Fable 3 - Full Nude Mod and Help

Sneaksmile

Hi, my name is Karla, I have a lot of troubles with the nude mod for Fable 3, I just can not install it, the readme inside the file it's a crap, is not well explained. Here are many experts in mods, I wondered if someone could install it and then explain to all of us, how did it in detail. 

Like you can see in the most recent comments in this video of Youtube, I ask the guy how to install the nude mod but apparently he is an idiot, I think it's not his video and he only take it from somewhere.  

Please help! I followed the instructions of the readme several times but the character still dressed, I mean obviously that the underwear is not removed, I'm sure the instructions are not well explained and are wrong! help! 

You can get the nude mod in the description of the video of Youtube or from here: 

http://filecloud.me/0c827a0tnww2.html

HELP!

post-230150-0-58582500-1430326194_thumb.jpg

The instructions seem clear enough...

Nude Patch for Fable III-Ryuseiken

Attention, please make a backup of the next file in case of problems:
"morphs_textures.bnk.dat" in the "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" folder
"globals_textures.bnk.dat" in the "Globals" folder
"levels.bnk.dat" in the "Data" folder

Everything is ok? so here we go:

1 - Extract the files in the 7z archive in the "Data" folder of the game.

2 - Go to the folder "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" and apply the patch (double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat").
- Once finished, rename the file "morphs_textures.bnk" to "art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

3 - 3 - Go in the "globals" folder and apply the patch (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat")
- Once finished, rename the file "globals_textures.bnk" to "globals_globals_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

4 - In the "Data" folder, apply the patch "patch_levels.bat"

Normally if everything went well, the file .tex and rename the ones you are gone. The patch has been applied normally.

5 - Run the game and enjoy it :P

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you will come to understand me.

I suspect that your default CMD path may be interfering with the .bat file from running. That's usually the case with .bat files; the CMD will attempt to run files from the designated default directory, and not the directory that the .bat file is located in.

Perhaps post a screenshot of the CMD that pops up after you run the .bat file?

2 - Go to the folder "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" and apply the patch (double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat").
- Once finished, rename the file "morphs_textures.bnk" to "art_characters_heros_morphs_morphs_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

3 - 3 - Go in the "globals" folder and apply the patch (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat")
- Once finished, rename the file "globals_textures.bnk" to "globals_globals_textures.bnk" and copy in the "data" folder.

Normally if everything went well, the file .tex and rename the ones you are gone. The patch has been applied normally.

I suspect that your default CMD path may be interfering with the .bat file from running. That's usually the case with .bat files; the CMD will attempt to run files from the designated default directory, and not the directory that the .bat file is located in.

I know this is very silly but what is CMD? sorry, obviously I am not an expert in this. 

Thanks by respond. 

CMD is the program that pops up when you double click the .bat file. In this case, it's patch_levels.bat.

Take a screenshot of that and post it, and it'll let us know if the files are unpacking/repacking correctly.

This appears when I apply the final patch. 

post-230150-0-41346000-1430329912_thumb.png

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I found this: http://fable3mod.com/forums/index.php?t=tree&th=242&

Not sure if you need Ryuseiken's mod plus what I linked, because I tried the one you mentioned and it didn't work then I left the files there and installed this thing and now it's working. Regardless the link I left also has a link to the nude mod if you do need both.

THANKS! I will try this! because I never got to run the other damn mod!  

Guest Banjora

No problem. Just got around to trying the mod I linked on a fresh install and it worked! Instillation is as simple as dragging the data and DLC folder into your Fable III folder and overwriting when it asks you to.

• 2 weeks later...

I found this: http://fable3mod.com/forums/index.php?t=tree&th=242&

Not sure if you need Ryuseiken's mod plus what I linked, because I tried the one you mentioned and it didn't work then I left the files there and installed this thing and now it's working. Regardless the link I left also has a link to the nude mod if you do need both.

Maybe if you were less hostile people would be more likely to help you.

• 2 months later...

No problem. Just got around to trying the mod I linked on a fresh install and it worked! Instillation is as simple as dragging the data and DLC folder into your Fable III folder and overwriting when it asks you to.

Did you get my personal message?

I know this is very silly but what is CMD? sorry, obviously I am not an expert in this. 

Thanks by respond. 

It depends on which version of windows you are using, but under System > Properties there should be an advanced option to show your environmental variables. PATH is defined there.

But you can go Start > Run (or in windows 10, Cortana) and type in CMD and then the Enter key and then in the window that pops up, you can type the command: echo %PATH%

Or, you could try a web search for CMD and maybe find something that tells you how to start it.

Or, when you double click on a .bat file, the window that pops up is a CMD window.

I do not know if any of this helps you because I do not know what problems you have been having nor do I know what you do or do not understand.

• 5 months later...

There is a nexusmods version of the same nude mod. This is what I use.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fableIII/mods/2/?

Though it seems it is exactly the same mod that you are trying to use. I run windows 10, followed the steps above for windows 10 since I could not get it to work at first either. Now my gal is running amok slinging fireballs with naked ease.

Hmmm?, it's the same mod with the same crap description.

Which instructions for windows 10?

Guys ... You can not just do a video tutorial on how to install this damn thing?! Make a simple video will take years of your lives or something? huh? please make a video.  

Though it seems it is exactly the same mod that you are trying to use. I run windows 10, followed the steps above for windows 10 since I could not get it to work at first either. Now my gal is running amok slinging fireballs with naked ease.

Guys ... You can not just do a video tutorial on how to install this damn thing?! Make a simple video will take years of your lives or something? huh? please make a video.  

So I have not played fable 3 yet, so I can't confirm this works but From what I've read this mod changes a set of armor to a nude texture so you must first obtain the armor first, and I can't remember what armor set it was. But I edited the instuctions a bit to better explain where those files are located and ect. if you have any other questions I'll try and help ya out. and if you like to play any co op or multiplayer games let me know too :)

2 - Go to the folder "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" and apply the patch (double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat"). this patch file is in the art folder from the mod.

3 - 3 - Go in the "globals" folder and apply the patch (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat") from the mod.

4 - In the "Data" folder, apply the patch "patch_levels.bat" this is located in the main folder of the mod.

So I have not played fable 3 yet, so I can't confirm this works but From what I've read this mod changes a set of armor to a nude texture so you must first obtain the armor first, and I can't remember what armor set it was. But I edited the instuctions a bit to better explain where those files are located and ect. if you have any other questions I'll try and help ya out. and if you like to play any co op or multiplayer games let me know too :)

2 - Go to the folder "...\art\characters\heros\morphs" and apply the patch (double click on "Patch_morphs_textures.bat"). this patch file is in the art folder from the mod.

3 - 3 - Go in the "globals" folder and apply the patch (double click on "Patch Globals_Textures.bat") from the mod.

4 - In the "Data" folder, apply the patch "patch_levels.bat" this is located in the main folder of the mod.

Oh no! it's the same! are you joking? ha ha ha ha ha!  :lol:

So it's an armor painted to look nude? Why do not say anything about that inside the mod? 

So it's an armor painted to look nude? Why do not say anything about that inside the mod? 

I know kinda annoying, I found a thing on it a couple years ago when I downloaded it. and people were saying that. I could try and walk your through it if you have a chat app.

I know kinda annoying, I found a thing on it a couple years ago when I downloaded it. and people were saying that. I could try and walk your through it if you have a chat app.

Did you download it years ago and never installed it? Make a video of the installation, test that works and I chat with you a whole day.

Did you download it years ago and never installed it? Make a video of the installation, test that works and I chat with you a whole day.

I Downloaded it never bought fable 3 yet, I have about 100 steam games I've never touched yet due to wow, playing multiplayer actions games ect.  what other games do you play?

I Downloaded it never bought fable 3 yet, I have about 100 steam games I've never touched yet due to wow, playing multiplayer actions games ect.  what other games do you play?

I like games where I can create an avatar of myself:  

you would love Black Desert.

I've never heard of it.

I've never heard of it.

it's an mmo though with no sub fee.

I've never heard of it.

it's an mmo though with no sub fee.

Oh, it's a dirty game or normal game? 

Archived