data I would need to access to get thing synced up.

So, yeah, I guess that amounts to a 'maybe'.

Thanks for even considering.

Thanks for even considering.

I had a look at the scripts last night and it doesn't look like there is any easy way of determine when a given actor is having a DD orgasm. I'm sending Min a PM requesting the needed changes.

If you don't mind doing a little scripting your self you can temporally add support by changing the code of zadLibs.psc starting at line 1214 and ending at line 1244

Old code:

Function ActorOrgasm(actor akActor, int setArousalTo=-1, int vsID=-1)
	SendModEvent("DeviceActorOrgasm", akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
	if setArousalTo < 0
		setArousalTo = Utility.RandomInt(0, 75)
	EndIf
	if akActor == PlayerRef
		Game.ShakeCamera(akActor, 1, 5)
	EndIf

Sound.SetInstanceVolume(OrgasmSound.Play(akActor), Config.VolumeOrgasm)
	Aroused.SetActorExposure(akActor, setArousalTo)
	Aroused.UpdateActorOrgasmDate(akActor)
	if !IsAnimating(akActor)
		bool[] cameraState = StartThirdPersonAnimation(akActor, AnimSwitchKeyword(akActor, "Orgasm"), true)
		int i = 0
		while i < 20
			i+= 1
			if !IsVibrating(akActor) && vsID != -1
				Sound.StopInstance(vsID)
				vsID=-1
			EndIf
			Utility.Wait(1)
		EndWhile
		EndThirdPersonAnimation(akActor, cameraState, true)
	Else
			Sound.StopInstance(vsID)
			vsID=-1
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndFunction

New code:

Function ActorOrgasm(actor akActor, int setArousalTo=-1, int vsID=-1)
	SendModEvent("DeviceActorOrgasm", akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
	if setArousalTo < 0
		setArousalTo = Utility.RandomInt(0, 75)
	EndIf
	if akActor == PlayerRef
		Game.ShakeCamera(akActor, 1, 5)
	EndIf

If (akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1)
		P71_SlSqR_Main Squirt = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02000800, "SexLabSquirtR.esp") as P71_SlSqR_Main
		If Squirt
			Int isPlayer = (akActor == PlayerREF) as Int
			Squirt.SendFemaleOrgasmEvent(akActor, Squirt.iGushChance[isPlayer], Squirt.SlSqActiveGushItems[isPlayer], "Gush", 4, Squirt.fOrgasmOffsets, False, True)
			Squirt.SendFemaleOrgasmEvent(akActor, Squirt.iStreamChance[isPlayer], Squirt.SlSqActiveStreamItems[isPlayer], "Stream", 4, Squirt.fOrgasmOffsets, False, True)
		EndIf
	EndIf

Sound.SetInstanceVolume(OrgasmSound.Play(akActor), Config.VolumeOrgasm)
	Aroused.SetActorExposure(akActor, setArousalTo)
	Aroused.UpdateActorOrgasmDate(akActor)
	if !IsAnimating(akActor)
		bool[] cameraState = StartThirdPersonAnimation(akActor, AnimSwitchKeyword(akActor, "Orgasm"), true)
		int i = 0
		while i < 20
			i+= 1
				Sound.StopInstance(vsID)
				vsID=-1
			EndIf
			Utility.Wait(1)
		EndWhile
		EndThirdPersonAnimation(akActor, cameraState, true)
	Else
			Sound.StopInstance(vsID)
			vsID=-1
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndFunction

Then just recompile the script.

=== Edit ===

Good news: Min has agreed to add the need changes to Devious Devices - Integration, thought there is no ETA yet. When ever he gets around his next release, I should be able to get a compatible version out in short order.